Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

10-20% of residues. I even don’t know, how to get this amount. The number – like 10-20 is a little. But I even can’t imagine how it can affect everything round it. I do have no idea about it
I can try to explain you. In absolute terms, it goes about 10 million barrels of oil per day or about 1 million 350 thousand tons. So now, is it possible to imagine what is going on?
I want to say, that most refineries are now surrounded by storages and lakes. We have to understand that they contain useless black mass. And this thing is polluting the planet’s surface, so our world.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

10-20% of residues. I even don’t know, how to get this amount. The number – like 10-20 is a little. But I even can’t imagine how it can affect everything round it. I do have no idea about it
I can try to explain you. In absolute terms, it goes about 10 million barrels of oil per day or about 1 million 350 thousand tons. So now, is it possible to imagine what is going on?
I want to say, that most refineries are now surrounded by storages and lakes. We have to understand that they contain useless black mass. And this thing is polluting the planet’s surface, so our world.

I think that no one will let the waste be stored freely on the surface. Most likely they are pumped into underground storages.

validsyntax1012

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

Great coin
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

I'm curious, but who was the initiator of the Papusha project with blockchein, Mr. Anatoly Papusha himself or someone else?
I'm very inquisitive.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Young Alyssa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Hi fellows.
I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been estimated!
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Projected figures are looking too good to be true. I have read the introduction of the project on the open page of the very thread. There is still time for investors of like me to read and research on the project again to understand well every aspect including risks and potential. That estimate of 3000 times increase in value of token is way too high.
Our project is very complex and interesting. We will make the PRT-2 unit for sure and the token will cost very good money.

Tell me how much money you need to make 1 experimental block PRT-2? Perhaps it makes sense to produce it to show potential investors already working equipment?

I doubt that the developers have money to produce even 1 installation of the PRT-2. Otherwise, they would have long produced it and did not plan to raise money with the help of ICO.

If the technology of the Papush project is as promising as the developers describe, then it is quite realistic to find money for the production of at least one sample. Perhaps the developers have other plans about which we do not know.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

I'm a bit confused as to how the project is going to use tokens to produce their own PRT installations. If the technology is in fact so promising, then you can find investors among dozens of major oil companies.
We have already found some big investors. They are very interested in our project and are ready to invest a good amount.

This is very good news and I would have announced it more loudly. And the required amount of fees in the ETH specified in the White Paper is written in the light of large investments, or is it a total amount?
We do not have a softcap. Thats why we will start to develop our PRT-2 unit anyway. In white paper we have a total amount.

I saw an amount of 13,500 ETH in the White Paper.
I was wondering if there were big investors, how much will their investment reduce Hard Cap for other investors? Maybe you need to collect quite a bit and it's worth to announce this, that people would be more active buying your tokens from the start of ICO?
yukiyama

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Hey team.
I wish the idea success. Arguable logo, a rather interesting plan!
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

what is going on with the amount of residues? It seems to me that this amount must grow now. But we have to understand, that it is become more popular to be ecofriendly!
all_inman

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

what is going on with the amount of residues? It seems to me that this amount must grow now. But we have to understand, that it is become more popular to be ecofriendly!
Yes, every year more and more popular becomes to buy electric cars for example. And this way they try to polite less our environment. I guess Papusha may or even must do the same.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

I studied the documents of the project, but I did not understand one question. Where the developers are going to produce the PRT2?
This requires good production capacity.

As explained by the developers themselves in the production of these installations there is nothing complicated, the main thing is to have technology. They hope to attract enough money to start production.

I found information that 450 thousand dollars are needed to produce one PRT-2 unit.

This information was not far away, she was lying in White paper.
I hope that the developers of the PRT will attract at least 10 times more funds for their needs, this will allow them to create their own product.
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Yes, every year more and more popular becomes to buy electric cars for example. And this way they try to polite less our environment. I guess Papusha may or even must do the same.
I want to say that every year the amount of residuescontinues growing. I fully agree with you and your words. This team do all their best to improve the situation in the world!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

is it possible to solve problems with pollution? It is extra important to do anything. I think so because it is our future. And it depends on us and our action for the current day.
karlos_545

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

is it possible to solve problems with pollution? It is extra important to do anything. I think so because it is our future. And it depends on us and our action for the current day.
I am sure that the existing solutions on processing residues are too expensive! There is no sense to spend a lot of money and to get, to be honest, not an impressive result!
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Developers primarily want to earn money and help to do the same for their investors. Ecologicality is used only as a means of achieving the goal.

zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Could you explain what are the current actions for improving the situation? What do the company do or use to reach their main goal? I am interested in it..and also, what are the results of it?
semiwylson

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

Could you explain what are the current actions for improving the situation? What do the company do or use to reach their main goal? I am interested in it..and also, what are the results of it?
These actions are thermal and chemical cracking. I don’t like it for many reasons! The first one, as for me, it is the fact of the high price and at the same time – a low effect.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

I am reading about the possible solutions and I am not impressive so much. I see a lot of disadvantages.. I am talking about the high price and low effect. What are the other?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

I am reading about the possible solutions and I am not impressive so much. I see a lot of disadvantages.. I am talking about the high price and low effect. What are the other?
I also see many disadvantages of the existing solutions. I want to comment the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It is difficult to manage this problem. I think the solution must be created!
UIXID

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

Could you answer my question, who is at the head of the Papusha project, Anatoly Ivanovich himself, or did he delegate these powers to someone else?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: