Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ways of investing money?  (Read 759 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

it's not really advisable to put all your money in crypto, unless it's very little you can spend on the investments, then it makes sense. But crypto market will be huge, you can take my word for it.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Investing in ICO remains the best for me but U have extremely carefully because most ico now is scam. Invest quite a lot of risk!
You should invest the amount of money you can lose, do not invest all the money you have!
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

Investing in ICO is always risky as there are lots of scam but there are some trusted site too which will worth your investment.But always remeber that before investing you need to have proper knowledge about it and have good patient.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

I tried to go for a cryptocurrencies with all of money I have, literally I Evans sell something of my stuff at home which I don't need for now and buy Ethereum with that money. If I would lose I won't regret a lot, because I don't need that.
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

ethereum and bitcoin is like a dollar and euro on cryptory! they are reliable and stable! I bought the ethereum, I believe in it more!
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work? I want to hear your opinion? Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

As for now all of my free money is invested in crypto but as I would gain more I think I would invest something into real estate sphere. Because I consider it as more stable than the cryptocurrencies.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

it's not really advisable to put all your money in crypto, unless it's very little you can spend on the investments, then it makes sense. But crypto market will be huge, you can take my word for it.
Some users consider the crypto currency to be another, so-called, "bubble". Despite constant talks about this, the crypto currency continues to exist and develop actively for many years. Such money is not backed up, but as long as the government has not enacted regulatory laws, investments in crypto currency are a profitable business.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

I dont want to invest my money in ICO because it is much risky to invest in ICO. So I will invest my money in good coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano, Steller etc and I will invest my money first in Bitcoin and Ether because in this coins your investment is more safe than ICO. All this coins have strong team and good project so they have bright future and as this market recover I will get much more profit.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

The electronic coins in the cryptocurrency is the new way of investment which helps every individual no matter what your label is, to become a successful person in future which everyone dreams.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

The electronic coins in the cryptocurrency is the new way of investment which helps every individual no matter what your label is, to become a successful person in future which everyone dreams.
It seems to me that this is not a method of investment but a real opportunity to keep your money in very promising assets. In any case, the crypto currency is very actively introduced into all spheres of human life and therefore their relevance in the future will be very high.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

i will suggest you for invest on bitcoin or ethereum only. buy them when the price is fall, and then you hold it, even for a long term if needed. because i believe that both still have a chance to increase. i will not recommend you for invest on ICO's project, especially if you can't choose which a good ICO.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Not all ICO's are safe and reliable. So, before investing, you really have to be careful. Ethereum for me is now reliable but I didn't just stick to that I also checked everything thoroughly like the Whitepaper, website, roadmap, team. That's how I landed on investing in chozun 途赞
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

I am learning to invest not only here . and in life I try and learn to acquire assets . and I hope that in the future I will succeed .  I already have several types of investments . ))) and they work )))
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

You can invest your money in crypto but not all your money. You can still invest your other money in real business. Now a days if you have money invest more business more income and earnings, so explore your world in business. Diversification is key
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

You want to invest in digital money you want to have the opportunity to find the interest you should go to the digital currency market that will give you many opportunities to experience it.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

You can invest in crypto, like invest in BTC or another strong coin or you can invest in ICO which more risky. But I will not suggest to invest in ICO because it very dangerous especially when you wanna invest in big amount. But, in the other side, ICO can give you very big profit if you can choose the good project.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

personally, i think that one of the good investments is investing in ICO. because there are many legit ico that will give many advantages. but keep in mind that investing in ico has a big risk. if we can't choose a good ico then we will get ico scam and we will get the loss.

arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

Personally i do like Icos and also some good projects post ICO and now we are in this bear market we can day trade some sideways action coins and then use that to participate in various projects as well.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

invest in ICO and crypto is promising. Although the risks are huge, the results are much more able to cover these risks. the potential of crypto is huge in the future and certainly, this should at least be used to get results from it. This is a nice way of money is only stored in the bank and not multiplied. and certainly more get big results from on gold.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

If in crypto, perhaps the way that can be done to be able to make money is from the bounty, airdrops or participated in other similar programs. In addition, you can also generate a profit from trading. And it could also benefit greatly from the results of investment in ICO project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: