Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!
To my mind – the platform is making the right things! They don’t have to transfer rights anybody! They create an idea, made the technology and gave to present it to someone? No!
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

To my mind – the platform is making the right things! They don’t have to transfer rights anybody! They create an idea, made the technology and gave to present it to someone? No!
But it would not be made for free)! These companies would give the Papusha team the good money and the members could live the rest of their lives in the calm and not working style!
semiwylson

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

But it would not be made for free)! These companies would give the Papusha team the good money and the members could live the rest of their lives in the calm and not working style!
I don’t think that they want to stop developing their job. They must develop it)! Have you read about their plans? They will recycle and later in 2 years there will be a chance to mine for a small price. I mean the electricity costs.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

why the price for the electricity will be cheap? What is the sense? If the market price I high, why do they need to set the small one? How will they earn? I Can’t get the main idea..
karlos_545

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

why the price for the electricity will be cheap? What is the sense? If the market price I high, why do they need to set the small one? How will they earn? I Can’t get the main idea..
The making of the electricity is going to be not expensive.. Read the WP what Papusha technology, why will it be cheap is and how everything is going to be made)! Take a look, really!
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I want to ask some simple questions about the platform.. I mean – I want to know some details of ICO.. What is the date? The maximum fund and the minimum one.. what is the standard also)
all_inman

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

I want to ask some simple questions about the platform.. I mean – I want to know some details of ICO.. What is the date? The maximum fund and the minimum one.. what is the standard also)
Hey) the ICO will begin on July 25.. It will last 2 month, I mean to September 25! It is the usual blockchain – ETH one, there is no soft cap, but the hard cap – 13,500 ETH!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Hello. I would like to ask about the future price.. Is it announced? What does the team accept? I read that it is Ethereum blockchain.. so, they must accept for sure ETH) And I have a question about the distribution..
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

Hello. I would like to ask about the future price.. Is it announced? What does the team accept? I read that it is Ethereum blockchain.. so, they must accept for sure ETH) And I have a question about the distribution..
Yes) this is ETH blockchain) You are right! Also – they accept ETH, as you said. They price is announced for today. I don’t think that the team will change it – 1 Eth - 3,500 PRT
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Yes) this is ETH blockchain) You are right! Also – they accept ETH, as you said. They price is announced for today. I don’t think that the team will change it – 1 Eth - 3,500 PRT
The distribution model is easy and regular. There are 100 m tokens, and 75% of them are available for sale) there are some tokens for team, bounty and advisers! I wish good luck to the platform!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

There is another project also trying to find investors and they sound very similar to what you can see and read here. It is also about gas or something. I would be warned if a business promises quick profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!

Let's not talk about fees until ICO has even begun.
It is necessary to be patient. The project looks promising, but it does not guarantee good fees.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Tell me please the ICO of your project will start on July 25 as planned? And whether you will conduct pre sales with various bonuses?

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

Selling tokens can be a good tool for quicker fundraising and start developing your idea of putting it into practice.

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

You have an interesting project based on new patented technologies. But I absolutely do not know why you need crypto-currencies? Investments in such technologies can be found in any major campaign.

What is the difference in how to attract investment. Papusha's team decided to use crypto-currencies and I hope they made the right choice.
We hope too. Raising investments through an ICO is not accidental. This is how we want to attract people from all over the world and insure against external forces. Our technology allows earning money on improving the environment in any developed country. It has already been recognized by the world by having entered the UN lists as an outstanding invention.
The studies made by Academician A.I. Papusha are known all over the world. However, in Russia there is a high threshold of bureaucracy, and we believe that only the ICO can let us stay masters and executors of this project. It means that for us a token is a tribune for self-declaration and a springboard for the start outside of our country.

Another important aspect of attracting investments through ICO is that the owner of the tokens will not own the campaign and will not be able to intervene in its work.

What? What do you mean by "own the campaign"? It is their project and they are running it of course. They are responsible for the outcome.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!

People who have a lot of money make conclusions about the payback of the project on the basis of working samples. That's why it would be very good if the developers produced and showed at least one of their own installation of PRT-2.

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Yes, everything is simple, synthetic oil is an alternative to ordinary oil, and its value lies in the fact that it can be obtained by processing, rather than by searching for oil deposits. When oil reserves are depleted, synthetic oil from a part can replace it.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.

Please tell me what is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
I recently in crypto-currencies and still do not have a lot of money. Your project has liked and I wanted to buy some of your tokens.

In the White Paper there is no information about the minimum amount of purchase.
But judging because the price is indicated as follows: 1 ETH = 3500 PRT, then the minimum amount of investment will be 1 Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: