Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is bitcoin bouncing back  (Read 1551 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

If you expect someone to answer that and everything going good and according to that then it's not gonna happen.
It's decentralized and no documentation or whatsoever no one knows when that will be.
But according to the graph concerning the previous years it usually happens by the end of the year , you know it's really something that's more or less governed by the big whales in the market and we cannot see what they are plotting next.
Let's hope it happens with the year end other than that we cannot take anything for sure .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

well we couldn't predict that it will bounce bigtime maybe it will back slowly yes this is unfair lowtrend with a bigtime and bounce it back slowly but it will be worth it. so we need to be patient
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
It’s very difficult to predict that when bitcoin will bouncing back? That pump was in just a couple of months which was unusual, that’s correction was also necessary now correction is almost done & we can aspect rise in bitcoin price, bitcoin is also trying although there is a lot of news against bitcoin.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will be bouncing back soon because that's what the system is. After a long run of dump for sure there will be a pump to that soon to be happen. However, knowing exactly when it will happened are sadly to say that we can't give the exactly day that it can be because we cannot see the future so we cannot predict exactly it will be for the next few days.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

we all nobody knows exactly when it happened and it is our hope all the time. we can only be patient waiting and holding it because we can not do anything, and I'm pretty sure it will happen sooner or later because it will surely have a pump / bouncing as we felt late last year.
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Bitcoin is on a steady decline and nobody knows how low it will get to before it gets back to rising only time will tell,but I have the believe that it will bounce back hopefully by the end of the we might see an upward trend,we just have to keep our fingers crossed.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

Answering the when is not so easy since future is always uncertain. IT may happen within one month or may not by next year. So I think you should hold your patience now if you have invested at the pick time. Market will back soon and return all the investors who are now in great depression.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

I think none can reply you the exact time of rising the price. But if you study the current movement, you can predict the nearest timeline. I hope the rising will start soon. And it might go higher than before shortly.
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

We really dont know but I am hoping that prices will bounce back as soon as posssible.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Actually in this system no one can able to have a exact prediction we are only have is expectations but sometimes our expectations are too much that's why we felt hopeless. However, even if we are experiencing continuous downtrend for sure maybe in a couple of days it will bounce back again so let us patiently wait.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

My personal analysis of bitcoin will start to rise between 7 and 8 months, if the start to rise does not start in the month then it will probably take a long time to get the pump.
this is just my analysis, I'm sure there are many possibilities bitcoin will pump back.
staceyrita

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

maybe in my opinion after the world cup finished, maybe the market will improve.
yes, I mean that maybe the world cup is also concerned in the bitcoin market, as many of altcoin use or make objects for their projects
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

The South Korean authorities decided to postpone the regulation of the Crypto-currency, referring to insufficient preparation in this matter.
The news about the use of new crypto-currency rules appeared a week earlier, when officials and the South Korean financial intelligence unit announced the beginning of the regulation of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

The South Korean authorities decided to postpone the regulation of the Crypto-currency, referring to insufficient preparation in this matter.
The news about the use of new crypto-currency rules appeared a week earlier, when officials and the South Korean financial intelligence unit announced the beginning of the regulation of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
Based on the existing rules and measures to prevent fraudulent schemes in the field of crypto-currency, a new bill has been drafted. If the document is approved, the new rules will be applied by local authorities and to commercial banks
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Bitcoin is never done it's the price that went down which is a normal thing in the financial market for prices to move up or down based on some factors that could affect the price of commodity or what a view. The price will soon bounce back by the time govt stop banning and we stop fake news
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

I see bitcoin bouncing back soon if you have been following the market today you will notice a slow upward movement in the price of bitcoin and that is an indication of a rise soon, I believe in the capacity of bitcoin to recover no matter how deep it has falling in the last six months so my advice is to keep holding.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

I don't think there's a specific day or date for btc to recover or bounce back it maybe tomorrow all we to do is just to hold our token and buy more since is on red but gradually market is going back to Green
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

All in turn. In the economy, it always happens, first the rise, then the fall, and most likely we will see growth closer to the end of the year.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Don't expect that bitcoin will bounce back easily. Remember that there people out there just waiting for price movement then dump their bitcoin making the price fall again

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

It takes place in a gradual manner, more we expect more will be the frustration. I have experienced it, when the price started to increase there were no expectations. Everything happened of its own. People found it good, and by this time with the price fall people were unable to accept it as they were expecting price increase for a longer time period.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: