Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:51:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesn't mean that the price of a coin is high, means they are worth investing  (Read 863 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
I believe that the new token / coin is now a very advanced technology, and can be called as a very serious ICO team in designing things, I think the current development is very good, but the defeat they are experiencing is just a matter of declining prices, but in technology I highly praise him with great marketing, but here the only problem is that new token fans are not reaching the initial target, you probably already know that tokens / coin have a token spike due to supply and demand, decentralized, real prices up and down depending on demand .
So if you look at the rise of Bitcoin and Ethereum, a large number of requests and time issues definitely have an effect, do not assume behind the current ICO team is not serious in designing, they are very serious to be able to compete in the world of cryptocurrency.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
kulsuma

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

I think it is the growth of the coin which determines the potential of a coin. There are many coin of low price but has increased to 10-20 times of the initial price. Those are the coin worth investing. High price coins with no increase of price is totally useless.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.

But not even remotely surprising if you have been around here for awhile. I find it amusing that people think just because they collected "X" amount then they can deliver on whatever bullshit they spewed forth when they were conning you into opening your wallet.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

I think it is the growth of the coin which determines the potential of a coin. There are many coin of low price but has increased to 10-20 times of the initial price. Those are the coin worth investing. High price coins with no increase of price is totally useless.

the growth of the coins are the basis in terms of gaining investor attention, the progress will be much easier if more people will invest, then the plan project implementations will happen, right after that the value will jump high making the coins to reached much bigger value, its hard to say which is
much profitable between high value coins and those who are in the early stage from what is the current value right now, still needs to have a lots
of deeper research to find the one that will bring fortune to our investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

I completely agree on this statement because it is the truth. Just look at an IOST project which is having value of equivalent to 0.03 USD and it falls under the undervalued coins list. Do you guys really think that its not worth? At first glance may be most of us will say with that low value we are sure its worth nothing. But no, IOST is actually having biggest development going on and is already break through project with heavy trading volume over mega exchangers like Binance and Huobi. I think price is not proof of work but real developments in the background are.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

in this market you have to make up your mind about what you want out of it. people obviously want profit but they don't want to make any effort about that. they just follow the current like a log in a river that is being carried off and then falls down when it reaches the waterfall to drop down and shatter.

if you want profit you must throw away all the idiosyncrasies that you had so far and stop just following the rest of the herd. try finding where the real money is going. follow the real volume and grab the profit by the throat each day and TAKE IT OUT. bag holder mentality is never going to give you any profit in altcoin market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Why do you think eos is a futile project I do not understand? I see the development and the recent launch of the platform, and the support is constant and the plans for the future are a huge list. So it just begins to develop and you need to give it time to see how you were wrong.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

Good observation though. This is the common mistakes of new investors, they tend to be decieved by how the price looks. The most important detail to be checked before putting your money anywhere else is the historical data of a specific coin/token. It'll surely give you an idea of good altcoin. The older the better, but check first how was the price doing from the past few months or years.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I agree with this opinion of view, but I think some of them have a good concept or technology
therefore, they can make hype and investors becomes Fomo with that coin/token, we just need to be aware that the concept of the platform or technology has not been created and problems such as bugs and delays can occur in their projects, and then they also still have problems to get users on their platform later

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Exactly. Your words are a conclusion that nowadays cryptocurrency was slightly moving due to the people who wanted to buy, while the other side there is some people who wanted to sell.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Always consider the market cap and the volume of a coin before deciding to do a bit and invest your money into it. I may agree that not all altcoins that are in high price are worth investing and had a great potentials. Most of them are drastically dumping with harder for them to do a corrections. Isn't still nice to invest a coin with a low value/price but with high volume and with great potentials.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

I couldn't agree more. People who are new here would probably assume that highly priced coins are the ones with a great future but they are completely wrong. I can present you with an example as well. Deeponion is a coin with a small value but it is very trust worthy. It has a friendly community and developers that strive to make it better. Taking many factors into consideration, I am confident that a small coin like Deeponion will have a great future.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Somehow you have a point. You also need to consider the maximum supply to determine if the price is high or low. On the other hand the value of the coin determine whether it is a good to invest or not but we have to consider that the coin should sustain it's value for a long time and not just a pump and dump scenario.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Yes, I agree with you. A high valued coin is more about it being more worthy of being invested on. It does not definitely mean that the price of that coin is high..
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Even if the price of the tokens are high this does not represent that they are worth the investment. Over the past couple of years, even with an inflation in prices, they are failing and not just worth investing in. in short, the value does not represent the worth of the investments.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Yes I agree with you. Not everything that is high is good and profitable. Especially if the project does not grow or otherwise weaken. Therefore, the search for coins for investment becomes very difficult because it is not determined from the high price, but from the potential to grow more and eventually the price increases.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

This is true, because most altcoins when started to get a pair in Bitcoin on exchanges it becomes dependent to it so wherever Bitcoin price goes it will follow it but not all the time, because most altcoins can easily gets manipulated or gets pumped and dumped by group of huge investors. And also it doesn't always mean that when a specific cryptocurrency price is high it is a good choice to invest your money, remember that a coin that have a fix and low supply will always have a huge value. We should always have to look at the development and the purpose of those coins or if there is really a chance of good future for it before you invest on it.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

You are absolutely right. I was also thinking so about EOS. I hoped that it will compete ETH But it really  disappointed to all.

Not only EOS but the market itself is a single disappointment! And I think the worst is still ahead. Summer is usually a "dead" period, and also the market of this year can worsen it! I hope for the best, but I'm ready for the worst!

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Yeah you are right, that a price of coin is high doesn't make it worth investing, some high price might be due to over hype or it might pump and when they fail a victim and invest in such projects, they will dump on you, invest in projects with working products.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

EOS, XRP, BCH, LTC... all a fucking burden on crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: