Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

You said well. It surprises me how some of the common people can now find the means for investment. At me all investment coins have fallen in the price and I have nothing to invest.

I have invested several thousand dollars in crypto-currencies and now every day I watch how the amount in fiat is getting smaller and smaller. A friend advises to fix the losses and go to another project, but I'm not sure what will be better there.
I also do not have the funds available for investment.
You can read our whitepaper or business plan. We have many interesting things there

Personally, I have long studied your project and maybe it has a future.
Let's see, maybe at the beginning of the ICO of your project, I will have extra money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

I read a lot about the project, but I can not understand how this technology and Blockchain is related? Or do you only want to attract money for the work of the project?

Papushi's team uses crypto-currencies to collect money for the project. Earlier it was said that they do not want to sell their technology through investing in the company's shares.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.

The technology on which the project is built looks very impressive. Whether the team will be able to implement its plans will depend first of all on the funds raised.

I also began to invest more cautiously and thriftily, but this is not due to a small amount of money, but to a large number of projects that do not fulfill their promises. Therefore, before I give my money to someone, I study the project very carefully.

This is correct, and this is the only way to invest in new projects.

Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

I know, that the current world has got so many toxic residues! It has so bad impact on our environment.. the firms make so much problems! It is awful!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

I know, that the current world has got so many toxic residues! It has so bad impact on our environment.. the firms make so much problems! It is awful!
Yes, these problems damage the environment and result so many harmful things.. It seems to me, that the current world will not alive in these conditions..
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

Yes, these problems damage the environment and result so many harmful things.. It seems to me, that the current world will not alive in these conditions..

Why is it so, what does result these awful conditions? Can you explain it to me? I want to see any reasonable issues.. The situation is really strong! People have to know it
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

Why is it so, what does result these awful conditions? Can you explain it to me? I want to see any reasonable issues.. The situation is really strong! People have to know it
As much as I understand – it happens due to the lack of processing technologies are merely stored. I can recommend you to google it.. it may help!
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

What does the Papusha Rocket Technology is able to make? What is actually its main aim and use? It is so necessary to understand the problem is the wide scale!
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

What does the Papusha Rocket Technology is able to make? What is actually its main aim and use? It is so necessary to understand the problem is the wide scale!
I had a time and I read about it. It can process these residues. And actually - this is the purpose it was
originally developed for.  The team works so great! I like it!
karlos_545

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

what is the current world situation? What is done every day? Why do we need this technology? I understand that support is necessary – but why and I want to see any facts?
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

what is the current world situation? What is done every day? Why do we need this technology? I understand that support is necessary – but why and I want to see any facts?

I know, that the huge surface of the Earth and groundwater can be saved from the harmful effect of toxic residues. That is why we need Papusha technology!
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

The problem of environmental pollution is one of the most urgent in our time. I am glad that there are projects aimed at processing waste from refineries.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

It is a pity that at the moment it is only a question of only the recycling of new waste. I hope that in the future production capacity  will be recycle existing waste.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

I agree that this project has everything necessary for the implementation and further existence.Developers are really putting a lot of effort.The project creates a worthy business

At the moment, the project has only technology and enthusiasm, they need money. Without money, they will not be able to produce their equipment and will not be able to develop further.
It is clear that they need money to implement,and considerable,that is why the team(and with a lot of experience)and conducts ICO.And I think that this is a great option for a profitable business,I hope I'm not alone and think there will be a sufficient number of investors who will believe in this project and help in its implementation.

A sufficient number of people from the world of crypto-currency can invest in this project. But in the oil industry much more money is collected-trillions and trillions of dollars-and one large enough company could provide Papusha's project with money for several years of production.
UIXID

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

I think if such like-minded people as we will gather enough, and invest at least a few thousand dollars, I think it will be enough to help implement the project and thereby improve the environment on Earth.

There are a lot of words about improving the environment. I am not against that. But I think, nevertheless, most people are interested primarily in the prospects for earning, and everything else is just a good addition, is not it?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

The technology on which the project is built looks very impressive. Whether the team will be able to implement its plans will depend first of all on the funds raised.

I also began to invest more cautiously and thriftily, but this is not due to a small amount of money, but to a large number of projects that do not fulfill their promises. Therefore, before I give my money to someone, I study the project very carefully.

This is correct, and this is the only way to invest in new projects.
They have to be serious, after all the concept of the project was really good it well be great help for our beloved nature.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

You said well. It surprises me how some of the common people can now find the means for investment. At me all investment coins have fallen in the price and I have nothing to invest.

I have invested several thousand dollars in crypto-currencies and now every day I watch how the amount in fiat is getting smaller and smaller. A friend advises to fix the losses and go to another project, but I'm not sure what will be better there.
I also do not have the funds available for investment.
You can read our whitepaper or business plan. We have many interesting things there

Personally, I have long studied your project and maybe it has a future.
Let's see, maybe at the beginning of the ICO of your project, I will have extra money.

We have a detailed plan. We want to start PRT-2 production in the shortest way and time.

I also like your project. I think if you have money, you can implement it. It remains only to gather enough money on the ICO.
Or are you already at the stage of private sales have collected enough money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: