Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

By that time I had some but so much was in my wallet. But getting closer to December I was able to buy some good amount of btc and HODL for sometime and sold around early January.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

No I didn't buy at that time but yes I sold some of my coins at that time when price was crazy high and I think that was the right decision made by me as after that price of bitcoin crashed and selling at that time gave me good profits which would not have been possible if I would have kept my bitcoins on hold and people who bought bitcoin at that time are now waiting for the price to reach at least to same price so at least they can sell their coins at break even.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

To be honest, i feel more than sorry for all those guys who bought bitcoin back on december when it was more than $15000 each one, that is pretty bad

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

I didn't buy bitcoin in december 2017, because i think that it will go down so i will just wait and then it makes sense for me because i am able to bought bitcoin when the price is $7,000 and that is a steal price for me so i just grab some bitcoins from that rate and now i am holding it and waiting for bitcoin to reach 20k again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

No i did not.Even though there has been a drastic fall in the price, i am still making purchases now and i strongly believe that the ideal value of bitcoin would rise again and even get much higher price than it used to.

You will not be saturating it in the next few years because of it, you will be very grateful to still buy bitcoin even though the price
drops very deep, few people see this as a good opportunity to buy, nor do I buy at the end of the year, I am so grateful for it
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

I think most of the people who bought during that time were new investors because it seems most of you guys are claiming you didn't buy at that time
makutu

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

I did not buy Bitcoin at the time, I joined the previous time of the market, I sold bitcoin and i ddnt my buy.i only bought the last time when the bitcoin price ended. But I will wait and will.just keep my bitcoin even for long term.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
when we buy bitcoin anytime it's not a problem if we know all the risks and benefits earned from the investment is very true your opinion bitcoin is a long-term investment that requires confidence and patience in his investment
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Of course, I bought a lot of Bitcoin in December 2017. I bought most of the Bitcoin in my life in December 2017. Now my savings of Bitcoin changed my life. I am very happy now.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

I absolutely bought bitcoin last December at 9,9xx$ and i bought another when it reached 13,0xx$ and i hold it until it reach 20,000$. I am just fortunate enough to sell it on that value because it went down before Christmas eve. For those who had bought it at 20,000$, just hold it and never lose faith on it because bitcoin will surely come back soon.

popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

I couldn't buy them because i have not crypto fully then as i was still newbies trying to understand how the blockchain technology works..
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

I don't purchase bitcoin in December. Be that as it may, I need to tell everybody who purchased right now, be solid and have tolerance.

I think in a couple of years (possibly prior) the misfortune is away, and you have made some great pick up.

Look at what will happen on December 2013, there was a comparative circumstance
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Unfortunately, some people did not sell bitcoins at the time. Some of my friends also tried to buy some bitcoin for long term hold: v. Bitcoin has dropped from $ 20k at this time to $ 6k7 now. That is a special thing that btc gives us. I hope btc's price will be $ 10k at the end of the year.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

I did not purchase some amount of bitcoin last year. Currently, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is putting some sort of fears into the minds of people who bought some last year December especially if they are new to the system. This is because, since bitcoin dropped in value till date, there has no been significant improvement in bitcoin value and this is very worrisome. I am sure bitcoin will at all cost ignite massively in its value getting to the end of this year. No need to worry and panic at all.
trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

I do not buy Bitcoin at $ 20 000 but I buy it at $ 10000. If I sell at this time I have lost $ 4000 for every penny. But I'm not worried about that. What happened in 2017 made me believe that Bitcoin would rise again
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
No i did not buy but my aunt did bought after my cousin convinced her to join the forum and got interested to buy when she found out how amazing bitcoin is. As far as i know never she regret that she bought some even if the bitcoin price drop this low because she believes that it can still recover like what it always did after the correction.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

I bought some  and Until now I hold it because I believe I will earn on that day when the price become very high like the highest price 100k dollars.

For sure most of them are crying now because they lose most of their capital but it is not late because bitcoin will recover and you get back your capital and get more profit.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

I did not buy since I started just this year. But for those who bought last December must not get worried. I know it will just take few months or weeks then bitcoin will be skyrocketing again.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

No one really has any idea when Bitcoin will reach such heights again...
Yeah, I think I know the time we shall revisit the bitcoin ATH again. That will literally be when all the weak hands are killed! The weak hands are the true enemies of the crypto industry, not the press.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

although I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I also understand how people who buy and lose the value of money investsinya. You are absolutely right if you do not panic, we should not panic and sell all Bitcoin, because it will only make the bitcoin prices go down and down again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: