Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

I think doing daily trading is a good strategy to make a profit rather than continue to survive. In my opinion, people who hold fast are lazy people, who keep waiting for prices to rise above. they will not get results when prices remain stable. but those who trade, maybe they still get income. by utilizing the rise and fall of market prices. all really need to learn about the basics of trading. the most important thing is that we want to try to learn and are not lazy to often read about good trading methods. I am not saying that holders are big losers, but I also don't say that the holders are the winners. I would rather say that the holders are people who are afraid to change their fate more quickly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I will recommend cryto- trading than hold because it more profitable .Those that have experience in cryto trading are mostly top gainers the ony problem of cryto-trading is that it has high risk but due to the current market contine i think trading will not be that profitable till we are out of the bearish situation and it is better to hold for now.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
CKdexter

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

I think day trading is not good for the crypto market but you could do the long-term trade. But I will suggest anyone for HODL before reach your goal. Make a decision to your target then HODL to reach your target.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

It really depends on the coins you are holding and the market situation.
For example day trading is better with high volatile shitcoins for profit making.
Hodling of them is risky on a declining market as they can go to zero. But, it depends on your preferences, what fits the more into your strategies.

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Not good choice if you do day trading because you will spend more fees than holding and waiting for the higher price before sell..
Also the benefits of holding coins is to get the maximum profit you can get.. if you bought them in low price ..
And honestly you can't monitor them in time to time.. If you are investing in bitcoin i suggest you to hold but there are some altcoins are sometimes the price is getting worst if you still holding them. So what should you do is to investigate if they had a solid devs that you think in the future that the price can increase higher.. there are lots of coins honestly are getting increase its value for long run ..
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

Definitely try rebalancing. Here is a nice study that compares rebalancing to HODL.

https://hackernoon.com/rebalance-vs-hodl-a-technical-analysis-6f341b0db9cd
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Day trading is very risky if you don't know what you are doing. Day trading is almost always profitable when you are an experienced trader, a professional one. If you are a professional trader with good trading skills and knowledge you can make money on the market regardless of the situation, but if you are just a beginner you should stick with HODLing because that is the only way you can save your investment.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

like the current market conditions are still not stable, it is better that I will hold some altcoins to gain profit in the long run, because now the price is also cheap, so we also have many advantages in the future.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

If the person don't understand nothing un cryptocurrency better for him HOLD. Everything else implies a certain degree of professionalism, otherwise nothing.
If you want to relax and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin prices, it's better for HODL. But there is no tension or challenge because just waiting for prices to rise as high as desired, there is no time limit. Unlike daily bitcoin trading, it is a profession that must be done professionally, must control emotions and prioritize logic, because it is fortunately little but routine so that cumulatively in one month is also large.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Day trading is much more better than holding except in best market. Day trading affords you the opportunity to gain your daily profits without holding for too long. Its is better than holding.
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

If you like to take risk, then go for day trading. But here you can make huge money if you have enough experience. On the other hand holding is much safe and risk free  Cheesy

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

If the person don't understand nothing un cryptocurrency better for him HOLD. Everything else implies a certain degree of professionalism, otherwise nothing.
because by holding it back it's better for now the problem is to avoid losses, so holding back is very important to be able to get a big profit in a situation like this

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

If you like to take risk, then go for day trading. But here you can make huge money if you have enough experience. On the other hand holding is much safe and risk free  Cheesy

Yes day trading as always profitable Vikas most of the traders need quick money to make their life more peaceful so day trading will always very helpful for such people to get daily profit in their life.

forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

I think it's obviously now that trading in any of its manifestations is better than holding, because trader always can make money on the market both on bear and bull.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Day trading doesn't often work, when the market is in bearish mood. You can only be successful if you buy when the price dips suddenly and sell when it rises again. So, in such situation, holding will be recommended.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

In cryptocurrency market, both the terminology and trading mentalities work one to one some coins and market conditions we gain in day trading and rest of the market conditions we will gain in holding  i feel both are neccessary
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:30:01 PM

You are asking a fundamental question about the difference between investing and trading. Yes, these are two very different skills that require very different approaches.

Active trading is work. It is a skill that needs constant improvements. Active trading is one of the most challenging careers you can choose and requires unique skills.

Investing is very different and how you invest depends on risk, age, lifestyle and personality type
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: