Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roomdao : Token Sale tomorrow, is it big?  (Read 218 times)
malibubaby (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 08:35:43 AM by malibubaby

Anyone heard about this beautiful project for travellers? I think this project will be more popular because they will bring more hype for the jetsetters and also the travellers. They also partnering with Pumapay, Bancor and other big companies

Roomdao reached their softcap, and they will open on July 1-July 30 for the Public Sale

WHAT IS ROOMDAO ?
RoomDao is a powerful solution for the tourist industry. Roomdao is a platform for the small local tourist service providers. Local providers are more flexible and can offer lower rates and a wider range of service. However, those companies have a hard time competing with established brands and international franchises. Travel metasearch engines, such as Expedia.com and Booking.com, monopolize the tourist market and give preferential treatment to global brands.

RoomDao provide a solution to change this trend by giving small companies a powerful tool to promote and sell their services directly to the client. Expedia charges 21%, Booking.com- 23%, while RoomDao offers their platform for free. Our advanced booking system let users rent a car, book accommodation and many more. All these services would be available at a much cheaper rate with excessive fees out of the equation.

Partnering with Bancor : https://medium.com/@roomdao/roomdao-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-token-liquidity-for-travelers-and-travel-service-9f5968387f7d

Partnering with Pumapay : https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/blog.pumapay.io/great-startups-think-alike-pumapay-roomdao/amp/
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

In my experience booking sites offer better rates than going to the hotel directly unless you want to barter with them (which most people don't because it means not having a booking on arrival). That's because the sites can barter in advance.

carles enck3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

RATING System of RDC
Decentralized rating system allows clients to choose the best market offer, while lessors and service providers could easily control their quality. Every rating, review and comment is written down to a blockchain, ensuring no modifications, editing.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
Merited by malibubaby (1)

Anyone heard about this beautiful project for travellers? I think this project will be more popular because they will bring more hype for the jetsetters and also the travellers. They also partnering with Pumapay, Bancor and other big companies

Roomdao reached their softcap, and they will open on July 1-July 30 for the Public Sale

WHAT IS ROOMDAO ?
RoomDao is a powerful solution for the tourist industry. Roomdao is a platform for the small local tourist service providers. Local providers are more flexible and can offer lower rates and a wider range of service. However, those companies have a hard time competing with established brands and international franchises. Travel metasearch engines, such as Expedia.com and Booking.com, monopolize the tourist market and give preferential treatment to global brands.

RoomDao provide a solution to change this trend by giving small companies a powerful tool to promote and sell their services directly to the client. Expedia charges 21%, Booking.com- 23%, while RoomDao offers their platform for free. Our advanced booking system let users rent a car, book accommodation and many more. All these services would be available at a much cheaper rate with excessive fees out of the equation.

Partnering with Bancor : https://medium.com/@roomdao/roomdao-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-token-liquidity-for-travelers-and-travel-service-9f5968387f7d

Partnering with Pumapay : https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/blog.pumapay.io/great-startups-think-alike-pumapay-roomdao/amp/
That was a good 1. They can provide the accommodation for tourist? It was nice, It is good if that is really for free. I will wait the good product of this project also support. Its like all package once we are a tourist. Which country based that project?
malibubaby (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

In my experience booking sites offer better rates than going to the hotel directly unless you want to barter with them (which most people don't because it means not having a booking on arrival). That's because the sites can barter in advance.

By the price of $0.1+ based on 3000 RDC/1 ETH on the token sale and with 60 million supply, I think that would be so cheap based on motives of this project. I speculate the price will start on $10-$20 when the platform will release. The team trying to pushed the date to finish the product as soon as possible.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

By the price of $0.1+ based on 3000 RDC/1 ETH on the token sale and with 60 million supply, I think that would be so cheap based on motives of this project. I speculate the price will start on $10-$20 when the platform will release. The team trying to pushed the date to finish the product as soon as possible.
I agree with you that this is a good project, but let's be realistic, it's almost impossible for the price to grow 100-200X times in price just because their platform will be released. You should be happy even with $0.5-$1

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

I do not get. What it the necessity of a token for something like this? Isn't would be better just to use Bitcoin? And why the price will go up? The project looks cool. But I do not see any necessity in having a token for this
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

I do not get. What it the necessity of a token for something like this? Isn't would be better just to use Bitcoin? And why the price will go up? The project looks cool. But I do not see any necessity in having a token for this
I totally agree to this! An independent token seems not necessary. I don't think Investors will ever see a positive return here.
Roomdao CEO

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

RDC is a gas of ROOMDAO platform.
You can not use eth btc or something else to book, make deposit, get a refund if someone brake a contract and so on.
How its going to be at roomdao.com - you choose an accomodation, contact with host, sendind rdc to him like prepayment. But this payment gets to our escrow.
When you arrive, a flat looks great, you made a checking and the host gets his ammount. 
but if the flat is horrible, host didnt get an amount and you will get it back! That what signed at smartcontract and thats why we  need RDC!

Also we use RDC to invite members to platform, like referral system, user activity reward, dor2door marketing and so on!

The full info you can find at the website www.roomdao.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: