Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
maxiorek

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

Interesting project Grin
zawakika

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

I expect good luck for the idea.
Very nice idea, aware idea, spotless results!
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I consider, that the team makes right. the fact that they don't hide their sales makes feel good about the success of the platform! It really attracts attention! people like to know - in what do they invest)!
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

The video is really interesting. I've already seen it.
My advice is that you would shoot more of these videos, and in the format of answering questions from the audience, it would attract a large number of investors.
Thanks for that idea. We will shoot such videos. You can leave questions in this thread

Another idea is to hold direct meetings and participate in specialized exhibitions. Large amounts of money are hard to invest in a project with a team of which you are unfamiliar.

Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

I consider, that the team makes right. the fact that they don't hide their sales makes feel good about the success of the platform! It really attracts attention! people like to know - in what do they invest)!
I can say, that this shown amount makes an impression, that it is an additional advertising.. I am talking about the fact of each sale! I agree that it attracts even more new customers.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

who know, if the team made a special table of the PRT token movement? if yes, how is it based.. What data used in this process? I mean, what is the price, amount of money of the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens..
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

who know, if the team made a special table of the PRT token movement? if yes, how is it based.. What data used in this process? I mean, what is the price, amount of money of the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens..
I took a look on the site and I got, that the selling price for the PRT-2 unit is $950,000, than from each sale $142,500 is sent to the liquidity fund, the total number of tokens in the amount of 100 million is $10,000,000 and the price of token is $0.1.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

How much can PRT-2 unit recycle? Can we talk about tons or kilograms? I hope that we are talking about the huge scales) I believe that this platform with its process will change the world!
This unit recycles 30 tons of residues per day.  So – we see really huge scales here. This unit will be used very often. The team says, that unit works on average 250 days a year.
Wow! It is really cool! I am shocked, that if to count 30 tons and 250 days we will get the annual processing of residues is 7,500 tons. It is amazing! I believe in its results and its work!
These are very small figures, compared with all the waste stocks. Waste is measured in millions of tons and every day they increase. To process everything, you will have to make a lot of installations.

Really, the wastes formed in processing are not utilized and they are stored for years and wait until they begin to recycle? These are very large volumes!
Yes. All oil waste stored in big tanks and can't be refined now. Oil companies spent a lot of money to store everything. And every day this amount grow.

This is a huge amount of waste if we take into account the existing volumes of oil production and processing. I can not understand in any way how ongies they are stored, are they again being pumped into the ground?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
guinara

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

I hope good luck for the project!
Rational website, really good logo!
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Rating sites are absolutely inefficient, I do not trust them. The ratings there are not objective, they are bought, as in the store) It's business, and it's sad. Undecided

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

Recently, various ICO ratings are gaining popularity. Many newcomers do not think and do not study projects, but invest in projects with high ratings. Do you plan to be placed on rating sites?
Rating sites are absolutely inefficient, I do not trust them. The ratings there are not objective, they are bought, as in the store) It's business, and it's sad. Undecided
I appreciate that the technology of this project has received international recognition and was included in the UNEP list in 2000 under the title
papagravel

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

So where is the waste of oil refining now stored and will the campaigns be able to get them out of storage and use them in processing using your PRT-2 units?

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Yes. We are working on it right now. Soon we will be available on many ICO trackers.

Many sites with ICO rating themselves offer to place a project there. Sometimes they vote. In any case, it will go to your project for good.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

Another idea is to hold direct meetings and participate in specialized exhibitions. Large amounts of money are hard to invest in a project with a team of which you are unfamiliar.
Of course, we will participate in various events for investors. We are already invited to attend private presentations. We will definitely tell you about these events.

I look forward to the news with impatience. I'm interested in how a team of developers works and attracting large investors is very important as public advertisement of the project at various exhibitions. Thank you for the answer.

papagravel

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

I also liked your project. I decided to study in detail the White Paper, in the future I will make a decision on investments.

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Tell me please, you have private closed sales now. Can there be information about the amount of sales? And also how much do you need to raise funds for the implementation of your project?
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

I'm a bit confused as to how the project is going to use tokens to produce their own PRT installations. If the technology is in fact so promising, then you can find investors among dozens of major oil companies.
UIXID

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Many projects indicate the amount of fees in US dollars. Why did you specify in the ETH? In which coins do you plan to attract investments?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

You have a Hard Cap in the amount of 13,500 ETH.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?

In Ethereum, it is much easier to calculate the amount of fees. In dollars, it's hard to count, because Each day the exchange rate fluctuates, accordingly, and the amount of fees will fluctuate. As a rule, sales are carried out for the top 5 crypto currency.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

You have a Hard Cap in the amount of 13,500 ETH.
And what is the amount you need to start work? Below how much will your project fail to fulfill its obligations?

In Ethereum, it is much easier to calculate the amount of fees. In dollars, it's hard to count, because Each day the exchange rate fluctuates, accordingly, and the amount of fees will fluctuate. As a rule, sales are carried out for the top 5 crypto currency.

Each team considers earned in its own way, someone in dollars, someone in the Ethereum.
The main thing here is to be willing to invest in the project, and the method of counting is the second)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: