Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange  (Read 27985 times)
Quickex Exchange (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:05:16 AM by Quickex Exchange

Quickex

One-tap exchange service. Best rates. Easy to use.
Our Website: https://quickex.io

Description

Quickex is an exchange platform that employs complex mechanisms to exchange crypto at the best rates but remains user-friendly and simple to use.

You can be certain that you will get the best rate at any given time and complete everything on the same tab.

Market Analysis

By March 2018 around 25 mln US citizens had come to possess crypto among their assets. As the tendency had been the same in the rest of the world for quite some time, crypto exchange platforms started popping up. They offered to facilitate financial operations with crypto for regular users who were not that much savvy when it came to such operations.

Our feauters you can benefit from:
  • No KYC. Not even an email is required.
  • No hidden fees. We only charge 0.5%. That's it.
  • You can buy crypto with a credit card within 5-30 min.
  • Our list of available pairs and supply are to grow.

Objective

Quickex’s main goal is to allow regular crypto hodlers and crypto traders buy, sell and exchange their crypto assets fast, with ease and at the best rates the market can offer.

Quickex offers:

• Best rates aggregated from 20+ crypto exchanges.
  • One-tap service.
  • Exchange without registration.
  • 24/7 support.
  • 50% affiliate program.
  • Low fees; only 0.5% fee on a transaction.

Best Rates

Quickex hooks into exchanges via their API and instantly finds the best offers for you. The platform aggregates the orders from 20+ list of exchanges such as Bittrex, Hitbtc, Exmo, Okex, Binance and others.

Low Fees

Quickex charges only 0.5% on each transaction which is fully covered by the rate difference of minimum 0.5-2% the platform offers 9 times out of 10.

User-friendly Interface

Quickex does not require you to register and create an account. You can execute each transaction staying on the same tab and it may be a matter of seconds before the transaction is complete.

Affiliate Program

Our affiliate program offers 50% of our revenue on each referral. Cookie life time is unlimited and acceptance percentage is 100%. Immediate processing and first payout after 3 unique transactions made by 3 different users to 3 different wallet. Minimum payout is 0.0001 BTC.

Exchange Pairs

The number of exchange pairs is constantly growing.

Follow us on

Telegram

Facebook

FAQ

Does Quickex fix currency rates?

Yes, we fix the estimated exchange rate for 15 minutes to allow our users to make their transactions at an expected rate.

What is your commission fee?

Quickex charges a low commission fee (0.5%) and offers the best rate available at the moment.

What is the wallet address?

A wallet is a digital place where you store cryptocurrency coins and tokens. A wallet address is a randomly generated combination of digits and letters that is associated with a particular wallet.
Quickex does not provide wallet addresses and never stores user deposits. To exchange cryptocurrencies on Quickex, you need to provide a wallet address where you can receive your exchanged currency.

What are network fees?

Each time any amount of cryptocurrency is sent or exchanged, the currency goes through a blockchain. This process requires a small fee called a ‘network fee’. The network fee is a commission that a blockchain takes from the amount sent in each currency. It is critical to make sure that the amount you want to exchange on Quickex is enough to cover the exchange fees for both the process of sending your original currency and receiving the new currency you want to buy. If the sent amount is too low to cover the fees of the network, the transaction will not go through and your funds will be lost.

Start exchanging your crypto with Quickex today and save money on fees and best rates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.
Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.
Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
I do agree with you mate. This kind of platform will solve all the problematical issue. However, I wanted to ask a question, does the process of exchanging was automated or manually by the operator?
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I do agree with you mate. This kind of platform will solve all the problematical issue. However, I wanted to ask a question, does the process of exchanging was automated or manually by the operator?

Hi there!

It is fully automatically. Safe. Simple. Anonymous. No registration. No hidden commission.

We hope you will enjoy it. Thank for your question.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Now only a pair of ether with bitcoin is possible and when will there be other possibilities? I think this option is not necessary for everyone.
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Now only a pair of ether with bitcoin is possible and when will there be other possibilities? I think this option is not necessary for everyone.

Sure. We will increase a quantity of pairs soon: XRP, LTC, Dash, BCH, USDT and etc.

A lot of customers ask us to do that. They enjoy our high rates ever with BTC-ETH and we promise make so high rates for another pairs.

Thank you for your comment.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

A good point there mate. If they want more impression and visitors for their exchange site they must have a good promotional campaign to attract members to join and trade. An example of where huge visitors is in the social media sites like twitter, facebook, medium, reddit.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

Hi there!

It is fully automatically. Safe. Simple. Anonymous. No registration. No hidden commission.

We hope you will enjoy it. Thank for your question.

So will it operate something like the existing ones like changelly or shapeshift where you just like send to an address and recieve in the given address?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

A good point there mate. If they want more impression and visitors for their exchange site they must have a good promotional campaign to attract members to join and trade. An example of where huge visitors is in the social media sites like twitter, facebook, medium, reddit.

That seems true on paper but usually from what I have seen most projects are just dead or just spam on reddit and nothing really happens in the end
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
Well, if this project will be find a lot more users, supporters and serious potential investors here in the crypto currency community. Then it has a really high possibility that this crypto exchange will become one of the top and trusted project here in the crypto world. I hope the team will keep on developing and remain standing here in the crypto world.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Many similar exchange platforms left lately. And there is no wonder, the trading volumes of cryptocurrency assets only grow. In this project interests as will consider 50% of the referral commission? 50% of fees on exchange of funds?

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.

damniatx_

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

I like your low commission rate, only 0.5%. Are you sure that such a low commission will fully cover all the costs associated with the operation of the platform? But on the other hand it is very tempting for many users.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

Is this already fully function? If so, how can we guarantee that it is safe to make transactions and when will you add more cryptos so that it will be more useful. Because I only see 1 pair and only eth-btc.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Exchange without registration is very useful if you need to exchange quickly. To this we add the best rate and get an almost perfect exchanger.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.
Agree,  I am also excited for the fully function of this project. The quick exchange and low transactions fee will be their own signature to make people remember and familiarize the project. I will be waiting for more updates and developments soon.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

A low commission fee can actually draw attention to itself, I think that this very moment can attract attention to the new exchanger.
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Its another side of business. We would like to be just an instant and simple exchange for common users.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: