Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 03:29:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1331374 times)
someguy4

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

I just bought some MINT coins from Cryptopia and have a question. What plan you have for medium / long time about the coin? Thanks.
Well given how well the blockchain explorer is going I would say that remaking the wallet in c# is a few months not years but testing will take a while, I mean hardening it against attack. While I should be able to convert the result to android, the main goal would of course be lightning compliance which will likely require a fork but its a way off.

Again, I'm not official Just an independent.
Now the price is very small and I suppose if the developers will solve the wallet, as you say, it is possible for the price to go up on the exchanges. I wish you success.

Mintcoin is undervalued, that is true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

i just checked out this coin lately, top 100 on richlist has 24 Million coins. insane! this coin is difficult to pump the price due to its low demand and very high supply.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
someguy4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:25:09 PM

i just checked out this coin lately, top 100 on richlist has 24 Million coins. insane! this coin is difficult to pump the price due to its low demand and very high supply.

Doesnt that mean the coin is strong in value? If its difficult to pump. And isnt that a plus to the coin?
eprocent

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:49:48 AM

Doesnt that mean the coin is strong in value? If its difficult to pump. And isnt that a plus to the coin? boom boom boom

As we have seen in the last 24 hours, pump and dump just happens. It has risen by about 400%, and now it is down 200% to a minimum. I do not really understand exactly what a strong community means.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kazoubg1

Activity: 238
Merit: 117

If y work with me,you will find something special

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

as far as I know. In the coming 2018, its value will increase dramatically. Quickly hand it from now on.

eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

as far as I know. In the coming 2018, its value will increase dramatically. Quickly hand it from now on.
Is very interesting expressions like "as far as I know ...  value will increase dramatically" From where you know this? Can be more specifically? Thanks.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tarust777

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Is very interesting expressions like "as far as I know ...  value will increase dramatically" From where you know this? Can be more specifically? Thanks.

I think these are just assumptions. since no one can know for sure !!!
vickysaggu

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

I am involved in mint coin from 2014 and love this coin. Isn’t it a good time to improve the coin? I think it’s time to fork the coin and make it better. Any suggestions?
tarust777

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

I am involved in mint coin from 2014 and love this coin. Isn’t it a good time to improve the coin? I think it’s time to fork the coin and make it better. Any suggestions?

this question to the developers ??
vickysaggu

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

Yes.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:52:42 PM

A few days ago I bought over 1 ml of MINT for test before climbing, but seeing it drops over 200% in the next 24 hours, I sold all and to be in little profit. Personally I do not see MINT a profitable investment, considering the options in other crypto-currencies.

BadBroke

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Nice to see that Mint comes to life again..20 sat in 1 week? Wink i think it will since volumes increases fast..Some poeple bought 2 - 3 btc at 4 sat so poeple getting intrested.  HODL! Good luck dev!
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:33:51 PM

From my experience I understand that any climb in the value of a cryptocurrency has to do with an event that adds value to the coin and the community to the investors behind the project. Increasing the price is influenced by something concrete and is not influenced by someone's emotion or opinion. So any opinion based on anything, not changing the decision of an investor to stand aside from such coins. Anyway I wish you good luck!

12elderscrolls12

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

This coin is cheap af.  easy gains
mr angry

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

Nice to see that Mint comes to life again..20 sat in 1 week? Wink i think it will since volumes increases fast..Some poeple bought 2 - 3 btc at 4 sat so poeple getting intrested.  HODL! Good luck dev!

What do you mean 20 sat in a week? The highest price on cryptopia was 6 sats during the last month.
versprichnix

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

What do you mean 20 sat in a week? The highest price on cryptopia was 6 sats during the last month.

Virtually 20 sat in a week is true, because it's a "trading revolution"!
krolax01

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

Don't look down on any coin, no matter what, cos there could be a change of policy and strategy that could pump the coin to its highest peak.
I bought 20000 Nxt when it was $0.006 but couldnt wait bcos of it's low pace, sold all when it was $0.073 last 3months. This month it got to $1.6. Can't imagine what I would have gained if I had waited.

I think the best strategy now in Crypto biz is buy and hodl. Mean buy very cheap and hold, hodl.
AlUz

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

Don't look down on any coin, no matter what, cos there could be a change of policy and strategy that could pump the coin to its highest peak.
I bought 20000 Nxt when it was $0.006 but couldnt wait bcos of it's low pace, sold all when it was $0.073 last 3months. This month it got to $1.6. Can't imagine what I would have gained if I had waited.

I think the best strategy now in Crypto biz is buy and hodl. Mean buy very cheap and hold, hodl.
I ' m fully agree. Best strategy with MINT is buy and  hold, hodl.
80 sat  is possible in 2018.
cheddur_announce

Activity: 154
Merit: 77

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

We added MintCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about MintCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support MINT so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your MINT addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in MINT from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the MintCoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the MintCoin project!

Screenshots:

someguy4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Yes.

I'm doing what I can to help the coin. (not official developer) if the official mintcoin controllers want control, then they can message me. I'll open source any code I make (if I can, sometimes I use others code and have to check the license). but I guess the proof is in the pudding Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 [1019] 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.