Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1515 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

No i didn't buy bitcoins that time because the bitcoins price in that point of time is very expensive and there are a lot of rumor that yhe bitcoins will soon drop because they are on the hughest peek according to some statisticians and some major in accountancy. So I trusted them but I missed the chance to sell the bitcoins when they are in their highest because I thought they will rise much more so I expected a lot more profit until them fall down quickly and tremendously so I am now holding still.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.

I just started bitcoin this year, but still I don't have any regrets though. Even if I just started but I learned a lot from this forum and learned some techniques as well.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I am glad that I didn't start trading in December 2017 when the price of Bitcoin was 15000-20000$. Those people who entered the market then faced huuuge losses of their investments. That is really very sad. They lose 60-70% of their investments. Although nowadays we also don't know where its price goes in the upcoming months. Every day the market fluctuation and continuous corrections "squeeze" more and more people. Not only newcomers to this market but also experienced traders and investors get frustrated and leave this market in losses. Taking into account current situation on the market, people stop believing in cryptocurrencies, stop investing, start spreading negative forecasts about the market, and consequently, the market goes down again and again. It is hard now to predict when it will recover again. We should be very careful trading today.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Actually yes ,because i know that there still good happening in bitcoin when this year will came, so before the month of February, it seems that i have gaining by investing my money on it, but know i want to invest my money in ethereum because it has a very active market now and its investor was increase and increasing again.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
btcsarindu

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

I didn't buy any bitcoins last December I usually would't do when the price is rising.Those who did should wait without selling them and hope the price would go up again in this December Wink
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I didn't buy any bitcoins last December I usually would't do when the price is rising.Those who did should wait without selling them and hope the price would go up again in this December Wink
nope. I don't buy bitcoin in december 2017, I'll only buy bitcoin in the mid year because the price is dropping. like the price now. it is good to buy the bitcoin now because the price is very low compare to the price of the bitcoin in december 2017, almost 3/4 of the price dropped. but also, I'm hopin that it would be rising soon

rococo38

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Yes and I'm not regretting for it. It will cost 10 times more
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I have lost money because when the price drops quickly I have become a panic seller and indeed I buy Bitcoin at a high price just hoping Bitcoin rises but actually the price of correction occurs
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

No I didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017. Because i just follow to bitcoin price. Its a trick to make profit.  Wink
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Yes and still holding it as of now , but on the other hand i quite regret what i did not totally regret but in a sense that , what if i sell it in the year 2017 , something like that , because as you can see bitcoin is at the lowest and i know it would take years again to pump up . But then again as of now i'm hoping and i know sooner or later it will bloom and the price will be expected.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Scarletoverm

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Hell no. I never buy coins on it's all time high. I had 3 btc, so was pretty happy with what I have. But bought some alts, which made 3x, but missed opportunity to sell Sad But it wasn't all in.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

No, but i buy with some alt, i was spend 25% of my total portofolio on that coin, and the price is 95% down if compare to desember Sad
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

So bless here not invested Bitcoin last December, it was indeed a roller coaster for those who has plenty of bitcoins in their wallets. Last december was on the peak of the heights of a coaster ride and now is going down a bit high then drops down. Bitcoin holders must just enjoy the ride.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

now we should be able to control our minds not to sell bitcoins at cheap prices and we have to hold bitcoins until market prices recover. we should not sell bitcoin at this time because bitcoin prices go down very far.
I'm sure at some point we'll have fun when bitcoin prices rise again to $ 20k.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

I didn't buy and I didn't sell my bitcoin at that time when I have a chance to get some profit. What a miss! I thought the price will keep moving up but I was wrong.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

I bought there when Bitcoin was about 14k worth. Traded and hodled my way down to 6k now. It is quite frustrating but I gave up on checking the prices every 10 minutes now and only check in once or twice a day. For long term I am still quite positive and bullish for btc. So no worries unless we go lower than 4k for now.
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

I did not buy.However i am now investing into it.Though the price may have fallen drastically, i strongly believe it would shoot up massively again.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

No, i was not buying bitcoin at december 2017. To think that december 2017 was the peak point is unexpected.
i feel sorry for peoples who bought it, because they must be still waiting for rising market or already sold it.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I purchased around july 20017 out of the blue, at that point sold in Dec for some pleasant benefit which I at that point put resources into some altcoins. In any case, early Jan I sold a large portion of everything. I've gotten some in the most recent month however very little.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.
investments in bitcoin can be considered as long positions until 2022, then it is better to forget about the price and just wait. and you can see bitcoin as a speculative asset, as the same dollar, Euro and other currencies, then you need to trade the pair constantly and avoid large drawdowns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: