Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
semiwylson

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

what are the other reasons of creating liquidity fund? can be the profit, i you don't redeem the tokens? what will be if the team leave everything as it is? I have such questions because I am confused!
I want to say. that there physically cannot be any profit if the company expands production. It is the main reason of the redeeming the tokens.. it must be clear for all participants and possible investors
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

what do your investors think about the production of units PRT-2? Also, in what they are sure also and does it connected with the sold PRT-2 units? it looks kind of difficult for me..
karlos_545

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

what do your investors think about the production of units PRT-2? Also, in what they are sure also and does it connected with the sold PRT-2 units? it looks kind of difficult for me..
I do know, that investors are sure in this fact.. As soon as PRT-2 units are sold, they immediately reserve 15% of this amount in the liquidity fund. so the process will be started from the very beginning!
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Why is it not possible to buy tokens from the market? I mean for the next day after selling the PRT-2 unit?? it looks strange, when the process is long for no reasons!  I really can't get it..
all_inman

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

Why is it not possible to buy tokens from the market? I mean for the next day after selling the PRT-2 unit?? it looks strange, when the process is long for no reasons!  I really can't get it..
what do you mean? I thought the scheme is going to  be like the way you described.. so what will be this process? how much time does it need to take to fish the process? I am really embarrassed!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

what do you mean? I thought the scheme is going to  be like the way you described.. so what will be this process? how much time does it need to take to fish the process? I am really embarrassed!
The PRT token is intended for the investments. And also you can understand, that these investments must be made in the real business. Also I know, that the team does not welcome its increased volatility.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thanks for the video from Anatoly Ivanovich. This is really an interesting project. It's just not clear how big investors were not interested in such prospects for the PRT.
He is so busy now. We will prepare some more interview and about our PRT-2 unit.

I look forward to the new video interview.
I think this is best when the creator himself tells about his invention. Investors should react positively.

aragon4ikSS

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

The PRT token is intended for the investments. And also you can understand, that these investments must be made in the real business. Also I know, that the team does not welcome its increased volatility.
what do you mean by this? your explanation looks weird and for now it has no sense for me. I would understand better, if anyone made me an example.. I mean the real instance!
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

what do you mean by this? your explanation looks weird and for now it has no sense for me. I would understand better, if anyone made me an example.. I mean the real instance!
I can make you a little explanation! For example, one day they can sell 5 units, and 150 ones on the other day. If to immediately enter the market with such additional demand, it will move the PRT token price up.
andrew_aer

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Do you think that this situation is bad? I guess each investor except for the extra big and colorful pump) so, again.. let's get why does the team decided to make the liquidity pool?
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Do you think that this situation is bad? I guess each investor except for the extra big and colorful pump) so, again.. let's get why does the team decided to make the liquidity pool?
I see the reason. because of the described situation money is accumulated in the liquidity fund. And tokens are redeemed from the market at optimal times.. It is made not to attract extra attention..
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

I like the project, I like the approach and realization of ideas by the team. But all the results are ahead, I wish the team good luck.
nofork_man

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

I see the reason. because of the described situation money is accumulated in the liquidity fund. And tokens are redeemed from the market at optimal times.. It is made not to attract extra attention..
Actually. it is smart to get all these tokens out with small volumes! As I understood, it is made in order not to move the price much. All people know - the higher demand - the higher price. and price must grow up naturally.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

I read all the messages above.. And I need to get this system in the form of the real example.. To be honest - I can't understand anything without the good example.. so people.. could you be so kind and make it for me!
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

I read all the messages above.. And I need to get this system in the form of the real example.. To be honest - I can't understand anything without the good example.. so people.. could you be so kind and make it for me!
As for me - one of the best moments is the day when the entire cryptocurrency market falls. That's why the team can try to buy some of the tokens by limit orders rather than by the market.
zajtsewatan

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

hello, team.. I have a question about the PRT-2.. If it is real to find out the amount of these units? If yes - how can I learn about the exact number of PRT-2 units? and also its sold amount?
semiwylson

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

hello, team.. I have a question about the PRT-2.. If it is real to find out the amount of these units? If yes - how can I learn about the exact number of PRT-2 units? and also its sold amount?
The team says, that these units are purchased by refineries all over the world. or to say shortly - global!  People must know, that every sale demands to conclude a contract and to prepare a lot of documents.
kabackovas

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

so, how to find out the sold amount? if there is a special formula or process? It seems to be very easy - because the company counts how many units did the produce and how many was sold
karlos_545

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

so, how to find out the sold amount? if there is a special formula or process? It seems to be very easy - because the company counts how many units did the produce and how many was sold
The Papusha team tells us about such process.. As soon as the company receives money to its account, another sale is announced on our website, and the money is added to the liquidity fund.
Boooogieeee

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

The Papusha team tells us about such process.. As soon as the company receives money to its account, another sale is announced on our website, and the money is added to the liquidity fund.
So - the exact amount of the latter like the number of the units sold is posted publicly on our website. You don't have to count anything! You just have to go to the site and see the results!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: