Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ways of investing money?  (Read 759 times)
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

In the, market of crypto currency there are many ways to make money. But investors need to be very careful when investing as there are many scam coins operating in the market. The market6 is now in bad situation but this is an opportunity for the investors to buy bitcoin at a low price to make good profit in future.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

Abstain better from trade. Risks correspond to incomes. The most promising investment is ICO. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

t depends on how much money you have and what exactly you want. If you are well versed in new projects, then investment is something that suits you. If you are a trader, then trade, it all depends on your abilities.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

My money I invested in the crypto currency and they are waiting for their growth. While I did not lose anything, I did not win. I believe that in the future, the money I have invested in will bring me more profit.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

At the moment, hodling and trading are a very risky method. For myself, I preferred ICO, and not simple! With the development of quantum technology, I chose the most effective project for myself - Kelvin Blockchain. With his help, the market can change in a coordinated way, with the advent of quantum computing. Here is the link to the article https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Nothing left to invest anymore except time and effort. Just waiting for the next bull run. On a rest and recreation mode.

Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Investing in ICO isn`t that smart decision nowadays.
As bounty hunters dump the price instantly, once coin hits the exchange and therefore you can buy that coin far cheaper at first days then at ICO.
And it happens in 95% of cases.

Besides, I would recomend investing in other areas, rather then crypto..
There are dozens more reliable opportunities to invest peacefully and not be depended on the mood of 19 year old impatience scammer IT guys..
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

In my opinion, now is the best time to invest in crypto because of the possibility to buy coins very cheap. But I would not advise you to look for any new ways of investing right now. I think it's best to invest in proven currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
ICOevents

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

I don't invest all my money in cryptocurrency. My education don't give me chance to do this, but in ICO…
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

yes you seem right now the newest and best way to invest money is in ico, because with the ico you can get more than 40% profit when you buy at first glide I am sure you can get the bonus. better investment in ico than in exchange place.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

I try to participate in ico every month. I think that this is the most important investment in the future.

nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Investing in an ICO should be done carefully as a lot of scams ICO are now flooded the markets. You can be on a safer side by invest in a credible coins like Bitcoin, doge, ethereum and ripple. But do your own research before making up your mind.
thenxinhang89

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

I recommend investing in bitcoin or ETH and some potential altcoin like EOS, ADA or NEO. You should not invest in ICOs because investing in ICOs is too risky
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Actually i prefer to buy a masternode to have $ every day. It's a new world !!

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

the market situation is concerned, this is definitely not one of the best times to sell crypto coins, the market is struggling and most of the valuable coins are cheaply available in the market, selling now means making losses on the coins you are holding which is not something  we would like in general.  Cry
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

My money is already invested in cryptocurrency and work. Wink But I also constantly in search of new perspective projects on the basis of the blockchain.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

You want to earn profit, then forget your fear and come to invest in crypto. No guaranteed it will work but if you pick a good one, the project has a bright future with development. Note, be carefull in choosing, there are a lot of scam project  around here. Don't easily believe, find the streght of the project then if satisfied invest

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Altcoins and ico's were the newest form of investing money which lets the user earning good depending upon the growth attained by the respective project. Here the risk is high, we don't know when the price reaches peak value. Bitcoin gives promised growth, ico's were not the same. There are failures as well causing loss.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Investing in an ICO should be done carefully as a lot of scams ICO are now flooded the markets. You can be on a safer side by invest in a credible coins like Bitcoin, doge, ethereum and ripple. But do your own research before making up your mind.
Now isn't good word because market was always flooded with scam ICOs and scam projects.
These coins you listed are good for investment, except doge coin I don't know how that coin is still alive. Bitcoin will go up and other coins will follow, I don't like ripple but it has big community and it might go up.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

at the moment I do not have enough experience and to invest in ICO. All my money is invested in bitcoin and ether.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: