Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Bitcoin will definitely rise again in price, and will be above $ 20,000. Do not be afraid of losing, it's better to be patient to wait even though we have to wait for a long time, rather than giving up with the circumstances we end up experiencing huge losses. ignore the negative opinions of others about bitcoin, and always think positive and convinced that the profits will definitely be obtained, thus there is no need to fear one day bitcoin prices will surely rise much higher than previous highs.
dedens212

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

It's easy to say "do not be afraid, do not worry, everything will be fine". Because you do not experience it. It will be hard for people who experience it. But what would the word, all have happened. No one knows if Bitcoin will go down drastically. Even if sold now, you will get big losses. Therefore hold it until the end of the year. I'm sure Bitcoin will rise to the highest level. Your money will come back with its benefits.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

I am grateful because i did not bought during those times.
But i know people who bought during that panic scenario, and they all wanted to keep buying even more because they thought that bitcoin was gonna be costing more than $30000 in less than a few months, did it happen? of course not. they all got reckt.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

yes I've buy a few and I used it to invest in some altcoins that have been rallying in january so its worth it your skill and effort in understanding the market will payoff someday and if you are at the right timing the risk and reward ratio will be at your favor its just a matter or patience and discipline to manage your port folio this is applicable also in other channels like businesses and stocks.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

hey yes i bought btc in high price but i know btc will recover its low price and patience is the key to success.
hold if u bought at high price.

minhlatkhu21

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I lost half of Bitcoin's assets. I'm more lucky than the $ 19,000 buyers. However, I am still very sad and can not predict whether the price of BTC will return to $ 19,000 as before. Hope is there.
crypto360

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Same is the case with me but I strongle believe bitcoin will be 25k this time and all my investment will return back to me with profit Smiley
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

I did not buy Bitcoin in December because price was very high.
I bought before rising price. Also I did not sell my bitcoin for high price ..
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

Same is the case with me but I strongle believe bitcoin will be 25k this time and all my investment will return back to me with profit Smiley

Yes I bought Bitcoin last December 2017 but I have no regret because  it's just a little part of my profit during Bitcoin skyrocketing and beside I know that when there's downfall it will really bounce back.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

No i didnot buy it on the high price, but also i didnt bought on the price of 800$..... Undecided
Now i just hold and wayting for another pump!
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

When December 2017, i did not buy bitcoin at all, because at that time the price was very high.
I bought bitcoin in mid-2017 and just bought a little, because at that time i did not have much capital and i think the bitcoin price by the end of 2017 will not rise very high.
I am very sorry when mid year 2017 did not buy much bitcoin, maybe if i had a lot of bitcoin and sell it at the end of 2017, now i have become a rich youth.
Now i  will not be wasting the same situation as last year, because right now i have started storing bitcoin in my wallet and will sell it at the end of 2018, because i think the bitcoin price will definitely increase high by the end of this year and hopefully it will happen again like year then.

skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Yes december last year was not the ideal time to buy bitcoin but no one could actually predicted it that time. People got overwhelmed of bitcoin last year that some bought without thinking things first. Now most of those people are either regretting or hopeful that the price would go higher compared to last year.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

For sure, i bought bitcoin last year December 2017 hopefully by now the price will be time's two increase in value, but nevertheless, bitcoin is an asset that add value after a short time fall of price, and is more profitable for a future.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

No, I did not think I would buy at that time. Because bitcoin at that time the price is very high and I did not dare buy at that time. I sold the bitcoin I had at the time. And that's a big advantage for me. I hope by the end of this year bitcoin will increase.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Hi there Dacosta Osei-Tutu! I am add some bitcoins in my portfolio last December, but I have also manage to cash out some for gifts and even a pair of socks. I knew that there are lot of people that started their investment last December. Until now they can't see any potential return, but they feel devastated due to the sudden price drop. No one knows that the price will dramatically drop from that high. But if any one who have purchase in that particular month. What could I advise is that just hodl on it and wait for the time that the price will bump up again. It will be long enough but at least you did not suffer from extreme loss of investment.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

I bought bitcoin in mid-2017, and when the bitcoin price was $ 20,000 by the end of 2017, I sold some of the bitcoin I had. So much for the bitcoin benefits and profits I got at the time, and today I'm still waiting for the moment when bitcoin prices hit the top of the price last year, because I'm sure bitcoin will again show its strength at a much higher price. I will always be faithful and be patient waiting for that day to arrive, as I wait for the 2017 bitcoin price increase.

alexstepanof

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Yes, I bought bitcoin in December 2017, unfortunately for 16,000 last time, because many news and people said that the bitcoin minimum should cost 30,000, thats was my big fault, cause I lost more than 50% of my investings
greengate01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I bought in September 2017. But in December i opened some altcoin deals. Thank you for motivational post. Its really hard, but I believe all will be a rocket. Averaging my positions - its good way and decision.

Many people know that December 2017 is the day of Bitcoin because the price value of it reaches 20k usd and many of us hoping that this year 2018 will be also the great day for the price value will rise again.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

I think those who buy their bitcoins since 2017 December Investors are in a bad position to suppose they can earn a great deal the case is bigger that the bitcoin is losing and the money is lost to investors.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

No, I don't buy bitcoin in December 2017 because is already expensive ($19k WOW Shocked ). But I really enjoyed this moment because of almost every altcoin price pumped (especially for coins that I hodl). I sold my coins when pumped and then it makes me rich  Grin Grin

I hope we can meet this moment again especially when the end of 2018, so I can sold my coins again  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: