Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

I have a question.. so, my company is not very big. And I am hesitating to install or not the PRT-2. What will these units give?  Will I have any advantages? I think that the idea of your platform is brilliant.. but I wonder about the price..
I know for sure, that small-sized PRT-2 units will give some pluses for your activity! They will enable oil refining and oil producing countries  or companies to enjoy the vantages, The best one, as for me is the liquid products from practically unused raw materials.
I think that the previous advantage is interesting and useful, but the PRT-2 units will give you more privileges.. they are versatile! I respect the idea of improvement of the environment! It is an important and common problem of nowadays!
also I would like to talk about the highly efficient processing of oil residues. To be honest – it is the best and the most respectful reason to launch the PRT-2 units.. Because by this action the teams solves the most important issues of present!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

I would like to talk about the Prospects of Using PRT in the future. I guess, that the use of residues from refining and brown coal is the team’s primary task. It is so because it is demanded by different size private investors!
semiwylson

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

I would like to talk about the Prospects of Using PRT in the future. I guess, that the use of residues from refining and brown coal is the team’s primary task. It is so because it is demanded by different size private investors!
You are right. Companies of all sizes need this technology. I also think that in the nearest future it is necessary to launch such ideas in life in all companies to prevent  a terrible outcome of the world and our life!
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

You are right. Companies of all sizes need this technology. I also think that in the nearest future it is necessary to launch such ideas in life in all companies to prevent  a terrible outcome of the world and our life!
I would like to say, that the potential of the transonic combustion technology and PRT-2 units based on it is much more wider than it can be imagined! Also this idea requires minimal modifications in case of the adjusted production.
karlos_545

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:05:22 AM

It is really necessary to say thank you! I mean to the platform! I know, that there are a lot of toxic residues, All people know, that they damage the environment. It is caused by the lack of processing technologies, which are merely stored.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

The project has a technology that brings practical benefits to human life. With a real project, you gain the trust of the community. It is important now that I think that funding for ongoing project is enormous. You need support from the community. Take special measures to attract support!
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

The project has a technology that brings practical benefits to human life. With a real project, you gain the trust of the community. It is important now that I think that funding for ongoing project is enormous. You need support from the community. Take special measures to attract support!
why is the Papusha Rocket Technology was made? What is Papusha in general? I see that this platform is sometimes in the TOP.. that’s why I am here) I got the sense of the problem. I really took a note on it.. so, I would appreciate any opinion!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

why is the Papusha Rocket Technology was made? What is Papusha in general? I see that this platform is sometimes in the TOP.. that’s why I am here) I got the sense of the problem. I really took a note on it.. so, I would appreciate any opinion!
I read, that Papusha Rocket Technology can process the residues. This is the reason why was it originally developed for. The really big surface of the Earth and groundwater can be saved from the harmful effect of toxic residues thanks to it!
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

projects with eco-friendly concepts are urgently needed, as the future we face large factories, where the plant is confused in waste disposal
UIXID

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?

I still have not answered my question. Probably missed.
Tell me, oil companies have a lot of money, can not they themselves develop such a technology?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea . My best regards
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?

The project does not need blockchain technology. This is the real sector and innovative technology. Not another platform.

Thank you for your clarification. I have already studied the project in more detail and realized that the technology of blockchain is needed only for an innovative way of attracting investments.

I wish the team good luck.
We are doing that not only to make it in innvative way. We want to ыhare information and make this technology the world property.

I see that the project has prospects.
I still have a question. Are you going to sell only technology or will you create ready-made industrial complexes?

blogardianz

Activity: 213

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?

The project does not need blockchain technology. This is the real sector and innovative technology. Not another platform.

Sorry, What do you mean this project does not need blockchain technology?
I see in your description, this project using tokens, which is using Ethereum platform.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?

jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

No one told games vr are bulshit.Why you not go to kickstarter,indiegogo?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

the project prioritizes about omission or a toxic waste countermeasures in created by Papusha, and they've been in since the year 2000
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
nofork_man

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
I know for sure, that there is the patented transonic combustion technology. This tech is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”, if you know what I am talking about)!
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?
The market will recover soon. Right now we have a private sales of our PRT token. If you want to participate, go to https://papusha.io and follow a link to submit the request.

It's good that you decided to follow the planned path.
I'm not yet ready to invest not only in your project, but also wherever else. There is too little money left, everything else is invested in other coins that have fallen in price and there is no point in selling them at a loss.

UIXID

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?

I still have not answered my question. Probably missed.
Tell me, oil companies have a lot of money, can not they themselves develop such a technology?
The technology was developed in the closed research centers. Scientists- unique people. Not everyone can come up with something that has already been invented. Maybe even now someone is trying to develop such a technology, but we already have it.

If the technology is developed in closed institutions, how did it turn out that the owner of technology is a person, and not an institution or a state for which scientists worked?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: