Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

Meme's and emoji's? What chat were you in, cause that one would have been much different than the actual one we're in. Getting mad is normal, going to Defcon 1 is a whole other thing. There is a guy on our chat who has also been in every AD has been extremely active and is one of the nicest people there. He changed his name on Twitter and forgot to update it on discord, he accepted it like an adult, realized his mistake and moved on. This guy has put way more hours than anyone else there, he didn't start swearing at the team repeatedly. Out of 1000+ people that got accepted to the airdrop notice the 3 who didn't get accepted are now here calling this a scam.

You are the exact person making fun of people upset saying here comes another complainer, Lets do a "russian roulette"  The immaturity of some mods is unbearable.  Saying 3, 2, 1 ban imcoming and that nonsense.  

Privacy Matters is respectful but you are the rude one and shouldn't be a mod. My rude comments were towards you.

You made those comments before I even said 3,2,1! You were the reason I said 3,2,1 I admit it there was no reasoning with you whatsoever we tried. You wanted to act like a petulant child when we were trying to figure out what might have gone wrong. At first I thought you were joking cause you went from 0 - 60 in 3 seconds. But no you kept swearing! Let me ask you, if your students threw the tantrum you threw in chat today would you have kept them in class or would you have them leave.

Then would a normal person threaten to have us "make it right" or they'll go on your own thread and spread FUD?

Sorry there was no reasoning with you?

Have a nice day!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Meme's and emoji's? What chat were you in, cause that one would have been much different than the actual one we're in. Getting mad is normal, going to Defcon 1 is a whole other thing. There is a guy on our chat who has also been in every AD has been extremely active and is one of the nicest people there. He changed his name on Twitter and forgot to update it on discord, he accepted it like an adult, realized his mistake and moved on. This guy has put way more hours than anyone else there, he didn't start swearing at the team repeatedly. Out of 1000+ people that got accepted to the airdrop notice the 3 who didn't get accepted are now here calling this a scam.

You are the exact person making fun of people upset saying here comes another complainer, Lets do a "russian roulette"  The immaturity of the mods is unbearable.  Saying 3, 2, 1 ban imcoming and that nonsense.  

Privacy Matters is respectful but you are the rude one and shouldn't be a mod. My rude comments were towards you.

Did they call you a "cry baby"? That seems to be their goto insult. It's as if they have a secret group meeting ahead of time where they discuss what to call the people that get stiffed on the "airdrops".

You guys make your selves look like idiots when 996 different bitcointalk/discord members got airdrops this week. 855 members the week before, 737 members the week before that....

Each week its gone up and up.

The only ones we "stiff" are those who are multiaccount cheaters.

Or do you think the mods have 800 accounts?

going to stop entertaining idiots now and watch some tv.

Idiot. That's anither one.

What is each "airdrop" worth? About .01 BTC? How do you only have less than a thousand people? Is your coin really that crappy that nobody wants the free .01 BTC for an "easy" airdrop?

"ONLY" less than 1000 people?

It would be around 3/4 that or less if we were able to ban all multi account cheaters.

.01btc not even close with the amount of participants we have. I dont think this round was worth even .005btc total.

We've had near 4000 sign up and banned all multi accounts we've found. Maybe thats why we have "ONLY" less than 1000 people.

We're also not giving away coins to everyone for free who cant follow simple as A,B,C rules.
If you try to cheat with multi accts you will get banned, if you dont follow the rules for the week you will get skipped.

Its pretty easy.

You are so misinformed and you make yourself and your website look like trash.

A good rule of thumb for all, my mother taught me this very young: Speak how you wish to be spoken to.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

Here's my take on someone who has dealt in retail for over 40 years, dealing with a lot of in the moment emotions.

This HolyScott lady didn't get her airdrop from what seems like no fault of her own, after dedicating hours to the project. It's understandable to be mad. The mod banned her because of her attitude, that's understandable also.

But the two should keep their ego in check and just work towards solving the problem.

I have lost it on rude customers and cursed them out, but eventually you learn to sympathies with the customer and the reason why they are angry, and that it's not because of you.

So I know it's tough because you felt disrespected, but if she didn't cheat or do anything bad, and the mistake was not on her, ignore the attitude and help her out.

Like if this was a major company, and they charged a customer extra for something they didn't buy, no matter how rude they are, one has to solve the problem.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

You are the exact person making fun of people upset saying here comes another complainer, Lets do a "russian roulette"  The immaturity of the mods is unbearable.  Saying 3, 2, 1 ban imcoming and that nonsense.  

Did they call you a "cry baby"? That seems to be their goto insult. It's as if they have a secret group meeting ahead of time where they discuss what to call the people that get stiffed on the "airdrops".

You guys make your selves look like idiots when 996 different bitcointalk/discord members got airdrops this week. 855 members the week before, 737 members the week before that....

Each week its gone up and up.

The only ones we "stiff" are those who are multiaccount cheaters.

Or do you think the mods have 800 accounts?

going to stop entertaining idiots now and watch some tv.

Idiot. That's anither one.

What is each "airdrop" worth? About .01 BTC? How do you only have less than a thousand people? Is your coin really that crappy that nobody wants the free .01 BTC for an "easy" airdrop?

"ONLY" less than 1000 people?

It would be around 3/4 that or less if we were able to ban all multi account cheaters.

.01btc not even close with the amount of participants we have. I dont think this round was worth even .005btc total.

We've had near 4000 sign up and banned all multi accounts we've found. Maybe thats why we have "ONLY" less than 1000 people.

We're also not giving away coins to everyone for free who cant follow simple as A,B,C rules.
If you try to cheat with multi accts you will get banned, if you dont follow the rules for the week you will get skipped.

Its pretty easy.

You are so misinformed and you make yourself and your website look like trash.

A good rule of thumb for all, my mother taught me this very young: Speak how you wish to be spoken to.

See, this is where things really start to concern me. Take AD3 where I was denied because I didn't have enough Discord activity. The bot said I was approved. I double checked that I was good with a mod and again was told I was approved. Then I was denied, called names like "cry baby" and "idiot" and been insulted saying I can't follow simple rules. You would think that after 4 weeks now of multiple people complaining about the obscure rule changes, sometimes after the fact, you would make changes, or AT LEAST be apologetic instead of insulting. But you aren't. This is a HUGE red flag.

P.S. This is not an airdrop. This is a bounty.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

Every time an airdrop is applied, another rule is applied.
It's a little difficult.

Just have to keep up to be aware.

Only rule changes I've seen was that we had to update our signatures twice in one week, for no fault of the team.
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Here's my take on someone who has dealt in retail for over 40 years, dealing with a lot of in the moment emotions.

This HolyScott lady didn't get her airdrop from what seems like no fault of her own, after dedicating hours to the project. It's understandable to be mad. The mod banned her because of her attitude, that's understandable also.

But the two should keep their ego in check and just work towards solving the problem.

I have lost it on rude customers and cursed them out, but eventually you learn to sympathies with the customer and the reason why they are angry, and that it's not because of you.

So I know it's tough because you felt disrespected, but if she didn't cheat or do anything bad, and the mistake was not on her, ignore the attitude and help her out.

Like if this was a major company, and they charged a customer extra for something they didn't buy, no matter how rude they are, one has to solve the problem.

Now these are some wise words!

The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

You should be a mod instead of The Money Matters.  Disrespecting and pointing fingers at me when I am not at fault. I also had a right to be angry...

Its ok other airdrops I can join. Last post I will make here, not worth my time. I hope devs see this and prevent it from happening to others. I got skipped eventhough it said accepted because my twitter was missing a /  in the http:// while I had no issues with the first 3 airdrops. Will now remove my signature.

Sorry to all skipped and banned unfairly.  Its a cruel world.  Cry

I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm glad you could express yourself now without cursing at the team who were trying to look into it for you. I suggest in future airdrops if something doesn't go your way, instead of swearing, perhaps you could have a conversation with them. There is no way I disrespected you in chat. I barely had time to get out a sentence because you got so heated, so after having been warned, my three words to you were 3,2,1 and that was it. Good luck in your future endeavors!

ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

You definitely said it right, brother. We both understand each other's side. The reason of all of this is miscommunication. Anyway, I hope they can resolve it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

I received 496 $PRIV in my wallet this morning. Let's all make week 5 another great week of spreading the word about PRiVCY coin! 16 more weeks to go. If you didn't make it this week, just follow the rules in the Discord group. This is not difficult but you must be committed.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
phuongden

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

Every time an airdrop is applied, another rule is applied.
It's a little difficult.

Yes. Do all steps, follow #rules and receive airdrop.
It's difficult, but no free lunch.
Don't multi, it's easy to catch Smiley
Rules change after airdrop, following it.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

To those who are not accepted for AIRDROPS, let us not be MAD nor be UPSET.  I have been banned several times from several PROJECTS. It's like getting a girl, if she ain't like you then get another one ;-)   LIFE is simple!  Don't stick onto something not for you :-)
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

To those who are not accepted for AIRDROPS, let us not be MAD nor be UPSET.  I have been banned several times from several PROJECTS. It's like getting a girl, if she ain't like you then get another one ;-)   LIFE is simple!  Don't stick onto something not for you :-)

Yes, it's like getting a girl. She ain't like you because there is something wrong with you or maybe you did something wrong. There's still a chance by correcting all the wrong you have done and not do it again. It is really like getting a girl, right? Smiley

Shade6999

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Another airdrop done.... Smiley i think that this can be in couple years really excellent project developers are doing great job..... Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Congratulations to everyone who receveid the 4th Airdrop.
Now let's focus on AD5, 6 days remaining Wink
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Yes let`s focus on AD5 but there have a new announcement for that  Grin I`m sure. Definitely, we have to thank because I really enjoy this project and I will support. 

vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

thanks, my first airdrop / he's the fourth / passed perfectly. I will try to continue to promote a wonderful project, good luck in  AD5
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Nice work on the new page.
The graphics on page one look really good.
Question: did all my old posts get deleted with the old pages?
I had a few questions left unanswered.
Do I need to write them out again?

Tocko

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

when is next airdrop?

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I got my airdrop yesterday. Thanks to the team for this great project. And for the others users who get coins on airdrop i have a message: don't dump your coins.
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

when is next airdrop?

Every saturday new Airdrop Wink
You can register for it until Friday 16.00 UTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: