Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 25 Sapphire 7950s! More coming on 17th, you can reserve some!  (Read 1476 times)
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:51:03 AM

I would love to hear from your buyers.
Could you provide your payment address so we can verify?
Im having a hard time believing that you sold out in 25 mins with no escrow but more power to you.
He sold 15 to one person, 9 to me, and 1 to another person. That's probably more believable than 25 people each buying 1 card, all in a 25 minute span.

I will be purchasing them tomorrow in person with cash in hand. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

benigeri (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:39:55 PM

Hey, I'm as surprised as you, so hopefully all the money comes in!

@bitcoins bough 9, and will pick them up in person and give me cash

@thenoodler (on ltctalk) bought 15, and will buy them through paypal

The last one sold on Amazon.

Hopefully the buyers will leave good reviews if they think that the transaction was fair and honest.

Also, a bunch sold on LTCtalk, and it took around 4h to sell everything Smiley More are coming on the 17th!
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:45:19 PM

Got any other models appealing for scrypt mining other than the 7950's? 7970's or most preferably the 7990's? Possible to ship directly from the warehouse?
Hey everyone,

1. Sorry for the delay's I've been talking to buyers.

2. There has been a ridiculous demand, and all of the GPUs have been "committed too". That is buyers have agreed to purchase, and I am awaiting payment. There's a chance that people back out, so I will update this thread as necessary.

3. None of the current buyers wanted to use escrow services, and as I mentioned, although I preferred not to use an escrow, it was an option. Buyers will be either picking up the cards in person, or doing the 50% before, 50% after live video confirmation of shipping.

4. It took about 20h or work to build the rigs, and I just don't have time to make it a business.

5. My dad owns an electronics warehouse in France, so I can get these in bulk again when next weekend. That means that I will have plenty more for sale on Feb 17th. If you are interested, please PM me! I might set up a preorder system or something since so many people have messaged me.

Thanks everyone!

benigeri (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:35:52 AM

1. I will be getting 40 more of these cards on the 17th, and you can now reserve 7950s through this form: https://docs.google.com/a/benigeri.com/forms/d/1D4Tk-bFg3nP3l2nxixh6-9VJiduSU9egLtrKRBCJTIM/viewform

*No payment necessary to reserve the cards, but if you want you can prepay around 5% to guarantee the availability of the order.

2. All cards have been sold and shipped, hopefully buyers will be leaving reviews in the near future.

mdmx

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

You said you had sold these but your blockchain address shows no received funds?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BnCog6CY2YoD67Li6HoiCvzGVwNu4PuhY
benigeri (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:33:23 AM

Buyers will be either picking up the cards in person, or doing the 50% before, 50% after live video confirmation of shipping.

As mentioned previously, the transactions were not done through BTC.

9 cards were sold in cash, and the buyer is apparently going to write a review

15 of the cards were sold in two transactions through paypal

The last cards were sold on amazon.

If anyone still has any doubts, please email me, or Skype (paulbenigeri) and I would be more than happy to clarify any future concerns.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

Yesterday evening, benegeri and I met at a parking lot in his area to make the exchange. He brought the Sapphire 7950s and I brought cash.

I opened up the box of a random 7950 - it was the right card and it was brand new and in pristine condition. We then completed the transaction and I loaded up the nine cards into the back of my car:

These are well worth it at his prices. Sure, you may be able to find them used on eBay for a bit less, but unless you know a supplier or have a few tricks up your sleeve you're not going to get new 7950s for much less than that in any significant quantity. It's great having the warranty and it's refreshing to know that you aren't going to need to spend hours fixing or tweaking used cards bought individually from sellers (who wants to spend hours purchasing 1 or 2 cards from a lot of sellers? It's a whole lot easier and safer to just purchase in bulk from one or two people).

We also discussed how he is able to purchase them at a good price - everything completely checks out and what he is doing makes perfect sense. The last thing I would ever expect him to do is rip people off, because he has a viable enough an business plan for the time being.

I can fully vouch for benegeri - he's easy to do business with, has great communication, and ships/delivers fast (I think he even already shipped out the 15 GPUs for the other guy). I'd be flat out shocked if anyone has issues of any nature when purchasing from him.

fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

I'm glad everything went smooth and you aren't stabbed Wink

@benegeri would you be getting different models or you're going to stick with the 7950's?
Yesterday evening, benegeri and I met at a parking lot in his area to make the exchange. He brought the Sapphire 7950s and I brought cash.

I opened up the box of a random 7950 - it was the right card and it was brand new and in pristine condition. We then completed the transaction and I loaded up the nine cards into the back of my car:

These are well worth it at his prices. Sure, you may be able to find them used on eBay for a bit less, but unless you know a supplier or have a few tricks up your sleeve you're not going to get new 7950s for much less than that in any significant quantity. It's great having the warranty and it's refreshing to know that you aren't going to need to spend hours fixing or tweaking used cards bought individually from sellers (who wants to spend hours purchasing 1 or 2 cards from a lot of sellers? It's a whole lot easier and safer to just purchase in bulk from one or two people).

We also discussed how he is able to purchase them at a good price - everything completely checks out and what he is doing makes perfect sense. The last thing I would ever expect him to do is rip people off, because he has a viable enough an business plan for the time being.

I can fully vouch for benegeri - he's easy to do business with, has great communication, and ships/delivers fast (I think he even already shipped out the 15 GPUs for the other guy). I'd be flat out shocked if anyone has issues of any nature when purchasing from him.

benigeri (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:55:40 PM

Only this model for now.

And thanks a lot for the kind words, I'm glad everything worked out!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: