Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should be the total amount of Frycoin?
100mln
200mln
300mln
400mln
Keept it 500mln
MOREEEEE

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up!  (Read 195154 times)
Namun

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:10:37 AM

I`m getting "No block source available" (I've already added those from the 1st post).

Is there any fix ?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:19:44 AM

I`m getting "No block source available" (I've already added those from the 1st post).

Is there any fix ?

I'm also getting this! Added all the nodes as the dev says!

Chofoe

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:43:24 AM

Is there any fix ?

Remember to relaunch wallet, and make sure it's frycoin.conf named file (or Frycoin.conf in linux?) and it's in correct place %APPDATA%->Frycoin
Roden

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:44:35 PM

My first goal with Frycoin is to get the coin onto an exchange; this is a pretty big step, so I will be heavily marketing this coin, investing in advertisements etc. I will be doing regular giveaways to promote the coin. I will be doing regular wallet client updates as needed as well. I will be setting up a seed and have a lot of other plans I am excited for.
are you going to do something?
fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad
Frycoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:47:27 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 06:11:44 PM by Frycoin

My first goal with Frycoin is to get the coin onto an exchange; this is a pretty big step, so I will be heavily marketing this coin, investing in advertisements etc. I will be doing regular giveaways to promote the coin. I will be doing regular wallet client updates as needed as well. I will be setting up a seed and have a lot of other plans I am excited for.
fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad

Its not as easy as it looks, I work a fulltime job and the Dev that started the coin with me does basically nothing, however Chofoe just joined our team! Its going to take a lot of work, believe me I haven't abandoned this coin, its basically a full time job in itself. I am doing my best with the coin.

Edit: I'm also waiting to hear back from some people for some services for frycoin, like games, exchanges etc.

Is there any fix ?

Is there any fix ?

Please make sure this in your appdata frycoin directory.

Type %appdata% into start or run box and open up the frycoin folder and place the frycoin.conf file in here and restart the wallet.

Frycoin - Shut up and take my money! DGW V2 added!
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:13:16 PM

fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad

Its not as easy as it looks, I work a fulltime job and the Dev that started the coin with me does basically nothing, however Chofoe just joined our team! Its going to take a lot of work, believe me I haven't abandoned this coin, its basically a full time job in itself. I am doing my best with the coin.

Edit: I'm also waiting to hear back from some people for some services for frycoin, like games, exchanges etc.

Is there any fix ?

Is there any fix ?

Type %appdata% into start or run box and open up the frycoin folder and place the frycoin.conf file in here and restart the wallet.

What kind of full time thing have you done after the launch? all you have done is send a few PM to som shitty exchanges, you have probably invested 3 hours max after the launch  Roll Eyes
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

Is there any fix ?

Is there any fix ?

What kind of full time thing have you done after the launch? all you have done is send a few PM to som shitty exchanges, you have probably invested 3 hours max after the launch  Roll Eyes

A lot of bla bla and no hepfull till now, I did the wallet update and after it just 8.5 not 30k anymore was on the new wallet. It was stealing or seomething what was not my fault.
Pm the Dev is waste of time, he offers nothing to help and talk about how hard the job as a dev is. Read the post from ymes, what did ou do after launch??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Frycoin (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:45:09 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 08:15:27 PM by Frycoin

Enough spamming in my thread. If you don't like it, leave. Simple as that. Now for the people that actually want help send me a pm or post in this thread, I will be ignoring any negativity.

Maurizio

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:09:16 PM

Enough spamming in my thread. If you don't like it, leave. Simple as that. Now for the people that actually want help send me a pm or post in this thread, I will be ignoring any negativity.

Shut up and take my shit--> your motto

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Frycoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:16:59 AM

We have a giveaway thread going on here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Frycoin/comments/1xuwc5/3_large_frycoin_prizes_being_given_away/

Also if you have any suggestions, please let me know, I've tried to contact other exchanges but they have not responded, I've contacted people that do the dice game etc, but they want me to pay them 1BTC to set this up.

If you know any services that I could either donate in FRY or add for free, please link me and I'll contact those services.

Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:17:57 AM

Trademark issues galore on this coin.
joelstad

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:54:11 AM

I'm worried about this coin. :0/ I have 10k of it and it seems they aren't worth anything.

--Joel
Namun

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:06:37 AM

I'm worried about this coin. :0/ I have 10k of it and it seems they aren't worth anything.

--Joel

Same here, mined around 10k couple of days ago and the buy orders look like this 0.00000002 ...
Frycoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:21:56 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 02:54:34 AM by Frycoin

--Joel

As the above posters have said, it is copyrighted so getting it on the larger exchanges would be tough, I'd have to rebrand the logo in order to get the coin on the larger exchanges.

There was a lot of interest in this coin when it first launched, but soon as we got on an exchange people dumped their coins and the price plummeted because of that, and now people have no interest in the coin because of this.

I'd love to keep the coin going, but at this rate it seems everyone has given up because of the price of the coin, I cant even get simple games to add frycoin any more because they don't see the value.

The only thing I can think of is to let someone take over the coin because obviously it was my mistake releasing the coin onto an exchange because everyone decided to dump all their coins. So what are your guys thoughts? Should I just abandon the coin? There is no point in wasting time if its going no where.

I want to know what you, the frycoin coin holders would like me to do? Because at this point I feel like anything more I put into this will go no where. I've tried working on this coin as much as I can with a full time job, but I guess maybe I'm not cut out for it.

Please let me know your thoughts on this, I won't abandon the coin if you don't want to, but maybe something needs to change with this coin. Yes I am asking you guys for help.

Maurizio

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:38:23 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 05:08:09 AM by Maurizio

an exchange makes a coin strong after the community is grown, else every miner dump, price falls, nobody mines it and the end of the story knows everybody

Lets find a solution.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sirstiv

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:03:11 AM

Get rid of the FRY on the coin and call it 'shuttup and take my money coin' ... or You can still call them FRY though... just abbreviate it to something else

On the stock exchange it can be known as something else, on the forums, you can say the idea came from futuruma but you nor the coin are linked.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:44:11 AM

How many coins have you posted here and how many other forum accounts have you used here ?
and are you concerned with using a copyrighted image for you ""currency"" (ponzi scheme)

even Bernie Madoff would be disgusted by all these greedy corrupt brats out of control here Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:46:27 AM

an exchange makes a coin strong after the community is grown, else every miner dump, price falls, nobody mines it and the end of the story knows everybody

Lets find a solution.

Is the word community now redefined to mean a group flash miners ? lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
BrandonMcPherson

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:47:20 AM

You can keep the name "Fry" and "Frycoin" as long as you lose the copyrighted imagery. You can probably even keep the slogan unless there's a specific copyright on those words, but the schtick should be less important than the coin.

Use a small fish for the logo.

Doing so would remove any copyright concerns and show that you're serious about what you're doing.

Other than that, keep on doing.

More giveaways.

Do a contest for miners—whoever finds a certain block gets some bonus coins, or maybe do something with charity. You can donate some Frycoin to some organization or another when a certain block it mined, for instance.

Do some interviews with Bitcoin and altcoin sites. Contact your local paper and get them to do a story about the local guy who has the tenacity to compete with Bitcoin. Make sure you do this after you change the copyright-related issues.

Just keep doing.

No matter what, though, immediately cease all talk of giving up unless you are going to give up.
daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:29:16 AM

How many coins are in circulation? Just wondering how many we can garner to hold and help recover the price.

I've got 23k myself.

Just noticed the CryptoRush FRY daemon is offline too.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: