Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO project in June 2018 ?  (Read 176 times)
ronaldo macus (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

What is the best ICO project in June 2018?
This year there are many ICO scam projects and I have joined 2 of them. 2018, BTC downtrend and price not exceeding $10k  makes the ICO projects difficult. I want to search for a good ICO project capable of x2, x3. To find such a project is very difficult, If you know please introduce me. Thks so much.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

it's Eloncity . A great project .
Eloncity network - new renewable energy
At the core of the protocol is a blockchain-based trading system that utilizes an AI algorithm to determine fair market prices in real time.

Eloncity inviting you guys to join this project its main goal is to solve universal issues that affects all people. Eloncity project focuses largely on replacing traditional power system with a decentralized power infrastrature that is made up of employees.

Eloncity This Project will lead the new era in energy with new renewable energy project with micro grid system replacing very expensive and old tech existing system. Here after no more carbons to the air no more air pollution or environmental damage all sources are very clean energy sources like Solar,Wind and etc .
ICO Reign

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

for me the most promising is Elysian ICO
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

Actually when you will go through the whitepaper of the new ICO project then you will find every project good. Every project comes with a vision and mission. There are several new projects for June in this year. Like Ettain token, Eloncity etc. But I think for the new investors bitcoin is the best.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Finding the right ICO is like finding the best job that fits for you, we can't say that ICO is the best unless it is listed in an exchange and the price goes to the moon, for me that is the best definition for best and successful project. Many things to consider though if the project is the best.

GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

Based on crypto market there are lots of coins are available and ICO is related with crypto because they have relations like demand and supply based on this for me Eloncity is the best projects In 2018 because they gives lots of facilities to their customers.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

I have found a good ICO that i can recommend to anyone in the cryptoo space. The ICO is on container shipping and it is the first of its kind on blockchain. The name is blockshipping.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Give a look to Elysian. It's a decentralized platform to build Ecommerce websites on the blockchain. The presale was sold out, they already have a beta and last but not least the team is very active both in work and in marketing building strong partnership with a lot of good company, one of them is QRYPTOS and the main sale is now live on QRYPYOS platform.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

My favorite ico project origo.network. Whitelist open. If you can join whitelist please my reference ID murat kuru mail poyrazmete74@gmail.com
https://origo.network/
I like investors and advisors and project.
Look project.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Give a look to Elysian. It's a decentralized platform to build Ecommerce websites on the blockchain. The presale was sold out, they already have a beta and last but not least the team is very active both in work and in marketing building strong partnership with a lot of good company, one of them is QRYPTOS and the main sale is now live on QRYPYOS platform.

You are right, I follow Elysian also and I have seen that they have good partnerships with strategic companies who can add value to their main product. Therefore I hope that they reach all their caps and finally their hard cap to succeed this project.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

Now it is too hard to earn on ICO's. There is very small popularity of cryptocurrencies now so the prices increasing very slow. But there is still some interesting long-term projects like DataBlockchain.
minhdang2212

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Eloncity is a very promising project built on an innovative blockchain platform. The prospect of this simple project is clear, I am sure it will succeed! Ideas at the highest level! You should invest a little in Eloncity.
BantiHanter

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

in my opinion, there are 3 good ICO projects for now:
1. Elysian
2. Datablockchain
3. Nauticus
all projects have reached soft cap
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

This year there are many ICO scam projects and I have joined 2 of them. 2018, BTC downtrend and price not exceeding $10k  makes the ICO projects difficult. I want to search for a good ICO project capable of x2, x3. To find such a project is very difficult, If you know please introduce me. Thks so much.
I see ICOs Investment as a gamble, 50/50! in fact, your chances of losing are higher than your winning, I prefer to wait for an ICO project to hit exchange and buy lower than ICO price!
clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Crypto market is going through a bear market trend, that's why it's very hard to make money on ICO's. There are few ICOs looks good at the moment. I will recommend you to have look at Harmony, Ankr and Usechain. Check their website and whitepaper.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Hi Friends,
You are right, ICO is very much current and among them many are scam and some are profitable.
at this time, i am familiar with ICO triwer project.
This project is not only a token sale but a large company that allows us to deliver good, safe, fast and transparent items.
Triwer is Delivering for the future.
Triwer is a revolutionary parcel delivery platform that eliminates inefficiencies in cargo delivery, while aiming to reduce its carbon footprint. The Triwer Token is a utility token native to the Triwer platform operations.
Try to learn more about Triwer at https://triwer.io/
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

There are a lot of potential ICO projects for us to invest, but now I recommend not to invest in ICO, ICO prices are always higher than when ico was traded on the floor. So I think be patient, do not invest at this time.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

There are a lot of potential ICO projects for us to invest, but now I recommend not to invest in ICO, ICO prices are always higher than when ico was traded on the floor. So I think be patient, do not invest at this time.

There are promising projects on the market, but now the situation is that you need to invest very carefully. Most even good projects can go into negative on the stock exchanges ... I'm going to drop by the QUADRANT PROTOCOL from the nearest ...

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Of the most serious and recent, it is worth highlighting Eximchain (EXC). In a good sense, it reminds TE-FOOD. It is traded on IDEX and ico will be held until the sale of the tokens. The project has a strong team. It included graduates of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, savvy in logistics and technology of blockchain.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

My best investment during this year is Pundi X. I have already doubled my money. ICO price - $0.002. ATH - $0.015. Current price - $0.005.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: