Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency  (Read 14615 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

No government is benefitting from cryptocurrency, so there shouldn’t be any need to fight over it, so there actions is not likely to be as a result of being greedy.

It might be that they are seeing it as something dangerous, so they believe the action to take is to ban it from their country… but whatever, I’m no worried about it cause my government never talks about Bitcoin and I’m sure they wouldn’t do anything to stop it.

Bitcoin is good, just that some fools are trying to misuse it. I have seen a lot of people suggest regulation as a key to solve crimes with the use of Bitcoin, sounds funny to me cause that wouldn’t solve anything.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

Obviously, this behavior is only temporary. The government has banned the cryptocurrency in consideration of the lack of knowledge of the cryptocurrency, but the cryptocurrency will soon be opened in the future. This is the development trend of human beings.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

I believe that this is all temporary, because no technology is in place. abandoning any technology is lagging behind the rest of the world
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

I believe that this is all temporary, because no technology is in place. abandoning any technology is lagging behind the rest of the world

If they choose to forbid it then surely a big chunk of the cryptocurrency users nowadays would be gone. There are countries wherein their government doesn't have any regulations yet when it comes to cryptocurrency so when it the times comes that they will choose to male it illegal then many people would just choose to leave cryptocurrency.

However, some countries are slowly accepting it so it seems less likely to happen. If that would happen in my country though then like I said, I would just leave cryptocurrency than being at risk of getting caught and be penalized.

AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

My government has no task to prohibit cryptocurrency. The state is trying in every way to take control of the cryptocurrency and take the tax.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

If that would happen, I think that can be a scary and difficult situation for the market. I say that because governments tend to follow suit to each other's movements, therefore, if one government would do it, another may soon follow, and in the end, a majority of them may do so. And if that implementation is for the negativity of cryptocurrency, then the market together with its assets would take a big hit since cryptocurrency lives by the support of the community. Obviously if that community will shrink even more in size due to the bans that will be imposed on cryptocurrency-related activities, then it would really be difficult for the market to survive.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

My government has no task to prohibit cryptocurrency. The state is trying in every way to take control of the cryptocurrency and take the tax.
It's good to know, there are countries who prohibits ICo and crypto way too hard. The thing is how  capable the country to manage a decentralized system. It's ok to put restricctions but not to the point of banning it.

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

The government prohibits cryptocurrency when there is no understanding on its part why this asset is needed at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

when the government forbids a very dangerous situation. The government uses all its power. commence criminal proceedings. and many people's assets can be confiscated. This is a very dangerous situation. market collapses.
And how exactly are going the governments to confiscate your coins if you have taken the right measures to store your coins in a paper wallet or a hardware wallet? They cannot do anything that is why they are trying regulation instead because they know the moment they ban cryptocurrencies they will get nothing out of this huge market and they are desperate to get money out of people.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

over time and the increasing number of crypto communities in each country will encourage countries that do not approve of crypto to think again, I think with the insistence of people who want crypto to become legal will make the government change existing regulations.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

It is true that some countries are starting to ban crypto currency. They want to secure their people and investors from cryptocurrency risk. However, as more and more people adapt crypto, I am sure some countries might start supporting it again.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

in my opinion the government sees that the presence of crypto can harm them with free transactions without taxes. and also state banks are threatened with existing investor investors moving with the presence of bitcoin and crypto.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:29:42 AM

I am believe many country will regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency in near future. Government can not avoid the technology and people will find a way to access cryptocurrency.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

when the government forbids crypto currencies what we can do, the government forbids of course there are strong reasons of course the reason they say about everything that results is negative, maybe someday the government will also see the positive side of what is produced from crypto currencies
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.
Some government never want something in their country in which they have no control. And Because of cryptocurrency decentralised nature government cannot control it. It the main reason behind this topic. Another reason is tax. Because of cryptocurrency digital nature their user does not pay tax to their government and this thing affects an country economy in a negative way. Another thing because heavy cryptocurrency uses in their country by their people ultimately affects their national currency rate and bank profits. So these are some reason because of which many government ban it in their country.
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

The government prohibits cryptocurrency when there is no understanding on its part why this asset is needed at the moment.
For the government, cryptocurrency is not urgent at this time, so it is not a problem forbidding its use. However, the government sees more value than the blockchain, a technology used by bitcoin because it can be implemented to improve efficiency and security.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

if the government prohibits crypto currency to be used I think we cannot do anything but I am sure crypto currencies will develop and will be accepted by all countries in line with the times and technology
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Are you a friend of India? The ban on cryptocurrency is only temporary. The cryptocurrency that will be concentrated in the future will coexist with the scattered cryptocurrency. At that time, the government will open up the use of cryptocurrency. Now cryptocurrency is easily abused by scammers and is not suitable for full openness, but they cannot stop it. Any purchase of an investor.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

when a government regulates the use of btc it will be able to tax and earn on top of that, but many may give up exchanging btc for fiat due to high rates in some countries, and a very complicated process for some countries that are high inflation!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I guess that you are referring to India?Since the Rural Bank of India is in high declines for crypto relationships,or maybe i am wrong
But getting into this,you country is one of those who think that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a threat either to the government or economy things that they will surely regrets when time comes of realization.so if i were you,better buy and buy crypto and hold them until your country finally adapt this community and by then for sure you will become richer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: