Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
kangen riko

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

Most people buy bitcoin when prices skyrocket, but once the price goes down, they are disappointed. They should understand that inflation in bitcoin is common and they should be prepared to lose the money they invest.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

I did not buy bitcoin since december 2017 because bitcoin price is too high and it's a sudden increase as I think many people also do not buy because they can not afford such a high bitcoin price.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

I didn't, that is insane time to buy. But most of the new investors that are influenced by other on the thanks giving have started to invest in bitcoin on this month. I am sure the are really pissed off on what is happening to the bitcoin price. This is not what they have expected to happened. But I think that is also the reason why the price of bitcoin on that month soar. There is a huge demand of bitcoin which surges its price up than normal. However, those people who bought bitcoin want to gain revenue and want to sell it off that is why the negative effect happened. Currently, there are more people who are willing to sell than to buy which I think affect the price of bitcoin.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
I sold my bitcoin in December. Who will buy bitcoin that time? The price of bitcoin reached $19,000, it is too expensive that time. Half of my bitcoin was sold that time. I saved it since August 2017. I never though the price will be that higher. I regret that I must sold all of my bitcoin because the price today is very dump but, I know bitcoin will reach $20,000 this year. There will be more profit to come.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
A big No. I don’t buy bitcoin last December. I sell some of my bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is reached the moon. I use the fiat or my money to buy a for my family and friends. But today the best option is to purchase or add more and more bitcoin or altcoins. Maybe this coming December the price will pump again.
asabry100

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

I bought at Dec. 2017, for me it is very bad decisions, but I wanted to join the party before it finishes, many predictions were talking about increasing the price higher and higher, people were talking about 100000$ by the end of 2018 and for this you need to speed you entry otherwise you will join late and decrease your profit.
Now I must wait, it is good that I can wait but others couldn't wait and sold out loosing some of their money.
I trust BTC and believe that it will rise again so high, but it is getting this actions late now.
We are waiting.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

Actually i sell my bitcoin last year at the month of november. I think bitcoin price at december are in between of 16000$-18500$ and obviously it really differs at the current price now at 6700$. It's been so long that bitcoin stays at below 9000$, those who invest at the month of december for sure that some of them are in doubts now. But don't be so worried because i know and i really believe that bitcoin will rise back soon and will surpass 25000$. Just keep the faith, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency absolutely it will recover soon.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

The value of bitcoin last december is too high. So there is no point for me to buy buy bitcoin. Those people who bought bitcoin last decemdecember are suffering a huge lost.

meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

If I knew about bitcoin before now!
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

Yeah, I bought at $12,000 during December period, though I sold it back at $11k when I saw the price was falling. I lost but am happy I didn't HODL till now. I have learnt my lesson not to listen to rumor by people. I now follow my heart
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

No I didn't, because that is the time that i am busy with my studies. So, I do not know all about bitcoin and i have no idea with it. But now that i knew about bitcoin and now i have joined with this forum, i still did not buy a bitcoin because i cant afford to buy it.  Smiley
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

You are quite correct. People who invested during mid December and late December will be worried now, that is if they are not long time believers because since its ATH, it has not got to $13,000

No I did not, because this year only I decided to join bitcoin honestly I have a little regret to my self why I didn't join bitcion earlier.But I think this is not to late for me, it's better late than never right?..
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

That is right that lots of investors who invested last December 2017 in bitcoin are in the state of fear or worried with their investments because they bought bitcoin at a higher value but not experiencing the deep. If i had invested that time i would still put on hold and stay calm because the potential of bitcoin will continue and i know it will rise again even much more higher.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Buying in december is not a big issue for long term holders , but i heard many stories where people took loan from friends or banks and then bought bitcoin and other coins at all time high price . so it is a big issue for them , even if they hold they need to pay interest .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Reahreic

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Took me years to finally be able to have some discretionary income avaliable to put into BTC after i found out about it (early 2011), unfortunately by the time i had some spare cash early Dec 2017, well we all know the rest. Sitting just under -50% at the moment and holding on, just don't know how much longer i can hold for until i need to access my $2k $1k... lol

Oh well always late to the party. But I've used the time to learn much about Crypto currency, and evaluated several wallet applications. I created a new (empty) Exodus wallet (1HEKDzHgZbhJJBfunkeFETVCnZ2sqGc9aB) while looking for nice UI based wallet software and like how one interacts with is so far, although i'm not in a position to purchase or get into the game again.
suse100

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Although I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I bought a lot of ETH in December, it was a mistake. Bitcoin price is always fluctuate, if I buy bitcoin In the high price of course I would be difficult to sell back.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

No, but I was tempted though. I was really going to convert my altcoins so I can buy much more bitcoin. But I remembered that I should control my greed and I reminded myself that I have so much profit in altcoins already and that moment I made the best decision.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Thank God I did not. I actually managed to sell some, totally worth it.

I learned a lesson from that bull run: always take some profit periodically when it's going up. No matter how confident you are in the market. Remember that the run will stop at some point, don't make unrealistic hope like Bitcoin going above $100,000 from here. That's just too much hopium.
Brrobbins

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

Nope, i just missed that timing and it's really happy because it's now back to 6k$ and of course it's not a good price at all
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

If you bought on early december well it was a good move becuase you able to sold it times two. But buying bitcoin with 17k price because you believed that it will pump more like 50k then feel sorry for you. You just lost a lot of money and might never get it back.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: