Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sanii

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Hi!

Few questions about the "holders group" from round 10 :

- Is it our number of PRIVs that will define us as a holder ?
- Are we allowed to scalp ? Will you check the movements on the wallet to find the "true holders" ?
- Will a user who has simply hold since the 1st round, without purchase of additional PRIV be considered as holder?

We are still working on that. We want to make it fair to everybody.
We will be checking wallet address which you provide us with. After all it's will be counted only from amount you hold.
It is interesting to talk to the project manager. How do you evaluate the work of your admins who do not understand the situation, bans in a discordapp?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

Don't get skipped this coming airdrop due to simple mistakes. Check the #rules and #announcement channel via discord.

Act now before its too late.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:06 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 02:48:30 PM by privcy-manager

Hi!

- Are we allowed to scalp ? Will you check the movements on the wallet to find the "true holders" ?
- Will a user who has simply hold since the 1st round, without purchase of additional PRIV be considered as holder?

We will be checking wallet address which you provide us with. After all it's will be counted only from amount you hold.
It is interesting to talk to the project manager. How do you evaluate the work of your admins who do not understand the situation, bans in a discordapp?
I'm sure ban didn't happen from thin air. As I read before, you been not nice in discord (previous message here on forum indicates that).
I'm not sure what lead to BAN, but if you feel it's unfair, you can DM me on Discord and I will look into that.

SANII please DM me on Discord. You not online, I can't DM you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sanii

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Hi!

I'm sure ban didn't happen from thin air. As I read before, you been not nice in discord (previous message here on forum indicates that).
I'm not sure what lead to BAN, but if you feel it's unfair, you can DM me on Discord and I will look into that.
I was just in the project and I got 2 times profit, but the admin art3ds decided in my favor

sani #6441 waiting for communication
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Hi!

I was just in the project and I got 2 times profit, but the admin art3ds decided in my favor

sani #6441 ждy oбщeния

OMG. I can't DM (PM) you since BOT says that:

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

Don't get skipped this coming airdrop due to simple mistakes. Check the #rules and #announcement channel via discord.

Its nice @Xsinx thanks for that.
sanii

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Hi!

sani #6441 ждy oбщeния

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

write your nickname I will add you
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Hi!

sani #6441 ждy oбщeния

Privcy-Manager. I'm admin on discord chat.

sanii

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Hi!

sani #6441 ждy oбщeния

Privcy-Manager. I'm admin on discord chat.
What are you laughing at? I wrote my nickname, then ask Art3dsm to give you the data, and correspondence, where I asked for forgiveness
pantsme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I wish you guys the best on this project.  I would like to say that this project/airdrop/discord/community is the most active and mature I've ever been apart of for a new project like this.  The admins on Discord are always helpful and the community is always active and willing to help each other.  The tech is sound and the project is legit.  I am really happy to be a part of this growing project and will continue to keep an eye on everything they do moving forward.  Thank you for this guys!
joebz

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

already done! Thank you for reminding xsinx
cryptocab

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Why is this ANN being deleted repeatedly? It's sad to see, especially when a lot of people are interested in this project.
Could someone explain to me what's going on please? How to avoid this being deleted in future?
elngotz101

Activity: 136

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

How to know if I am accepted in the coming airdrop? My twitter is still missing retweets, I already tweeted. Thanks for the answer.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

How to know if I am accepted in the coming airdrop? My twitter is still missing retweets, I already tweeted. Thanks for the answer.

the final check and status update will not be done till tomorrow
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Why is this ANN being deleted repeatedly? It's sad to see, especially when a lot of people are interested in this project.
Could someone explain to me what's going on please? How to avoid this being deleted in future?
We deleting some spam post and low quality ones. Also I'm pretty sure some people don't know BitcoinTalk rules. Not our, but Bitcointalk rules.
We try to do our best to not get warning from Bitcointalk moderators, because some accounts spammed our ANN.
So nothing personal, just business Smiley

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

the final check and status update will not be done till tomorrow

I just hope I will be accepted for the airdrop.  Think I have registered and did all things correctly.  Hoping for the best.  Fingers crossed.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

I just put the updated signature. Hoping it is ok I made the change myself.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

Somebody mentioned that you were one of the mods of DeepOnion. Are you now a mod of PRiVCY?
Is it actually the same team??
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

I am happy to see the ever growing and very active community of PRiVCY not only here in Bitcointalk but most especially in Discord. I also commend all the devs and the moderators and Support Team in Discord. They are working tirelessly to deliver to us this wonderful experience of PRIVCY! I am blessed to be a part of this community! Smiley

mmiya_jp

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

I definitely agree that the devs and admins are super helpful in this project. Most helpful I've seen, and the community comes together when the team is great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: