Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5324 times)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

I used to use the site Bountylord.ru , and now I find them on the bitcointalk, here of course it is more difficult to select them but still come across very good projects.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
I think the best thing for you to do is to have a background research on the bounty you are going to participate so that you can avoid a bounty that is a scam.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Especially with friends who follow. They have prepared a very good excel table. Updated almost every day. If you find the bounty programs here and do some research, you will find the program you want to join.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO SEARCH NEW BOUNTY BESIDES THAT YOU CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES BY USING RELEVANT SEARCH KEYWORD TO FIND NEW BOUNTY PROJECTS.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

I now propose to look for suitable bounty programs on topical sites with ratings. That example for me is Bountrust. I also often look for information about promising bounty programs on this forum and in thematic groups on social networks.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I'm not looking for them, but entering into everything. The site provides us with such an opportunity. Took - came and be happy. Why think about something if the site collects them here.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

click the notify on the right side of the bounty section to get notified for new bounties posted on a bounty section so that you can easily find and updated for the new bounties, this is what I did and it works.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

I usually look for a new bounty at this Forum and after that I will search for it on the ico rating / review website, it helps me to analyze the bounty I will follow, sometimes I search for a new bounty on the medium

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Hello friends . I usually find new bounties from there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
https://bountyplatform.io/

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Usually I use BountyHive platform for bounties and get notifications via Telegram as soon as they publish any new bounty campaign. I would also recommend you to join Bounty Groups in Telegram like  @Wapinter.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Amidst the myraid of ways to find new bounties, I sometimes find new bounties by clicking on the signature of some users here, once I check it to know how good the project is and how recent the bounty program is. I have joined a few bounties from clicking on the signature of other users here.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

You must to visit Child boards bounties before. and than you can check replies and review of the trhead of bounty, if the replies and review if there aren't many replies and review, it states that the bounty program is new. So you can try my answer
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

I usually look for references on the ico rating site, like icobench and icoholder, because I think I can find good ico there.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

Sometimes I am simply attracted by someone’s signature and I find this bounty in search to find out the conditions and in general everything about the campaign, if I like the campaign I take part in it.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

It's really very simple. You just have to go to the sub forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins) and there you just have to choose to join the bounty campaign that you have researched first because of course there will be a lot of bounties in the subforum. Continue to look at the terms & conditions set by the manager bounty and comply with the rules. If you violate automatically you work for free or not paid. Payment will be made after the coin/token is completed ICO and wait until there is an exchanger. After that, you are free to sell the tokens/coins that you have followed. But you have to keep in mind researching coins/tokens that you will follow. Don't spend your time in vain.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Currently, I just find new bounties on Bounties (Altcoins) and observe some signatures from other members. I don't believe on ICO listing websites anymore since I experienced many scam ICOs there. I do my own research before deciding to follow a bounty campaign. That's my way to get a new bounty now.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

New gifts can be obtained through the website, you can open a website related to the project or bounty that is in progress if you do not understand you can ask a more experienced person
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

Well for me to find new bounties I tend to visit the bounty section of the altcoin(marketplace) which where you see all the newest and latest bounty campaigns or there are few websites that is having their own way of giving new bounty campaign such as bountyguru and many more.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

Karuni's place has been determined, there we can look for it.
but we should not make the wrong choice, because now many gifts are scam or not paying.
before following a gift, it is better to check and study the contents of the message, so that we do not make the wrong choice
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

there are many ways for you to find them. Go to some bounty listing websites and pick some; connect to other bounty hunters and find out what projects they are doing and bitcointalk forum of course

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: