Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 04:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LiteBit scam  (Read 95 times)
cryptsune (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

Hi guys

I got this email below from LiteBit.
Similar issue has been posted before, but there was no resolve on how to fix it.

------

On 20-05-2018 we have completed your withdrawal with id LBWXXXXXXX. Due to a synchronisation error on our servers your withdrawal has been executed 2 times. We regret that this has happened and are very sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like to ask for your cooperation in resolving this issue. Please send the wrongfully received amount of 1.00000 Bitcoin back to our wallet. We have included the details for this transaction below:

Amount: 1.00000 Bitcoin (Subtract the fee from this amount.)
Address: 18SXpTy9Hift.......

Please send us a reply at this email and include the TX ID (network ID) after completing the transaction.

Best regards,

Team LiteBit

------

The amount was sent twice, once wrongly by their mistake.

They blocked my account now, so I can't withdraw.

I've been writing them, and they said they want the amount back.

The problem was the amount was sent to an ICO that hasn't been listed yet on exchanges, so I don't have access to that amount, can't transfer it back to BTC.

wat do?  Huh
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

So my first question: why you called this Topic 'Litebit scam' ? What scam?? (Litebit is definitely not a scam)

As far as I understand what you write you bought 1 Bitcoin and received 2.
You already invested both(?) btc in an ico?

And now litebit wants 1 btc back.
Am I right so far? (i didn't really get it  Grin)

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: