Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
What the team wants to do – is to develop a business. They want to work in the area of transonic combustion. Farther they plan to establish mass production of PRT-2 units.
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

this project has clarity about the schedule of activities of each item developed, the allocation of funds on each item is also quite a lot, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive when the ICO, what is the minimum investment limit?
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

What the team wants to do – is to develop a business. They want to work in the area of transonic combustion. Farther they plan to establish mass production of PRT-2 units.
and on what is the team working right now? What do they aim to do in the nearest future? To class the activity of the platform I need to know what are they doing right now!
all_inman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

and on what is the team working right now? What do they aim to do in the nearest future? To class the activity of the platform I need to know what are they doing right now!
Right now their team is working at and forming an offer on the creation of an anti-smog program. The crew is making it for the government and business community of China. It is considered to be a big problem in this country!
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Maybe it's a DUMB question, but I don't know much about waste management, so here IT goes – how do you even APPROACH the people in charge of the refineries with this time-consuming and pricey solution? Is there something in it for them? Is it going TO be profitable for them?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
there is an indicator of amount of tar processed tar. It is the same as supposed volume of tar use.. the quantity of it is, as it announced - 30/60/90 tons/day. And there is no known price)
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

there is an indicator of amount of tar processed tar. It is the same as supposed volume of tar use.. the quantity of it is, as it announced - 30/60/90 tons/day. And there is no known price)
also I know the Amount of obtained fuel – it is 18/36/54 tons/day. To be honest – this result is not bad) it is a new technology, so people must support such type platforms - the new one and the innovated one!
all_inman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I would like to ask, if the expenses for the 1 ton are known? How much is needed to spend this amount.. Also I want to ask about the price of these outgoings! I want to know the prices in $!
Boooogieeee

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I would like to ask, if the expenses for the 1 ton are known? How much is needed to spend this amount.. Also I want to ask about the price of these outgoings! I want to know the prices in $!
There is such costs of processing 1 ton – the industry use 300 kg/ton of oxygen to make 1 ton. Farther the price of this process is about USD 50! You can decide how is the price according to your opinion and the market situation!
karlos_545

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

There is such costs of processing 1 ton – the industry use 300 kg/ton of oxygen to make 1 ton. Farther the price of this process is about USD 50! You can decide how is the price according to your opinion and the market situation!
Another point is fuel. It is said that necessary amount is 100 l, as it was mentioned, for producing 1 ton of product! And the obtained product is used as a fuel. By the way – it is an awesome practice!
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

I expect this ICO will be smash. Absorbing activity, attentive job, amazing results.
kabackovas

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Another point is fuel. It is said that necessary amount is 100 l, as it was mentioned, for producing 1 ton of product! And the obtained product is used as a fuel. By the way – it is an awesome practice!
We have to remember about the tar for 1 ton!  The price is unknown, but the team tell, that the primary raw materials are used during the production process) It is a good idea to make the way the team does!
semiwylson

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

We have to remember about the tar for 1 ton!  The price is unknown, but the team tell, that the primary raw materials are used during the production process) It is a good idea to make the way the team does!
it is pretty momentous to say, that there is the other costs for processing 1 ton of raw materials. And the price for it is indicated. So – it is USD 50 for the ton. After all we can know the total price for 1 ton.
zajtsewatan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

So, I read about all possible spending, and I didn’t find the price for everything adverted! That’s why I have a considerable question. What is the total amount of expenses to process 1 ton?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

call me crazy but i think this project is actually on to something. if they raise some good money to start it may be a successful one.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

So, I read about all possible spending, and I didn’t find the price for everything adverted! That’s why I have a considerable question. What is the total amount of expenses to process 1 ton?
I have already found the price for it) The team promise to have this total cost for processing 1 ton. So, it must be about USD 100 for the ton! I want to believe, that the price won’t be changed!
prygunovpasha

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

can I ask about the output when processing? I mean for 1 ton of tar.. What will be the amount of liters of fuel? And what is going to be the price for it? Thank you for your attention!
nofork_man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

can I ask about the output when processing? I mean for 1 ton of tar.. What will be the amount of liters of fuel? And what is going to be the price for it? Thank you for your attention!
As much as I remember, the price will be USD 365 for 600 liters of fuel! It is pretty good result. I think that Papusha team is making something amplitudinous)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: