Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEV-IDEAs] What do you think is missing?  (Read 412 times)
MithrilMan (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:01:15 PM

Hi there, i'm a programmer who has recently dived into cryptocurrency world and I'd like to develop something that could be useful to the community.

I have skills of programming client/server (dotnet), WEB and Android solutions so i'd like to hear from you any Idea that could be done and you feel cryptocurrency community miss (difficult to be) or can be enhanced (easier).

I had some idea like doing a GUI to allow real newbie windows users to config mining utility for solo/pool mining or help preconfig new cryptocurrency at launch time (but i've seen that some utility has already been done even if they don't cover exactly what i'd like to do) but i prefer to hear from you what you would like to have

From what i've read so far, it seems that Android platform could be a starting point since there aren't so many app involving cryptocurrency, anyway, would you point me to a direction?

P.S.
i've a good full time job, so i'd do that in spare time (then, who know)

MM

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
MithrilMan (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:32:26 PM

no inputs?  Embarrassed

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: