Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][XPP] PrivatePay - Secure and Private | Payment Ecosystem | Revolusion  (Read 8134 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

it has been remarked that 'explaining the premine' makes it ok

Cheesy

and unicorns, of course, there will be unicorns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

Cool, much easier than getting stuck with the wallet.

stop use someone else's corrected message to mislead people and register them on your referral link

reported
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Hello,

Why mandatory info are missing from the main website?

Like SPECIFICATIONS :

10% Premine

Thanks

^^ because, this.

with the promise of crypto credit cards, i'd have expected a very fast-moving project.
from what I see... the developers are more intent on restricting what they might call 'FUD'

however...

A 10% premine, a block explorer which basically obfuscates the public ledger of the coin and a development team who kick miners from their official discord when tough questions are asked...

this is another shitcoin, until it proves itself otherwise.

Someone got kicked because of false statements, not questions.

please elaborate?
what was the false statement made?

still waiting on a response from the development team as to what 'false statement' was given to have the user banned from their discord chat.
banozica

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Don't bother with this, it's literally a copy of Masari with no new additions whatsoever.

It also doesn't have much of a roadmap except for "Our Mission" in the OP which is not only vague but it's also a pretty silly analogy in itself. Because, if "Jilian" has spent a lot of time mining and accumulating the coin, she definitely knows how to exchange them to FIAT, it's not really rocket science. The "actual" roadmap is also pretty vague and somewhat unrealistic.

One of the members of the "core" team said that Whitepaper is "really wanted by many" and "I will let the guys draft one out" as if it is a mundane piece that contains a bunch of buzzwords and gibberish. Well, let me tell you, if you're looking for real investors who know what they are doing, then you better draft an impeccable whitepaper and make sure to cover every aspect of your future plans or else it'll look amateurish and forced.

The "core" team introduction is laughable. If you want to be a legal entity (you said you do), listing common names like Andrew, Jake, and Jessica without actually linking to any profile from a reputable site is just as good as me saying Michael Jordan is my dad.

You have tackled one of the most impossible things in crypto and that's the introduction of ATM's alongside with >your debit cards. In order for anyone to believe in that story, you will have to deliver a well-written whitepaper, links to core team's profiles, a comprehensive roadmap, and much more.

Given that you failed to deliver all of those by now, it's safe to assume you're playing around that 10% premine and waiting for a listing or two in order to exit like dozens of other similar coins did.

Have fun.
DonGato
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Don't bother with this, it's literally a copy of Masari with no new additions whatsoever.

It also doesn't have much of a roadmap except for "Our Mission" in the OP which is not only vague but it's also a pretty silly analogy in itself. Because, if "Jilian" has spent a lot of time mining and accumulating the coin, she definitely knows how to exchange them to FIAT, it's not really rocket science. The "actual" roadmap is also pretty vague and somewhat unrealistic.

One of the members of the "core" team said that Whitepaper is "really wanted by many" and "I will let the guys draft one out" as if it is a mundane piece that contains a bunch of buzzwords and gibberish. Well, let me tell you, if you're looking for real investors who know what they are doing, then you better draft an impeccable whitepaper and make sure to cover every aspect of your future plans or else it'll look amateurish and forced.

The "core" team introduction is laughable. If you want to be a legal entity (you said you do), listing common names like Andrew, Jake, and Jessica without actually linking to any profile from a reputable site is just as good as me saying Michael Jordan is my dad.

You have tackled one of the most impossible things in crypto and that's the introduction of ATM's alongside with >your debit cards. In order for anyone to believe in that story, you will have to deliver a well-written whitepaper, links to core team's profiles, a comprehensive roadmap, and much more.

Given that you failed to deliver all of those by now, it's safe to assume you're playing around that 10% premine and waiting for a listing or two in order to exit like dozens of other similar coins did.

Have fun.

Dude they said Jake is 29 and from Australia. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?

lol they are at least 8 months late to the copy paste cryptonote scams. anyone who throws money at this deserves to be robbed.
PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Have fun.

lol they are at least 8 months late to the copy paste cryptonote scams. anyone who throws money at this deserves to be robbed.

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Have fun.

You can spam all you want here. Most likely same person replying to himself because he was banned from our Discord. Same way of typing.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

...snip...

Have fun.

...snip...

You can spam all you want here. Most likely same person replying to himself because he was banned from our Discord. Same way of typing.

i think you will probably find that response to be quite patronising to those who show concern about your project.
No, the above posting members are not me, but instead.. you are now finding a lot of people who are mistrusting and think like me.

That quote above... shows three different users of this forum, each with a differing concern over your project.
You have inadvertently, just popped onto your own [ann] thread to show your true colours.

your website and project has all the traits of professionalism and good intent, however your outlook and attitude is one of unethical  behaviour, silencing users concerns and misdirection off the topic in question.

here is the fact of the matter:

This project will not be linking any kind of crypto to a credit card, and most certainly, not one which obfuscates it's public ledger.

which part of this don't you understand, and why are you retaliating to your community with idiosyncrasy and malcontent?
Perhaps you might want to take a more professional stance before you proceed to troll your community with slander and presumptuous comments..
DonGato
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Nope we are all different people kitty cat.

Here's the deal, this project is very obviously a nonstarter to anyone with a small amount of crypto experience.

if you actually had the clout to make a debit card scheme work you would have no problem revealing your actual identities. As anyone who could get visa/mastercard debit cards issued would ALREADY be a public figure in the industry. especially since they are very hostile towards crypto.

So saying you have jake and phil and whoever instantly proves you have no one, other than yourself.

Nice graphics tho! maybe you should focus on webpage design and leave the crypto scams to someone else.
banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Have fun.

10% PREMINE?HuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU JOKING???
Project dead already!

Have fun.

Your assumption is wrong, we are not the same person.

That being said, I would like you to address some concerns from my post instead of bringing up something that seems like Discord drama between you and someone else which is quite frankly none of my concern and I (as well as probably everybody else here) don't care about at all.
Salaluiz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

markets start date?
and which markets?

Smiley
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

If the development team succeeds and they develop a debit card that will transfer the currency PrivatePay directly to the Bank account. And if PrivatePay Debit Cards are available, giving users the ability to withdraw XPS directly from the ATM machine around the world - that would be great.
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

LOL this is a joke.
Any legit team would share their details and Linkedin...
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

any exchanges?
only1

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

listed already?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

listed already?

for a coin which professes to have prepaid debit cards in the pipeline, i'd have expected users to be able to buy and sell as soon as launch...
XPP probably partnered with that Minex thing, which is a PoS staking scam - however if you were early on it, it was exceptionally profitable. Has a bit of a reputation as a pyramid scheme - this is how they made their money to be able to provide crypto to fiat via prepaid debit cards (which nobody has seen yet)

Roll Eyes
PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Whitepaper V0.0.1
https://github.com/GoPrivatePay/WhitePaper/blob/master/PrivatePay%20WhitePaper%20v0.0.1.pdf
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

debit cards cost 25XPP and to convert to proper money +3.75%

wirex does all that for free.
so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.
Our provider will lower the fees as the coin progresses.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.
Our provider will lower the fees as the coin progresses.

when is xpp going to be tradeable on exchanges?
your premine reasons pertained partly to the listing on exchanges, when is this happening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: