Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

undoubtedly it is very traumatic for those who bought in 20,000 and also for those who did not sell thinking that it would reach 100000 and call it tremendously those who are from the beginning did not affect them at all this price are still in net profit. good to buy those who bought high wait for the bitcoin world to rise is very complex one day amaneses and you are millionaire and the other may be the opposite but there are always surprises

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Piranha1

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

I know quite a few people who did against advice but can we really blame them? Everyone wants to earn income from any means possible. As some of the posters said, you don't lose until you decide to sell at a loss. For those who late at ath, I can only say keep hodling.

No did not buy bitcoin last december 2017 but i know some of my friends did. Yes they are worried but they are making diversions on how to cope up with there loses. Like participating into bounty
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

That's why we have to learn first what it is Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. If you jump into the world of Bitcoin without learning first then you will be surprised why Bitcoin like this.

if you study it from the bottom of the cryptocurrency, when the price goes up and down even as it is now you will not be surprised about this event.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 10:26:15 PM by cacvy3

Yes, a little part of a bitcoin at less than $10000 and then i sold for $12000, but it was a nice and a good ride, i really enjoyed buying it.
But no, there is nothing wrong to the people that bought it on the pick, we all know that the price will touch that range again sooner or later
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Luckily i was not buying bitcoin at that time. I knew that if i bought bitcoin when the market spiking, there would be a possibility to sell it lower than it.
So, i am sure that many peoples still didn't know bitcoin price will falling after december 2017. They already left crypto maybe for now.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
Hmm, yes, what you have mentioned is think is absolutely correct. The most affected people I think are those who do not sell their bitcoin that much in 2017, thinking that it will rise for more. Well,  if you are an expert here in bitcoin,  I think you will never panicking at this point because you even encounter a value lower than the current value. Also,  you will take this situation an opportunity to buy bitcoin so that you can sell it when the price increase.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Luckily i did not buy Bitcoin in December 2017 because of the very high rate I could not even afford to buy it. To all who bought during those times just hold and keep your coins i know that it will recover soon.

Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

In December of the year 2017 I did not buy Bitcoin. Because  that time Bitcoin's price was skyscraper. So it was not only impossible for me to buy Bitcoin but also for most people. But there were some people who thought that the price would increase further when they bought Bitcoin and today they are frustrated, which you say in your topic. But I think there is no need to be frustrated, its price will rise again.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

I did not happen to buy bitcoin in December 2017 and I was not lucky at the time because I did not have bitcoin so I did not participate in the profits. Indeed the condition of bitcoin that tends to decrease makes the condition of most players bitcoin surrender. I know what they feel. They have lost hope of getting a big profit. It's all a test of patience that we have to deal with. I'm sure that the bitcoin development team is not just silent, they are thinking about restoring public confidence by making technological innovations that of course the present. We just need more patience to wait until that beautiful moment comes. I am sure that the situation below is only temporary.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Merited by mimienamphine (2)

I bought some good amount of BTC last year knowing that the price will increase this year so I can get much from it but didn't happen that way. I know this coin will surely increase in price some years to come or months to come.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

yes I agree with what you advise. I see this is true. If you are an investor who wants to keep it in the long run, you should not panic. Its price will increase soon. . So, investors are stuck with reduced bitcoin value. Do not panic, please be patient

justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

Nope, i just missed that timing and it's really happy because it's now back to 6k$ and of course it's not a good price at all.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

no i didn t buy bitcoin in december and now i regret of that since those who  bought at that time now i cansee that they are rich and made lots of things and continue doing more and more but its fine i can fix it since everything i mean that i can do depends on me so just go on...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

I think most of people who bought BTC when it was on top of it's price already sold it. I can't imagine how it's complicated when you trying to invest in something you can't understand and then you just losing something.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

That time, I have bought Bitcoin, but the main purpose is just to exchange Altcoin from cash! Because at that time, altcoin is very exciting and attractive to investors!
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

Last i made a lot of profit from bitcoin investment. i bought my coins in August 2017 and at the end of the year i averaged about 750 percentage profit. i would not be surprised if the same thing happens to me this time around too. Now that the rate is low, I call it " may hay while there is sunshine."
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

I think that only a strange person could buy bitcoin in December 2017 and hope for growth. Even a person far from the auction, it should be clear that the price is greatly overstated, and that soon there will be a strong pullback.
Well, who still bought it - hold on and wait. Soon everything will be fine. And most importantly! do not sell in negative.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

During December I still hold the bitcoin because I bought it from september 2017 and at the beginning of the year I immediately sell it because there the price of bitcoin figures greatly increased much in price. With that I get a lot of profit because bitcoin dive sharply to a very high price.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

No, I didn't buy any btc in the end of 2017. And I think it was a better decision than to buy on growing market.  I have a friend who decided he was late and bought a bitcoin when it was 17 thousanfd. I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin, so if you have an opportunity, I would highly recommend you to make some investments into ethereum or bitcoin. But it's only my recommendations, unfortunately  I am not an expert.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

If you are not new into bitcoin you woundnt buy bitcoin at that price unless you are at short term and not in long term. I sell some bitcoin on december that time but I did not reach 20k usd on that point. I sell it at around 17k to 18k still no regret even bitcoin value goes up into 20k its a win win situation for me at that time. The biggest amount that I got for a certain period of month only.

Not yet I'm new to this technology and I need to know I heard many rumors that I become rich with bitcoin industry hoping it will true and handed with it in real life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: