Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Ethereum can outlast Bitcoin in the future?  (Read 418 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.
It is not in terms of how big it gets, its in terms of practicality, you see bitcoin is going up more and more and that makes it a valuable thing that people won't think about spending as a regular currency for everyday usage, ethereum on the other hand is at a perfect price point and it has so much potential and has opened a lot of development windows for implementing the blockchain technology in many different fields, where bitcoin is not, bitcoin will stay the same until the end you can't change anything about it, and that is why i think that Ethereum will outlive Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market
Ethereum is unique while bitcoin has also it's own feature. We don't have to think about replacing the throne of bitcoin.
There were too many threads out there that wants to discuss this thing but just to answer this, bitcoin won't get down by any altcoin or even Ethereum.

bitcoin is bitcoin and remains the first
Yeah it is the first and major cryptocurrency and it's not that so easy to push out of its spot.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

The etherium has a huge potential for growth. Now a lot of platforms and services build their business on the basis of etherium tokens. Accordingly, the growth in the capitalization of these projects will lead to an increase in the capitalization of the etherium.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I dont believe ether Will suprisse BTC Ever
My opinion its Bitcoin Will be the gold off crypto.
And i wose mining ether till recently.
But somethimes stuff Change.
But honestly i am not see that hapen
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

For me, I don't think that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin as the Number One in the crypto market, it's because Bitcoin is getting more and more bigger each day because there are more investors coming every time and Ethereum still has a lot to improve in their blockchain and their security features.

BTC is the most trusted coin across the globe and when you enter into cyprot market the first thing that come to your mind is BTC.BTC community is strongest than any other coin.Right now ETH can not overthrow BTC but in future if ETH emerge with something innovative having superiority over BTC then certainly it would outclass BTC.Nothing is permanent in this world,one has to replace to lead one.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

I too believe Ethereum might be the best candidate to outlast Bitcoins in the future. But
Bitcoins is massive and very strong, the startling volatility it has might have people doubt
about it but it's just the way it is. Ethereum is widely utilized and integrated nowadays,
I can envision ETH expanding more in the next year and the years after. Both coins are
tremendously popular and successful in my opinion, they dominate different depths and
corners of the market, they are different. I think both might still coexist in the future.

Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Both are good coins and different projects, maximum ICOs depended by ETH and BTC, both are rulers in crypto market, BTC is the best compare with ETH because BTC is king in crypto market and crypto market price depended by BTC   
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

I don't know but seem like ETH is much better than BTC at the moment and maybe in the future ETH will be legalized in more country than BTC so it'll be the main reason make ETH can alive longer than BTC Smiley. It's just my opinion but I hope that both BTC and ETH also can alive forever Smiley
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

There are a lot of reasons why ETH will not replace BTC in the near future but this situation is possible in the far future. I like ETH more than BTC because I consider that BTC is overvalued comparing with ETH but it is just my private opinion.
BTC has huge liquidity on market and it is very important for serious investors with big money and BTC is well-known among people who are not traders and who equals crypto technologies with only BTC.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

I can ensure that ETH future will be much better than BTC because ETH is a better cryptocurrency than BTC although at the moment BTC is still the king of cryptocurrency world because of its high price Smiley. ETH is helping to create a new era of cryptocurrency, ICO,...I think it'll survive much longer than BTC Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

I think ethereum can beat bitcoin in the future because of utility. Most altcoin build on ethereum blockchain. Bitcoin is just king now. Even privacy coins have more utility in my opinion

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Yes, I am 100 percent sure that he will survive bitcoin, bitcoin is already old ( and Ethereum with smart contracts is the future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

yes i do believe it, i believe that ETH can outlast BTC in the future, but i don't know why, maybe in 2019 or 2020, it's still won't happen in the near future, because the price of both of them is still in the average range.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Yes I believe  it will because it's really waxing high day by day
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

I believe that not for now as bitcoin will still be the leading crypto currency in the market. The possibility of replacing btc is there but chances are very slim for now.  Btc had been establisbed for quite sometime  and definitely it has more investors than eth mainly because it's price value can grow much higher than eth.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

I totally disagree with you on this one. It looks like Ethereum is the most widely used cryptocurrency as an actual currency. Many promoters exclusively take payment in crypto.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

I think Bitcoin will always be valuable as a store of value, but I think it has limitations as a method of payment because of high fees and long transaction times. For this reason, I think Etherium and some other cryptocurrencies could pass Bitcoin in market cap at some point. I think it will eventually happen as new coins with better features come along.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I think that Ethereum is a very good project, but I think that in the next 2 - 3 years Ethereum will not be able to overtake Bitcoin in price. Bitcoin remains the number one coin and is likely to remain for a very long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

I'm not believe look at the price gap between bitcoin and ethereum in the coinmarketcap, even if th price of bitcoin today are in the dip price between bitcoin and ethereum are almost 60 to 70 percent price higest gap of bitcoin vs ethereum.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

No there is no way to beat Bitcoin because btc is the supreme among altcoins and it will last forever no doubt and bitcoin is iconic already and established, even in my entire dreams it will not happen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: