Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:16:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

I am reading about the possible solutions and I am not impressive so much. I see a lot of disadvantages.. I am talking about the high price and low effect. What are the other?
I also see many disadvantages of the existing solutions. I want to comment the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It is difficult to manage this problem. I think the solution must be created!
Also I want to say about the long payback period. I mean – you pay a lot of money now and you have no idea when you will earn on it. I hope that papusha is better! At least I know how much is it effective
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

If the soft cap will not be reached, ICO will be cancelled or developed?
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Everyone has their own opinion. Find almost 500 thousand dollars is not such an easy task. No one will invest in your project money without getting a share in the enterprise. It is for this reason that I understand why the PRT developers chose to raise funds through ICO.

You can find investments and at the same time remain the owner of a controlling stake, it all depends on the future prospects and the size of the profits.

ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

what is the market situation today? Could you describe what do people, companies need? What is going to be on demand, how do you think. I would appreciate the answer
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Nowadays, the issue of waste processing is very acute. So the project like this is strongly needed.
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

what is the market situation today? Could you describe what do people, companies need? What is going to be on demand, how do you think. I would appreciate the answer
I think, that there is a huge demand for new technologies. This demand is unrealized, as I see. It seems to me that new technologies allow to decrease the amount of pollution
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

We have money to make the PRT-2 unit. This will take quite big time. But we want to start production and for this we need other level ofinvestments. That's why we launched ICO.

If you have money for the production of an PRT-2 installation, why not produce it and not sell the finished product and at the same time conduct the ICO? After all, if investors see already working product - they are much more willing to bring their money into the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

I saw an amount of 13,500 ETH in the White Paper.
I was wondering if there were big investors, how much will their investment reduce Hard Cap for other investors? Maybe you need to collect quite a bit and it's worth to announce this, that people would be more active buying your tokens from the start of ICO?
We have held negotiations with several large investors. Therefore, we had to extend the deadline of the closed presale.

This is very good news for your project. And not very good for ordinary investors, who may not have enough of your tokens to buy.
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

can anyone explain me the current situation with the help of other words? What is the other point of view? What can be increased, for example? What will it result?
nofork_man

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

can anyone explain me the current situation with the help of other words? What is the other point of view? What can be increased, for example? What will it result?
On the other hand, this situation considerably increase the depth of oil refining. It is a little bit difficult, also there will be increased the amount of oil production.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

We have money to make the PRT-2 unit. This will take quite big time. But we want to start production and for this we need other level ofinvestments. That's why we launched ICO.

Everyone has their own opinion. Find almost 500 thousand dollars is not such an easy task. No one will invest in your project money without getting a share in the enterprise. It is for this reason that I understand why the PRT developers chose to raise funds through ICO.

You can find investments and at the same time remain the owner of a controlling stake, it all depends on the future prospects and the size of the profits.

Thank you guys for your explanations, now I began to understand a little in Papusha's project strategy. I'm not sure that I would do the same. Maybe that's why I'll never start my own project.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

what is the new and interesting technology? What have the humanity made for the world? What will be the future results of the new technology? I would like to know them
prygunovpasha

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

what is the new and interesting technology? What have the humanity made for the world? What will be the future results of the new technology? I would like to know them
I heard about the technology of transonic combustion. I am pretty sure, that it was made to eliminate super toxic residues. It was developed by A.I.Papusha. It is the platform we are talking about
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

I saw that the deadlines for the beginning of the ICO of Papusha were postponed? Tell me what is it connected with?
Do you have any hopes for big investors and do you give them time?

semiwylson

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

I heard about the technology of transonic combustion. I am pretty sure, that it was made to eliminate super toxic residues. It was developed by A.I.Papusha. It is the platform we are talking about
I also know, that it is applied in oil refining. It is a made because of different specific reasons. One of them – it is made due to minor improvements) I want to wish this platform good luck in future!
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I have a question about the Papusha innovation. What will be the future units? Who have heard about it? What role will be played? I guess that it may be very interesting..
UIXID

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

I think the situation on the market affected the start time of the ICO, it was postponed to August. I think this is the right decision, the collection will be higher with the growing market.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

I have a question about the Papusha innovation. What will be the future units? Who have heard about it? What role will be played? I guess that it may be very interesting..
I read, that the innovative unit can do something that was previously impossible. So, kind of unreal things will be real) I like this platform for it. Such people improve the world
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

I studied the documents of the project, but I did not understand one question. Where the developers are going to produce the PRT2?
This requires good production capacity.

As explained by the developers themselves in the production of these installations there is nothing complicated, the main thing is to have technology. They hope to attract enough money to start production.

I found information that 450 thousand dollars are needed to produce one PRT-2 unit.

This information was not far away, she was lying in White paper.
I hope that the developers of the PRT will attract at least 10 times more funds for their needs, this will allow them to create their own product.
Thanks for your support. We are very glad that you believe in our project.

I have not decided yet whether to invest in your project or not. The reason for this is the situation on the market, a lot of projects after the end of ISO and entry to the stock exchange seriously lose the value of their altcoyins.
I like your project, definitely.
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

I read, that the innovative unit can do something that was previously impossible. So, kind of unreal things will be real) I like this platform for it. Such people improve the world
Agree, I want to add, that this team plan to extract such demanded products as gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, synthetic oil. As we know – these things are extremely valuable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: