Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

Rules for next Airdrop rounds will better reward PRiVCY owners. I think this is the right way becouse push community to hold coins and or to buy some Others on crex24. After having released new future airdrop conditions price has reacted in Crex24. Only I think that in this phase 10K 25k 50k are blocks enought challenging for every pokets. We will see, if price will continue to rise, it means the team will be right

yes, holders will gain a lot more than others, this will increase PRiV holding benefits.
this is a great idea by our admins to not incentive dumps.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badboud

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:45:17 PM by badboud

Hi Guys,

No longer Newby, i finally have the right level to post in here and participate in the next AD round !
I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool
Anybody having issue with the Mac Wallet, feel free to contact directly here as well, i'll try to help

Waiting for the next AD round, and planning to hold the Privcy for a while. I like the Holding advantages the guys mentioned in previous posts, it's a pretty smart move !

Looking forward to see what the team has planned in the next few weeks. In the meantime, bonding with the community on Discord, and on the French Privcy BCT post to share my experience and try to help those in need.

Keep up the good work guys !!
Cheers

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Hi Guys,

No longer Newby, i finally have the right level to post in here and participate in the next AD round !
I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool

Waiting for the next AD round, and planning to hold the Privcy for a while. I like the Holding advantages the guys mentioned in previous posts, it's a pretty smart move !

Looking forward to see what the team has planned in the next few weeks. In the meantime, bonding with the community on Discord, and on the French Privcy BCT post to share my experience and try to help those in need.

Cheers

Nice to see you here mate! I'm happy to hear you solved your issues Wink
We're working everyday to new features and improvements so... stay tuned!  Wink
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Hi guys, we should carry out several polls on twitter to vote the community talking about the advantages of privcy compared to other currencies this gives great scope.
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Rules for next Airdrop rounds will better reward PRiVCY owners. I think this is the right way becouse push community to hold coins and or to buy some Others on crex24. After having released new future airdrop conditions price has reacted in Crex24. Only I think that in this phase 10K 25k 50k are blocks enought challenging for every pokets. We will see, if price will continue to rise, it means the team will be right

yes, holders will gain a lot more than others, this will increase PRiV holding benefits.

We have only a little problems......we have low volume on crex24 and I dont know how many people are willing to push price at 2x or 3x with theirs individual shopping
brianc1

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Hi guys, we should carry out several polls on twitter to vote the community talking about the advantages of privcy compared to other currencies this gives great scope.

A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright  Smiley
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright  Smiley

Yeah we can do this and, it's not a burden. Anybody can create the polls and share the links in our Discord channel where we can make votes and retweets. Twitter is a very good medium to help PRiVCY gain more popularity. People love privacy pos coins especially when we have airdrops and other methods of earning more PriVs. Smiley
badboud

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Hi Guys,

I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool

Cheers

Nice to see you here mate! I'm happy to hear you solved your issues Wink
We're working everyday to new features and improvements so... stay tuned!  Wink

Thanks @pablito89, happy to be here as well !!
Can't wait to see what's next (and take part of the next AD of course) Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I received the air drop this time. Thank you for your kind. I'm looking forward to the future because it has come up with a high profile. Of course, I will participate next.
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

This kind of project is what we should support. Privacy is what we are. We should protect it! without it we have nothing for ourselves. More power for this project!

Indeed!Our community need to have strong bond within us.Never put negative shadow so that many people will encourage to be with us."What we reep is what we sow"!!!
Xio

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

This kind of project is what we should support. Privacy is what we are. We should protect it! without it we have nothing for ourselves. More power for this project!
There is also a club for supporters of this project.
If you really like this project you can buy some PRiV's and if you fit one of the supporters categories, you can get a badge on Discord much more.
If I had some spare btc, I would buy some PRiV's and get that badge.
shadowtree

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

looks like a great project with a fair distribution model.  After doing a lot of research I am considering joining this community.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

looks like a great project with a fair distribution model.  After doing a lot of research I am considering joining this community.
I have the same idea.Due to too many projects, I only learned about this project today.It looks pretty good.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
mainethegreat

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

You should join then before you have regrets in your life. Hodlers of this coin have a pleasure to have more stakes in airdrops one of the good thing they've implemented

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Ilove the pow and pos concept.  Everything here looks great so far: community, logos, wallet , etc, heres to a bright future and to a hardworking dev team.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

is this link down for everyone or me only ? please test . I tried different internet browsers but doesn't work error msg :
Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY
waiting ur feedback . 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

PRiVCY keeps getting more interesting everyday doesnt it. New goal is to join the investor group,don't forget guys HODLing your PRiV brings mouth watering rewards!
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Introducing our "Investors Club" Brand design.
-image snip to save room-

quote snip

I love your graphic works mate, you're really good Smiley
Keep the quality always like that Wink
You are a professional designer in privcy whitefish and keep showing great design in our privcy!  Smiley

Thank you! It's my pleasure to serve to this wonderful  community.  Wink

Whitefishy no like my gold texture??

I think it really SHINES! Cheesy

Could used my logo and same txture on the crown Wink

You da pro tho...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

We have only a little problems......we have low volume on crex24 and I dont know how many people are willing to push price at 2x or 3x with theirs individual shopping
We are still new project, need time. Cryptaldash will bring us new volume and investors. I believe in near future we will be on CMC and a lot of new users will know about us.
genever

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

The privacy coins  (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), Zcash (ZEC) or PRiVCV cannot lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: