Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

The community doesn't seem to notice anyone but an inner elite, if you don't act to appease the inner elite they drop you from airdrops. They say be active in discord and telegram but there isn't anyone to talk to. They only talk to eachother. Perhaps DMing the admins would qualify for the weekly checkin on discord, as well as posting the associated advertisements and exchange listings to twitter. Personally I feel talking to a faceless stranger on the internet is the most unattractive thing next to talking to an actual stranger, so it's kind of hard for someone with social anxiety to participate. Please provide clear directions as to what you want or I will begin DMing your admins, discord/telegram/even dming twitter all only amplify my feelings of being unheard.

If you could clarify what be active on discord means, that would better suit your intention of a fair distribution. I have missed 1 airdrop because I only made 2 posts to discord, I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of a single stranger, definitely not a hoard of faceless crypto enthusiasts. Descriptive instructions in the matter in which you expect us to be social would help. I enjoy spamming your airdrop to my twitter and enjoy the growth of the community, I don't enjoy trying to mingle with an established clique.
We don't ask for people to be active on telegram. We ask to be active on Discord, since it's our main chat. Active means, you need get into conversation with people, to bond with community, if you want to stick with this project, you should find firends who is on same page. If you want to get few bucks, then I can't suggest you any good solution out of it.

I'm admin and I do respond to people, but not always, some issues can be solved with our MOD team. And even if people don't believe we are busy, we can't provide current proof, but upon checking our XP points on Discord, you always can find my name on top Wink

Good news will follow and with it, I hope, you will realize we don't sit playing poker or drinking cocktails.
Peace Members Wink

Good, it's nice to see an active admin which take time to give some explainations whn it is needed. I would have a question about it because I don't understand one thing : is there a minimum number of message that we need to put on Bitcointalk each week to be eligible to the airdrop or there is not such thing ?

I can't wait to read your good news and I hope your project will work in a long term Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
nuclearwashout

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

I'm not sure your XP in a chat you're moderating qualifies as anything more than upvoting chats you are currently in control of. As to "bonding" that remains one of those elusive human interests that is met when two people see eye to eye, if you knew how I felt about "bonding" then you would know the term should be more defined and transparent. As should "active in discord," I currently have at least 10 posts to your discord, none of which I felt closer to anyone from. This is the internet and you are concerned with bonding. Please remember the statement, "I could be a 45 year old dude named Chuck, living in my mother's basement." Bonding over the internet is not an experience that can be objective nor universally defined.  Please define your desires to better help those who do not wish for "friends on the interwebz," but are interested in creating a Privacy focused POS cryptocurrency, where the electrical consumption dwarfs Monero's giant POW nightmare. (Virus' and background mining in the crypto era)
mrray

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Hello everybody,
       Greetings!

PRiVCY is stepping up continuously in the very smooth progressive way without any rest.Day by day the community members are also increasing rapidly which is a huge trust,hope,faith,love and affection of the community to the  PRiVCY leading towards the project's objectives and goals without any little rest.
       Creation of  channels like support -center, Crypto-news, 3rd-double-Airdrop, photo-giveaway etc are most important and helpful to the community.Investors Club is also actively and smoothly running is also nice.The theme created for the Airdrop-5 is also very nice, standard and attractive as like others.Keep it up Team our well wishes with you.We all are very excited to take part in Airdrop 5.Thank you so much for your time and considerations.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

do you expect new exchanges anytime soon?

Make sure to retweet this tweet if you want to see PRiVCY on BiteBTC -> https://twitter.com/PrivcyM/status/1014144972658966529  Cool
Retweeted done . i encourage everyone to do the same . we all hope to see more exchanges for privacy during July 2018 . Thank you for support

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

The community doesn't seem to notice anyone but an inner elite, if you don't act to appease the inner elite they drop you from airdrops. They say be active in discord and telegram but there isn't anyone to talk to. They only talk to eachother. Perhaps DMing the admins would qualify for the weekly checkin on discord, as well as posting the associated advertisements and exchange listings to twitter. Personally I feel talking to a faceless stranger on the internet is the most unattractive thing next to talking to an actual stranger, so it's kind of hard for someone with social anxiety to participate. Please provide clear directions as to what you want or I will begin DMing your admins, discord/telegram/even dming twitter all only amplify my feelings of being unheard.

If you could clarify what be active on discord means, that would better suit your intention of a fair distribution. I have missed 1 airdrop because I only made 2 posts to discord, I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of a single stranger, definitely not a hoard of faceless crypto enthusiasts. Descriptive instructions in the matter in which you expect us to be social would help. I enjoy spamming your airdrop to my twitter and enjoy the growth of the community, I don't enjoy trying to mingle with an established clique.
We don't ask for people to be active on telegram. We ask to be active on Discord, since it's our main chat. Active means, you need get into conversation with people, to bond with community, if you want to stick with this project, you should find firends who is on same page. If you want to get few bucks, then I can't suggest you any good solution out of it.

I'm admin and I do respond to people, but not always, some issues can be solved with our MOD team. And even if people don't believe we are busy, we can't provide current proof, but upon checking our XP points on Discord, you always can find my name on top Wink

Good news will follow and with it, I hope, you will realize we don't sit playing poker or drinking cocktails.
Peace Members Wink

Good, it's nice to see an active admin which take time to give some explainations whn it is needed. I would have a question about it because I don't understand one thing : is there a minimum number of message that we need to put on Bitcointalk each week to be eligible to the airdrop or there is not such thing ?

I can't wait to read your good news and I hope your project will work in a long term Wink

No, there is no set number of posts. Your account just has to be alive.

I'm not sure your XP in a chat you're moderating qualifies as anything more than upvoting chats you are currently in control of. As to "bonding" that remains one of those elusive human interests that is met when two people see eye to eye, if you knew how I felt about "bonding" then you would know the term should be more defined and transparent. As should "active in discord," I currently have at least 10 posts to your discord, none of which I felt closer to anyone from. This is the internet and you are concerned with bonding. Please remember the statement, "I could be a 45 year old dude named Chuck, living in my mother's basement." Bonding over the internet is not an experience that can be objective nor universally defined.  Please define your desires to better help those who do not wish for "friends on the interwebz," but are interested in creating a Privacy focused POS cryptocurrency, where the electrical consumption dwarfs Monero's giant POW nightmare. (Virus' and background mining in the crypto era)

You sound like smart person, then sharing some crypto news on Discord, or having discussion with other people about crypto related topic on our Discord also counts as activity. This whole activity on discord thing was made, so people showed at least touch of participation in project and at same time they there aware about our progress and any PRiVCY related news.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nuclearwashout

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

I was "removed for activity" for posting twice to discord last week, while most of my activity was done on twitter, shardax and bitcointalk in support of your coin. I'm just clarifying your wants before trying to continue.
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

All USA members should go to Crex24 and buy 4, 40, 400, whatever you can afford, PRIV to celebrate the 4th of July and bump the sales volume up.  Grin

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
nuclearwashout

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

All USA members should go to Crex24 and buy 4, 40, 400, whatever you can afford, PRIV to celebrate the 4th of July and bump the sales volume up.  Grin

If you can make ethereum and bitcoin sends drop to something reasonable, I will be happy to buy some $priv now that the bottom of BTC has been found. Until then I'm not spending a dollar to buy 50 dollars in Priv and clear the support.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

I like that photo contest and how creative PRIVCY members are! keep up the creativity and the good work

domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

Great idea, i think they should all buy 47 PRIV to celebrate. For those that are true Americans buy 4718 PRIV  Grin support your favourite coin and support your country!
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

I was "removed for activity" for posting twice to discord last week, while most of my activity was done on twitter, shardax and bitcointalk in support of your coin. I'm just clarifying your wants before trying to continue.

So you only made two comments on the discord?

Here is the thing,  I'm not a big talker.  I'm an introvert in the real world.     But it really isn't that hard to check in each day on the discord.   Say hello,  jump in on a topic someone else is talking about,  offer up something new to talk about..anything really.     Often times I find it a struggle to engage,  but if I hang out on the discord for a few minutes - usually some sort of topic comes up and I can get into a flow chatting back and forth with people,   or harrasing Privcy-CMO Wink

Your signature here
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

Hi Privcy. I have joined this airdrop today. I will also join all media channels i see on discord. Is there more media channels other than Twitter, discord, telegram?
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

That Bitebtc exchange you guys are trying to get listed on, I honestly think it's a scam. I provided my documents for KYC (which doesn't have to be done on basically any other exchange, unless for large amounts) back in January and haven't received any feedback. Got some generic reply when asking what's going on. Many people on other forums say the same. Coins listed over there are.. well... I believe you are so much better. It looks crap. So many red flags for me... if someone runs away with a bunch of coins, I think it would be much better if PRiVCY weren't among them. Just think about it...
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Hi Privcy. I have joined this airdrop today. I will also join all media channels i see on discord. Is there more media channels other than Twitter, discord, telegram?
Welcome to the PRiVCY I hope you will like it here Smiley
besides media you mentioned you can follow us on Reddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/PRiVCY/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

do you expect new exchanges anytime soon?
CHANGES is inevitable..so always expect it😊....anyway...hope we are all qualified for AD5..LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSS😊
Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

It's great to see more people joining the airdrop for PRiVCY coin, please everyone take the time go over the rules in discord and ask for help from the support crew and moderators, please be patient with your inquires as we have a lot of people asking for help, remember to retweet the PRiVCY posts of the current airdrop (current week) it is mandatory and also please here on bitcoin talk don't forget to use the signatures for the rank that you have, if your a junior member, you need a junior member signature, please look for these on the signatures channel on discord as well.

When your waiting for a response from support and moderators remember be patient and don't abuse them, abusing someone doesn't get you anywhere.

We are starting to see alot of cheaters of late, with multiple accounts, we promise we will find your accounts and ban you, we have our ways.

be polite and your airdrop won't be light.
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

Guys, don't forget to participate in our giveaways on Discord. Our first #photo-giveaway was a great success and the second one is shaping up to be even better. Big THANKS to everyone who already participated  Smiley

The giveaway ends after 2 days on 06.07.18

1st place gets 100 PRiV
2nd place gets 50 PRiV
3rd place gets 20 PRiV

sad, im not come to priv thread for 3 days and late to know about this
hopefully tomorrow will begin  Grin
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Hi There! Welcome to PRIVCY! As of now we have BitcoinTalk, Twitter, Telegram & Dioscord. Everyone will be informed for more new channels :-)

Just stay tuned! :-)
1x12ty

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

Guys, don't forget to participate in our giveaways on Discord. Our first #photo-giveaway was a great success and the second one is shaping up to be even better. Big THANKS to everyone who already participated  Smiley

The giveaway ends after 2 days on 06.07.18

1st place gets 100 PRiV
2nd place gets 50 PRiV
3rd place gets 20 PRiV

sad, im not come to priv thread for 3 days and late to know about this
hopefully tomorrow will begin  Grin

i hope the PRiVCY price can reach $1  end this month , because the bitcoin price rising up and Privcoin community growing up very fast
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 08:45:37 PM by The_Money_Manager

Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends, I hope everyone still has all 10 fingers. Happy Wednesday to everyone else. Well the photo-giveaway only had 4 people contribute so instead of picking the top 3, all 4 earned 100 priv each. Hopefully more people will participate in the 2nd round. It's a fun way to see everyone's creative side. It's funny now I see some of my friends talk about Privcy because they saw others on twitter post about it, go figure. I've been telling them for the past 3 weeks to get into it but no, don't listen to me, listen to others on twitter 3 weeks after I say something. I'm going to also talk about the rules because I figure if I make this post extremely long no one will actually read it. This is the airdrop round that you will need to have 28 activity in BCT. Also be sure that you stay active in discord, again there is no specific number of xp points as that would be pointless. Some people would just go on for a day, spam the chat till they earned enough xp and leave for the week. We are looking for active community members willing to help out, or at least engage the community. If for any reason you deleted your wallet and now have a new one, YES you can register with the new wallet, just be sure you also put your new wallet in your BCT profile. There were a couple of people who forgot that step and lost out on last weeks airdrop and I would hate for someone to do that again. You all have less than 2 days to make sure everything is in order, don't forget to like and retweet a post from this week (don't comment, just retweet). Also be sure to check out telegram chat as I know some of the users prefer that to discord, not really sure why because I love discord. Other than that have a great day/night!

Follow Our Official Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/PRiVCY_announcements

Join our Official Telegram Group:
https://t.me/PRiVCY_community

I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
-Mia Hamm

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: