Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!
The firs subtask is a completion of design and technological documentation. I know that the team has produced some working plans of the unit, drawings of special facilities)! It is a very good idea!
semiwylson

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

The firs subtask is a completion of design and technological documentation. I know that the team has produced some working plans of the unit, drawings of special facilities)! It is a very good idea!
what are these equipment? It would be very good to know about it.. The team says a lot about its plan and actions, so I would like to estimate what is in truth done) But I believe – that everything is alright!
Miwaren

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

I hope this ICO will be smash.
Absorbing plan, noticing project, excellence activity!
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

what are these equipment? It would be very good to know about it.. The team says a lot about its plan and actions, so I would like to estimate what is in truth done) But I believe – that everything is alright!
Their installations are going to be effective! It will be the high-viscosity hydrocarbons delivery system, as I read in the WP. The team promise to make the block of by-products evacuation) So I even can’t imagine, how much time will they do it!
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

One of the interesting things is the international patents for invention that have been obtained. One of the added value that shows the seriousness of this project. Seeing the potential of this project, of course, efforts in establishing partnerships with various related companies will provide support in realizing this project. Looking forward to it.
Vdhi

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Refineries can get profit with waste and Eco-friendly project.
olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

With the current situation in the world of reducing energy resources, it is the utilization of oil products that can become one of the options for the economical use of the general oil reserves on the planet.  After all, this process, if it is organized at a high level and using the most advanced technologies, allows you to extract all valuable items for reuse, and make the rest of the waste safe.
I think this project will help to solve many problems and will make a good profit on this.
karlos_545

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Their installations are going to be effective! It will be the high-viscosity hydrocarbons delivery system, as I read in the WP. The team promise to make the block of by-products evacuation) So I even can’t imagine, how much time will they do it!
I heard about the light hydrocarbon synthesis unit! Also, as all respectful companies, they will make a really good process control and monitoring systems. So, everything will be underfoot)!
Boooogieeee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

so, the things above is the all job is going to be done by the team? Are these concerns the all task and subtasks of the team? I hope, that no) On the one side – it is a great job – on the other – they could make more!
all_inman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

so, the things above is the all job is going to be done by the team? Are these concerns the all task and subtasks of the team? I hope, that no) On the one side – it is a great job – on the other – they could make more!
No, these are not all their planned things! Recently I have read about the manufacturing of special driven equipment. It is necessary to make what you know! The team will be the leader on this market!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

No, these are not all their planned things! Recently I have read about the manufacturing of special driven equipment. It is necessary to make what you know! The team will be the leader on this market!
Yes, they really will be the leader) I have never met such idea before this platform! I read, that the team plan to make a purchasing necessary components for control and monitoring systems. I think, that it has already mentioned!
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
It sounds also good, if the team will do the certification of equipment! A lot of companies simple don’t do it! But Papusha – does)! As well – the development of technical specifications for connecting the experimental-industrial unit to the networks will be made. I am proud of this scale!
nofork_man

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

It sounds also good, if the team will do the certification of equipment! A lot of companies simple don’t do it! But Papusha – does)! As well – the development of technical specifications for connecting the experimental-industrial unit to the networks will be made. I am proud of this scale!
These networks are going to be a part of engineering and technical support at enterprises. So, the team takes care about the different activities of this platform. They keep an eye on everything!
prygunovpasha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Please do not hesitate to ask questions about our project. We will try do give you the detailed answer

Then another question, and the developer of this technology, Mr. Papusha, what place does he take in the project team? Is he one of the leaders?

ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
there will be the development of business in the area of transonic combustion. The Papusha team says us, that the modern state and private programs are concentrated on the purchase and operation of traditional incinerators.
zajtsewatan

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

there will be the development of business in the area of transonic combustion. The Papusha team says us, that the modern state and private programs are concentrated on the purchase and operation of traditional incinerators.
what are these units? Are they different in many countries? I would like to get the distinctions of these assemblies.. Could anyone help me with it, please?
semiwylson

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

what are these units? Are they different in many countries? I would like to get the distinctions of these assemblies.. Could anyone help me with it, please?
I heard about the Japanese units. So – they have already reached their efficiency limit. I keep in mind, that is incomparably lower than the solution of Papusha. I want to remind – it is based on transonic combustion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: