Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesn't mean that the price of a coin is high, means they are worth investing  (Read 863 times)
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

I think neither prices nor projects are real in crypto by now, the market needs 2-3 years to see the real value of projects and their effect on the world.

Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

You are on point. Many 'big' has disappointed investors in a big way. I had an experience last year. I choose to invest in a very insignificant coin and my friend also invested in their choicest coin but to our greatest surprise my small coin became gainful where's their big coin dropped so hard. The future value of coin and its relevant that should serve as a yardstick for investment
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

You always need to evaluate the capitalization of a coin, not its price. We must understand that the price of a coin can reach a great value. But the question is how many all the coins issued?
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Personally, I never liked EOS since the time of its ICO, a super hyped project is always fishy to me.
Plus claiming themselves the ETH killer even before lauching there own chain was hillarious, I dont understand how big investors got caught there attention.  Huh
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

EOS does not bring us too many expected results, but EOS also makes those who invest in the ICO stage rich! And later investors suffered losses!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

EOS is really disappointing, although it has had a good price, but the current reality is not very good. I don't know if it is a coin in the strict sense. I feel that I can't see the future of it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
Lol, you are very correct there mate. It is not the value of the token that is important but the project itself on what it is going to solve. Seen a lot of coins/tokens that peg at a high price at ICO then fall to cents when it hit the exchange.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

each coin high could certainly originated from a small value. It could be great of course because of the many requests that there is so much that could certainly make it be getting bigger. indeed not high value warranty. However the development of coin which is certainly going to be an important concern to follow.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

I'm not with any coin that you are tackling but in general, that's true.

There are many coins that has good price but they really don't have any real project, any real use case and purpose. I've seen various coins that are also does have this type, high price but no real value.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

They all get money on ICO, but this money will end fast. So they must have clear vision of monetization of the project or this is just a matter of time when they will die.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
I agree with you as more coins are higher price due to hype but they lack of development and once the market get dumps they can't easily bounce back. This will suffer their market price and goes to bottom. It's good to research those project before going to invest. We had many options as we have many coins available but those had many shitcoins.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

You are on point. Many 'big' has disappointed investors in a big way. I had an experience last year. I choose to invest in a very insignificant coin and my friend also invested in their choicest coin but to our greatest surprise my small coin became gainful where's their big coin dropped so hard. The future value of coin and its relevant that should serve as a yardstick for investment
Yes, there are big changes eventhough its much higher prices because I believe its all about season and demand by individuals in which they are depended on that .Maybe not in this time ,they are more likely on bitcoin due to the decentralized and no one who controls in this technology.

premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

yes i am agree with you definitely  price doesn't matters. project, team, everything is important.

if your project is good than you will stay long time in market otherwise not
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

I think neither prices nor projects are real in crypto by now, the market needs 2-3 years to see the real value of projects and their effect on the world.

Yeah, that's true, both are important here. We know that everything can change anytime here, so we can not decide whether a project is good or not by looking only in a few minutes. We have to analyze, research and check for its development.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Yes its true it doesn't mean that coins that has a low value is not worth investing in my opinion its better to invest in a project that has a good manager that really work ro make that project a successful one

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: