Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5324 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Don't rely only on one platform like in here. Some good bounty out there even not listed on a special bounty platform like hive,0x etc.
Some of them can be found on Twitter, I mean the dev of the said project will announce itself it's bounty on their social media channel and not listed on any bounty platform. You will know this if you open your eyes enough and filters the noise from the twitter, follow some high profile twitter account, not all big twitter account was bad tbh.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
In my experience you can go to Bounties (Altcoins) on the Bitcoin Forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or you can go to the Announcements (Altcoins) section to see the new Bounty notifications.

briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

I am looking for a new bounty is usually in this forum. on treath bounty bounty already provided in full. If my information is still lacking is also looking at some website information provider about the bounty. like on Bountylord or on bountyhive.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
I just check new bounties in this bitcoin forum specifically on the Bounties Category/Section. There are also some site who published new bounties. It is essentail for us bounty hunters to be updated to the new published ICOs . so that we can early participate on it and have more profits.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

I use this table here. Probably it will help someone, choose what to participate. In my opinion, it is a very informative resource. Constantly update.

http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php?page=August
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

You can't get all information about new bounty Everytime , some some have started before you know and some people get to know before it's even started ,so just search on bounty thread and Ann for more info about bounty then you can get or select any one ok for you. But on setting alert or some other way to know I don't think so except some site that do post some bounty Info or a group that use to manage some .

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

There is a website where can you find the new bounties, but you need to check that deeply if that is not a scam. You need to seek the best one so that time and the hard work that will not be wasted. Learn more about how to choose a new bounty.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Aside from getting new bounties through social media, it is pertinent to state clear that Bitcoin Forum is one of the best place checking out the Announcement at the Altcoin sector and look through the new thread and new replies like Ternion new bounty discovered, paying every two weeks which is very good to join that allows newbies as well. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

New gifts can be found in this forum and in this forum, you can find all information about the ICO. And of course, information on this forum is already very complete. And there are websites that can help you to find new projects such as the website of the ICO's ranking. Ranked ICO is very helpful as a good project getting a high ranking.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

There is a website where can you find the new bounties, but you need to check that deeply if that is not a scam. You need to seek the best one so that time and the hard work that will not be wasted. Learn more about how to choose a new bounty.
compared to viewing the web for bounty collections I prefer to see a new campaign bounty in this forum. sometimes some webs only have ico projects that don't hold bounty campaigns.
if you look at this forum you can see everything clearly, from the manager to the number of participants who have joined. What is clear, check all the provisions that exist, because there are some bounty campaigns on the web or on the forum that lead to scams.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

you can find it here
https://bountyportals.com https://bountyplatform.io
there is always the latest gift update.
hopefully can help you.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

I sometimes ask the same question. But probably we cannot find out about a new bounty immediately after its publication. Even websites like Bountiesalert.com or Bountyhive.io can't do that, either. Anyway, let's hope someone figure out the way and share with us.

I saved a link where you can find new bounties added on this forum. Kindly check this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

I'm not really sure if it is still active, it was created by tvplus006, credits to him.

As I have checked, the latest bounty added on the file was yesterday.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

[/quote

I found new bounties in Alternate Crypto at bounties. Check it here or search some on going ICO's now. That is my strategy to find new bounties. Hope that i help you.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

it is possible to find bounties through service of search of projects such as ICO bench for example. I looked for projects exactly there earlier but now I am not engaged in bounties

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

I read the popular topics on this forum and see which signatures I meet most often. And of course, you need to take into account the rank of users
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

You must click the "notify" button in the top right corner of the page to be notified of new topics. In addition, there are many themes and tables in which enthusiasts add new campaigns. If you want to participate in more profitable companies, pay attention to the paid tables, which include the best projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

In this issue, one should not trust anyone's opinions or ratings. You can choose projects that you like - yourself. For this you need to have a little assiduity and care.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I just check new bounties in this bitcoin forum specifically on the Bounties Category/Section. There are also some site who published new bounties. It is essentail for us bounty hunters to be updated to the new published ICOs . so that we can early participate on it and have more profits.
Bro you can see new bouties here in bitcoin talk, or in google. Actually its easy to find new bounties but its hard to find solid bounties. I will suggest to you that if you want solid bounties just find it here in bitcoin forum in bounty section.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

I do a search of the Bounty Thread every week for all the bounties posted that week. I have to sort through a lot of garbage but I do find real gems on a regular basis that are awesome projects that but that are flying under everyones radar with very little competition for the rewards. The most recent gem that I found is a project called DarkPayCoin. They are an MN/PoS privacy coin that has a great community of developers. You can check them out and the bounties on their Discord channel. https://discord.gg/XAPNYkZ  

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I just bookmarked last post from a Bounty Manager only. because usually there will be updates about the bounty that I followed or that will appear. You can also check in an altcoin thread there must be a new ico or bounty appearing. and you can follow it if you meet the requirements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: