Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Ethereum can outlast Bitcoin in the future?  (Read 418 times)
easydrawrex (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Of course very believe if in the future ethereum can grow and develop of course. And we never expected that in the future Ethereum would take over from bitcoin. But for the future I think ethereum will grow

bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

I think in the future Ethereum will replace bitcoin and become the best coin in the market.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

I agree with you. ETH are just Alternative. It mean that you doesn't have to always use BTC. Maybe in the future BTC will became dollar and ETH wil became euro.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Ethereum has such great value only because of its very many projects on its platform. Already now there are a lot of alternative platforms: NEO, stratis, komodo, aikon, kutum, he and they improve their product and I am sure that in the near future they will be able to move the ethereum. Therefore, it will never be number 1
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.
Ethereum blockchain in my opinion is better than bitcoin blockchain, see how many new platforms are released on the basis of ERC 20, and the number of transactions per second of Ethereum is higher, and the Ethereum communication node encoding is also used a lot, for me, Ethereum is more practical and I hope to outpace everyone.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

it is possible, but ethereum will have to be so much advanced cryptocurrency, not to mention big global marketing, that surpases bitcoin way much more, but for now, they are so-so, allmost the same, except in price and bitcoin is more famous, every noob heard for bitcoin, and for Eth he didn't even heard of it... Maybe when people will start use tokens regularly, etc, not just for profit, maybe that time, only best cryptocurrencyes will stay.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

Well, both beed to improve alot especially they need to deal with the scalability issue and come up with lasting or permanent solutions for this issue, secondly i agree with you that although eth will also grow big overtime but i do not think it can replace btc in terms of market dominancy and volume.

BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

I believe Ethereum can beat Bitcoin in the future, a lot of new tokens build in the Ethereum blockchain that makes it prove, Ethereum has many enthusiasts.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I think they have a distinct role. Bitcoin become an asset for people who want to store their money (like gold in real life). ETH is a blockchain to develop dapp with its smart contract, and it will also grow overtime.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Obviously the growth of Bitcoin is always been exponential meaning that it grows each year with big multiplier. Thus each year if you see then the prices are many more folds higher than the preceding one and thus making it get more stubborn all the time. In case of ETH, just open any book history and you will see that it has been dropped to its base prices of 400 USD and around many times and thus making it very risky one to invest in. Even after this much year period its boom has gone. I think BTC still outlast and it will always be like that.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

I think no, because at the moment no one could found a use for Ethereum smart contracts beside ICOs, and ICOs demand is just keeping on decreasing, are you going to put your bet on a decreasing in demand coin or in bitcoin which just attract hype with the most recent developed futures?
I think no.
Bitcoin is here to stay as the biggest cryptocurrency as it offers much more then just excecuting smart contracts- it offers maximum protection for a minimum price when transferring value over the world, also it has been here from 2009 while Ethereum is here only from 2014, Bitcoin was managed to gain much more trust.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

In popularity ETH can beat bitcoin but considering the volume it will be very hard for ethereum. And also the principle of bitcoin and ethereum differ. Bitcoin was invented to make a better alternative of physical money whereas ETH is platform for developers for building decentralized app or DApps.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

I can see huge potential for Ethereum. The popularity of ETH is growing continuously but you can not compare it with Bitcoin as the purposes are different.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

I think they have a distinct role. Bitcoin become an asset for people who want to store their money (like gold in real life). ETH is a blockchain to develop dapp with its smart contract, and it will also grow overtime.
Right.I believe they have their own potentials to possess and they both grow as time goes by.Maybe by today bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency and became most popular by the people but things may change in the coming years.Ethereum is already gaining its own popularity and people are also starting to recognize its value.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I don't think Ethereum will outlast Bitcoin for Bitcoin is the baseline of all cryptocurrency. When bitcoin decrease, most of the altcoin is also affected and they are also decreasing including Ethereum. But if bitcoin will increase, like what happen last December 2017, only bitcoin hit that amount and not all altcoin including Ethereum does not increase the way bitcoin do. Maybe in some point, Ethereum will increase while bitcoin decreases but there is no effect in the value of bitcoin. Maybe soon, we don't know, Ethereum will surpass bitcoin and only future can determine that.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

Currently, bitcoin is very dominant and it would be so in near future, but you can't tell what would happen in a year or two. Things may change, as some pundits are saying that Ethereum would get around 15k in future.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Yes I do not think ethereum will live longer than bitcoin, bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins so nothing exists in bitcoin instead of ethereum, it all depends on bitcoin.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Maybe in 20 years it will happen. But at the moment and in the near future it is impossible to imagine. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. This is the main cryptocurrency. Negative news about bitcoin is ruining the entire market. As for ethereum, I'm sure it's the most promising altcoin, which will not give its second place to anyone.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Now many people switch to the Ethereum and it's true. But Bitcoin is the first and so must remain first.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: