Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The ICOs/IEOs/projects/altcoins must be followed by us  (Read 1095 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:56:32 PM

Finding a good ICO is difficult at this moment. And I will rather buy XAUp coins which is gold back and offered by the team behind populous. Atleast I am sure I won't loose my investment
Finding reliable ICO is definitely not easy. I do not have idea about this project, but if it is a reliable project like BTT, it makes sense to deposit money. Because we see what reliable projects can do.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:14:09 PM

Current projects which I have recognized to have huge potential: countinghouse, bidooh and mobu, the first two are past the ICO stage and are already listed on exchanges, and the last is an STO, whose signature u have in right now.
This are very good projects with low price and market cap.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:53:41 AM

Why would you want us to just trust you because you tell us to follow a bunch of ICO, how sure are we that you were not paid by this ICO companies to talk good about them even though most of them are just a big scam and might end up running away with our money.

Thank you for sharing but the truth is that people are already giving up on ICO because investors have lost a lot of money to scam projects and not ready to loss more money when it can be avoided.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:52:59 AM

Indeed, the current state of the ICO looks critical, many ICOs are finished and difficult to develop properly. In fact, many teams try to avoid answering each question so that negative prejudices arise and this has a bad assumption on the project. Many investors are reluctant to invest in the ICO so that the development of the ICO looks bad.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptosAnalist (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:45:33 AM

Why would you want us to just trust you because you tell us to follow a bunch of ICO, how sure are we that you were not paid by this ICO companies to talk good about them even though most of them are just a big scam and might end up running away with our money.

Thank you for sharing but the truth is that people are already giving up on ICO because investors have lost a lot of money to scam projects and not ready to loss more money when it can be avoided.
I don't want the people to trust in the ICOs projects on my lists, did you have read all of the pages? Did you have learn more about the ICOs projects which are listed on this thread? I am sure you were not, the people who want make investment in the ICOs must use their brain, and mostly people around here is just workers for their signature campaign, they are not investors of ICOs.

I am financial independent of cryptocurrencies
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:22:34 AM

One of the major problems we have about some so many ICOs is greed. A lot of those who lunch ICO are only concerned about what they stand to gain and not what the community will benefit from investing in such project.
This act has killed a lot of profits that ordinarily could have made a lot of meaning.
CryptosAnalist (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:24:15 AM

One of the major problems we have about some so many ICOs is greed. A lot of those who lunch ICO are only concerned about what they stand to gain and not what the community will benefit from investing in such project.
This act has killed a lot of profits that ordinarily could have made a lot of meaning.
Yes that's why i suggest the people who want make investment in the ICO must use their own analysis of fundamental of ICOs because many bad ICO out there and i shared my own personal analysis about the ico projects on here, so we can do discussion about the ICO projects must be followed by us.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:56:53 AM

Of course, the crypto industry needs utilitarian projects for global adoption. For example, the blockchain is very compatible with some types of games. But now, first of all, it is necessary to support infrastructure projects (for example, see the signature under this message Grin). This can be useful for crypto in general.

CryptosAnalist (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:59:20 AM

Of course, the crypto industry needs utilitarian projects for global adoption. For example, the blockchain is very compatible with some types of games. But now, first of all, it is necessary to support infrastructure projects (for example, see the signature under this message Grin). This can be useful for crypto in general.
I like you because you are an investors of ICOs projects although maybe you are investment your time for bounties and the risk of failure of ICO project is huge, but it is more better than people who comes here just blamed and complaint for my lists of ICOs and they does not give anything about the ICOs projects on here because they don't learn anything from bitcointalk except worked for money in bitcoin.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:17:30 AM

for newbies who are still confused, you just look for bounties that have tokens already on the market exchange, or a fast launching process. don't care about the price, but it's fast. because most newbies are always impatient.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:26:15 AM

for newbies who are still confused, you just look for bounties that have tokens already on the market exchange, or a fast launching process. don't care about the price, but it's fast. because most newbies are always impatient.
tokens which are already traded on exchanges give such a low reward that the actions they are asked to do are not worth the effort

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CryptosAnalist (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:28:25 AM

Well mostly the ICOs projects on this lists their bounties was ends except for bitwin and it is just one week later to the people who want join on bounties here is the announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081449.0 and here is the bounties thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090203.0

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:32:34 AM

Its better not to follow any ICOs until they are listed and stabilized in the market and proven themselves that they are really developing some product in blockchain which should be beneficial for many in the world. Till then just wait and watch. 95% of the projects are either scam or just incapable of handling their project.
Well, now not 95 percent of the projects are like this but 98))) Grin but still people have learned how to work and many already know how to select projects

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:34:42 AM

for newbies who are still confused, you just look for bounties that have tokens already on the market exchange or a fast launching process. don't care about the price, but it's fast. because most newbies are always impatient.
tokens which are already traded on exchanges give such a low reward that the actions they are asked to do are not worth the effort
Yeah, that's right. Almost of tokens which are already listing and traded on an exchange have low price and not worth with our effort. But, it is better than you are not get paid from your work and your effort to promote the new project.

Or you choose would rather to be scammed?
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:40:35 AM

Are you here shilling for these ICO? You didn't have done much analysis for which we can assume that those ICO are good. What's the basis of your prediction that those will be good ICO?
CryptosAnalist (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:03:28 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 07:11:45 AM by CryptosAnalist

Are you here shilling for these ICO? You didn't have done much analysis for which we can assume that those ICO are good. What's the basis of your prediction that those will be good ICO?
I have followed those projects which are listed on the main thread everything analysis based on the progress of development the projects, i suggest you to make posting on gambling discussion maybe your posts will be appreciated by manager campaign, than make useless posts on here.

First of all, the ANN thread creator has already gotten a negative trust for promoting scam ICO. Bad 1st impression. I would never invest in it. However, these days IEO are the best and one ICO which is still in their initial stage, metacode can be a good one. They will hold the fund through escrow which is a good way to go.
Quote you just promote the ICO based on the signature campaign then change the code of signature campaign due to the bivest which pay in bitcoin.
You are worker not an investors.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:22:29 AM

Not all the time we will follow all the ICO what if the ico is scam? so think think first before making decisions, yes we can follow Ico but the legit one and good one who can give us profits and make our investments successful.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:26:57 AM

for newbies who are still confused, you just look for bounties that have tokens already on the market exchange or a fast launching process. don't care about the price, but it's fast. because most newbies are always impatient.
Yeah, that's right. Almost of tokens which are already listing and traded on an exchange have low price and not worth with our effort. But, it is better than you are not get paid from your work and your effort to promote the new project.

don't complain about current condition.no one want its happen and we have to be gratefull atleat our tokens still have price although in low price.maybe current condition just a cycle like a wheel.someday i am sure our work will be worthed again if market already recovered.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:47:15 AM

don't complain about current condition.no one want its happen and we have to be gratefull atleat our tokens still have price although in low price.maybe current condition just a cycle like a wheel.someday i am sure our work will be worthed again if market already recovered.
This forum provides a lot of benefits for beginners or those who have joined Crypto, right for now, there must be a lot of patience in waiting for the ICO to return to prosperity as before the coins were priced like they used to, the most important ones are sure. Wink
CryptosAnalist (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:36:09 AM

This forum provides a lot of benefits for beginners or those who have joined Crypto, right for now, there must be a lot of patience in waiting for the ICO to return to prosperity as before the coins were priced like they used to, the most important ones are sure. Wink
Just be relax guys the price of token will rise up when the king of cryptocurrencies bitcoin goes up, mostly the ICOs projects were failed because the price of bitcoin is down trend.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: