Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4253 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
Hodl is the common strategy to avoid losing money, especially if you don't have enough knowledge how to manage doing day trading and etc. Which is you must hold for long term until the price rocketed and always control your emotions to avoid being hasty or stay away on the market and comeback after moths or year to check the situation of the growth rate,  to prevent such issues.

Hodling will be the sickest thing to do for the people who still hoping to recover their money on future around, they had an option to earn more from the dump by cutting some loss and buy again from the dip since if we keep hodling and hodling and the market condition will be the same as this and we doesn't know on when does the market recover then we will surely  sick and be sick to see the price drops so bad on day by day basis.

Well it does just happen when you hold too much, as in too much to the point that it losses its value so having a target price to sell is a must thing to do. Yeah I got your point that we should just cut loss instead of holding but surprisingly people trust their coins and even this market and believe good things always happen for those who patiently wait. And that's a fact.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

It depends on your skill and how many time you got, if you got good analysis skill then day trading can be very ptofitable, but if you only know a littel bit about trading then hold is better, if you don't have time to pay attention to chart and find updated news then you can't become daytrader, hold could be a safer choice for investing
Yep, I kind of agree with you guy. Both day trading and hodl all bring us much more benefit, hence it’s subsidiary to your ability to identify clearly whether you’re more suitable on day trading and hodl. It’s not rational to judge which would be much better. With day trading, truly it’s a little bit more risky but if you have an intimate knowledge, plus to experience and skill, perhaps you would be more likely to seize a huge chance of earning money. With hodl, you may get into less riskier than trading and yep, it would be a safer choice. Sometimes, the more risk you face, the more benefit you can get.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Optimal desicion is to keep part for long term (hodl) and other part for day trading. Day trading strategy demands to spend some time every day.
And everybody has his own trading/investment strategy.
With day trading, you are taking a huge risk to get the best of the market fluctuation but on the other way round, you really want to know what you are doing so you can at least minimize the risk.

In the case of HODL, you have nothing much to lose than in the short term depending on the period you invest, which to me, with proper learning, you can actually know when to accumulate alongside the whales at dips. I have never been a fan of daytrading since it gives me headaches anyway, but for long term trading, count me in!
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Now in the present condition of the market, most of the people are very panic about the current situation of the market. We don't know when and how long it will take to recover the prices but holding makes them for panic selling. I think most of the people now show interest towards day trading.
for those who understand cryptocurrency, they will hold their coins until the price rises. i think they will also buy more to welcome big profits. but for the laymen about cryptos, i think they will panic with an uncertain condition
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Based on my experience I prefer hodling, most especially now that the market is not stable and its not good for day trading in my opinion because of the sudden movement of the market. It would be pratctical to just hodl them first until it recovers.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

taking the decision to hold a coin for a long period of time can minimize the risk of loss, but it all depends on the type of coin we will choose. if we expect to get a faster profit should take a way to do day trading. but if we do daily trading as much as possible should always monitor the movement of market prices in order to read the movement of coins that we trade.
Different people have different thoughts about trading and holding, some people say holding is better and some say trading is better. I think that holding is better for those who have no time to spend over the internet and observe the market daily and trading is good for those who want to make more and more money in shorter time because they cannot wait for long.
lucianlee12

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Theoretically, day trading is profitable, but it is for those who are technically savvy. For those who do not invest in the trend should be long-term investment, it will bring the highest profits for them.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Actually, there is nothing happen if we just only keep on holding and just seeking for another pump.
Day trade might be a good idea as we have a huge chances of gaining profits everyday, only it is high risky than of holding. But if you really keep safe and can't handle risk, then there is no choice other than holding.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

Now in the present condition of the market, most of the people are very panic about the current situation of the market. We don't know when and how long it will take to recover the prices but holding makes them for panic selling. I think most of the people now show interest towards day trading.
for those who understand cryptocurrency, they will hold their coins until the price rises. i think they will also buy more to welcome big profits. but for the laymen about cryptos, i think they will panic with an uncertain condition
For sure I think now is the best thing is holding your coin, don’t sell it until the price will be more than double, day traders are not able to generate more profit every months so the most suggested strategy of making profit is holding only, panic selling is not good at all, so hold your coin and try to increase more and more profit.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

I believe that day-to-day education is the best choice at this point, and you can clearly see that the market is in the down trend, so it's very difficult to trade at this stage. towel. The market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, day trade will help you to minimize the risk .
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

it seems that I prefer to do daily trading rather than holding back what I have, if I hold my trading capital that I have can not provide benefits for me whereas if I do daily trading I can get a lot of profit.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

it seems that I prefer to do daily trading rather than holding back what I have, if I hold my trading capital that I have can not provide benefits for me whereas if I do daily trading I can get a lot of profit.
Daily trading is quite profitable, but you need full attention  daily, this is good if you don't have  a full time job if you have  a full time job holding is the best investment  that you  should do it, only depends really on the way of living you  have.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Daily trading is quite profitable, but you need full attention  daily, this is good if you don't have  a full time job if you have  a full time job holding is the best investment  that you  should do it, only depends really on the way of living you  have.

For those people that have no time in cryptoworld its better to do a long term holding and those people who have a lot of time to make a technical analysis and read candle stick its better to do a day trading but its not 100% you can earn  a good profit because right now the market are in red blooded situation and most altcoin are slowly to move.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:57:22 AM by crazycatwoman03

Those who have not converted when the price was high may not have any fiats in their wallet now so they will likely participate on day trading. I, too, do not have any fiat in my wallet anymore so even if the profit in day trading is small, I participate in it. Selling is not appropriate right now but I have to gamble with the small profit that I can gain rather than hold of it. I only sell a portion and keep some in case the price again.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

I think if you are new here in trading the Hodl strategy is good because in day trading there are a lot of losses that you may possibly face and it needs a good strategy but day trading is very profitable. Being long-term trader is also profitable and it can't spend a lot of time to trade all you need is patience. My only advice is if you have wanting to go in crypto trading make sure you study and know it well so that you didn't worry for the results of your trade in the future but always positive that it will become more valuable that can give you a big profit in the future.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

It could only be possible if you're already an experienced trader in the market.You could not just do day trading without a proper preparation for it as its more risky and needs more monitoring on the price market.While long-term holding may give you a huge profit but you need to be more patient and understanding on the nature of the market.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

As of now i prefer to choose Hodl than day trading because i don't really know how to read the candlestick and Technical Analysis, but now i starting to do some reaserch on how to read 'cause i want to become a trader someday.
For me day trade is better than just holding, because if you have day trading experience you can make huge profits in less time while holding will take long time and profit is not guaranteed because it depends upon the price growth. If the price didn’t grow then holding means wasting time and money. To avoid this you can do day trading affectively.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Hodl is the common strategy to avoid losing money, especially if you don't have enough knowledge how to manage doing day trading and etc. Which is you must hold for long term until the price rocketed and always control your emotions to avoid being hasty or stay away on the market and comeback after moths or year to check the situation of the growth rate,  to prevent such issues.

Hodling will be the sickest thing to do for the people who still hoping to recover their money on future around, they had an option to earn more from the dump by cutting some loss and buy again from the dip since if we keep hodling and hodling and the market condition will be the same as this and we doesn't know on when does the market recover then we will surely  sick and be sick to see the price drops so bad on day by day basis.

Well it does just happen when you hold too much, as in too much to the point that it losses its value so having a target price to sell is a must thing to do. Yeah I got your point that we should just cut loss instead of holding but surprisingly people trust their coins and even this market and believe good things always happen for those who patiently wait. And that's a fact.
They must not be. They were supposed to get casual with something they are living in trading. Better is to make best practices before getting into this trading thing. Because it is a cruel game that doesn’t let you enjoy the perks of being senior or junior, new or old, that really of no use. You can be loser at experienced level only if you lose your mind and start panic selling, so stop it.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Day trading and Hodl is very good and there will always be a a way for you to make profit and earn money. But as for which one is better, that’s what I can’t supply, so just go for anyone of them that favors you.Trading seems like a good idea, but the problem Is that not every time should you be expecting profit, cause you can either lose or win. Same thing apples to

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

Though hodl is a slang term but in the Bitcoin business, it works great because you actually hold your portfolio and do not sell it low which is something that keeps you away from losing the future money that is there when you reach there. In my opinion, if you buy low, do not sell again low or at a slight high price. Hodl and wait until you get enough money that so much people have been rolling in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: