Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 [980] 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369737 times)
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:36:55 PM

Is BTCpool still an exchange that works? They have several trading pairs for MINT on there but the whole site looks pretty dead.
Btcpop is far from dead the jist got new owner who is doing great things...

As for mint yes the exchange there is good I just bought 4000..

The blockchain for the wallet is very slow it seams.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:42:15 PM

Is BTCpool still an exchange that works? They have several trading pairs for MINT on there but the whole site looks pretty dead.

Looks like a relaunch could be coming.  A message on their site says, "Welcome to ALTEX, Formerly BTCPool.Exchange we hope you enjoy your stay."

Peep:

https://altex.ws

Twitter account opened 3 days ago...

https://twitter.com/AltEx_ws
Derek492

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:25:21 PM

Taking a look at bitsquare.io
forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin/46
Has anyone put in n a.request yet for them.to add MINT? Do we have all the answers for all of their requirements?
This sounds like a really good option. What's the status on this? Has anyone talked with anyone at bitsquare yet?

Sorry for all the questions.  Lips sealed

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
skyline_king

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:31:05 PM

Looks like a relaunch could be coming.  A message on their site says, "Welcome to ALTEX, Formerly BTCPool.Exchange we hope you enjoy your stay."

Peep:

I had read this wrong I thought it said btcpop not btcpop that's my bad but btcpop exchange still has.mint listed just need more user trading there.
MintyAllDay

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:00:57 PM

I had read this wrong I thought it said btcpop not btcpop that's my bad but btcpop exchange still has.mint listed just need more user trading there.

Do you have a direct link to the btcpop.co exchange or even a list of the coins they offer?  I was unable to find access to the actual exchange or their coin list on the site.

Twitter @MintyAllDay
MintyMintcoin.com
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:08:34 PM

MINTCOIN is listed on AltEx.ws in both BTC and LTC markets

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/BTC

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/LTC

so join up at https://altex.ws

and this is our forum thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590781.0

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:11:26 PM

Peep:

We have spent time rebuilding the exchange from the ground up and also rebranded it , have a look , any and all feedbak is more than welcome!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:21:26 AM

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/BTC

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/LTC

so join up at https://altex.ws

and this is our forum thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590781.0

"
-- Dice and Bones games, just like satoshi bones or any other dice game, only we support any coin that's
listed on the exchange, the system is proverbially fair, for dice the number 50 belongs to the house, a similar deal
with bones where betting starts at less than 61k with 61,000 thru to 65,000 belonging to the house, we are working hard
to add blackjack and poker to the system, and perhaps a game or two TV shows many moons ago, for example Price Is Right."

"-- Stake

We have enabled staking on all of our wallets, we enabled this on 16th 08 2016, in the coming weeks users will start to notice
daily balance updates as stakes are counted an distributed on a very simple premise, every 24 hours stakes are counted and distributed
per coin per user and paid based on your current balance, for clarity, no payments under 1 whole coin will be made, so if you have
a dust balance you wont earn stake sorry, this feature will not be on or off, its on for everyone at all times, altex charge a fee
for processing stake as you can imagine its rather intensive managing 50 wallets that stake thousands of times a day.

THIS FEATURE IS NOT ACTIVE, STAKES ARE BEING TRACKED HOWEVER, as we prove each part of the process will move along, all stakes earned
in the mean time will be counted and manually added to a given market at the lowest possible price of 0.00000001 each so everyone
has a chance of getting themselves some good deals.

Welcome everyone to Altex where we basically pay you to trade with us (Note most users will find there stake earnings mean trading becomes essentially
ZERO FEE)"

WOW! Thank you! Looks like an awesome exchange. Lots of great features! When will the staking feature become operational? I hope this is as good as it sounds. As for Poloniex, out with the old, and in with the new! Thanks Altex!

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:42:09 AM

can you add MemoryCoin MMC too? they also have lost all exchanges due to Poloniex?

Wish your exchange all the best!

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
phantagram

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:51:18 AM

We still have Cryptopia.  Wow this sucks though and such a sudden notice is so short. No reason? Killing the price apparently.

that is true. MINT doesn't need to be on poloniex if we have cryptopia.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:03:52 AM

We still have Cryptopia.  Wow this sucks though and such a sudden notice is so short. No reason? Killing the price apparently.

Yet cryptopia doesn't have the kind of volume that Poloniex can provide especially when there's a big pump happening. Everyone has no choice but to accept the reality.
Derek492

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

We still have Cryptopia.  Wow this sucks though and such a sudden notice is so short. No reason? Killing the price apparently.

Yet cryptopia doesn't have the kind of volume that Poloniex can provide especially when there's a big pump happening. Everyone has no choice but to accept the reality.
Yes, in the short term, it does mean less liquidity as there's less traders and price speculators on the other exchanges. But if you think about it, it's not the end of the world, Mintcoin has survived similar things in the past such as Mintpal, Cryptsy, and several others. The good thing I see this is going to shake and is already shaking out all of the coins those guys are/were holding. So for now it means price is down, because the people who aren't committed are shaken out. It's a way of forcing out the weak hands. Those who who don't see the mint vision are probably not the sort of people we want to have too many coins anyway. I don't like the idea of so many of the mintcoins being in the hands of these people who controlling pumping dumping and manipulating the prices. So this is definitely an opportunity for those of us who see the value in MINT and know what it has to offer. I like to think of it as a great opportunity to grab some coins cheaper. Just because some coins are sold or dumped for cheap, doesn't mean everyone is selling or valuing them at that price. There's only so many coins that can be sold, they're not infinite. Eventually they will run out of coins to sell. The more of us who care about MINT are able to scoop them up the faster we can rise again later  Smiley As an example, I was able to get an extra 2 million coins from this so far, and I'm surely not reselling them anything anywhere near this cheap. Who knows how low it will go. It is interesting times. Keep minting my friends. Cool

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
MintyAllDay

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 06:09:28 PM

Mintcoin has survived similar things in the past such as Mintpal, Cryptsy, and several others.

So true.  During their times, they were top volume exchanges.  Mint is invasive and just migrates elsewhere.  I FEEL SO FRESH TODAY.   Kiss

Twitter @MintyAllDay
MintyMintcoin.com
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:51:21 PM

We still have Cryptopia.  Wow this sucks though and such a sudden notice is so short. No reason? Killing the price apparently.

Yes, in the short term, it does mean less liquidity as there's less traders and price speculators on the other exchanges. But if you think about it, it's not the end of the world, Mintcoin has survived similar things in the past such as Mintpal, Cryptsy, and several others. The good thing I see this is going to shake and is already shaking out all of the coins those guys are/were holding. So for now it means price is down, because the people who aren't committed are shaken out. It's a way of forcing out the weak hands. Those who who don't see the mint vision are probably not the sort of people we want to have too many coins anyway. I don't like the idea of so many of the mintcoins being in the hands of these people who controlling pumping dumping and manipulating the prices. So this is definitely an opportunity for those of us who see the value in MINT and know what it has to offer. I like to think of it as a great opportunity to grab some coins cheaper. Just because some coins are sold or dumped for cheap, doesn't mean everyone is selling or valuing them at that price. There's only so many coins that can be sold, they're not infinite. Eventually they will run out of coins to sell. The more of us who care about MINT are able to scoop them up the faster we can rise again later  Smiley As an example, I was able to get an extra 2 million coins from this so far, and I'm surely not reselling them anything anywhere near this cheap. Who knows how low it will go. It is interesting times. Keep minting my friends. Cool

I guess the question is what is the value of mintcoin and use. What is the development plan? is there a recent bootstrap?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:56:21 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 07:37:50 PM by mintcointeam

btcpool.exchange has advised that all mintcoin should be removed from their current exchange by Dec. 20th.  They will be migrating to the new and improved beta platform with support of mint at AltEx.ws
skyline_king

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:20:30 PM

Well been reading sucks they pull coin off polo. Was a long list of coins... but reason I am here is any faster way to get wallet to sync it seams very slow only half done and been 5 days now...
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:28:26 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 09:13:32 PM by URSAY

I guess the question is what is the value of mintcoin and use. What is the development plan? is there a recent bootstrap?

Drama free, quick, and energy efficient transactions for over 2 years.  A reasonable level of transparency with a strong community that is ready to support users.  Original branding and a predictable wallet without unnecessary complexities and loopholes.  Also noteworthy, the current minting rate of 10% will be changing to 5% sometime around the end of this year.

Devs have been working to optimize the open source wallet further but are volunteers who also sometimes need to take on other, paid work.

Official bootstrap from 6/10/16 is at:
https://link.getsync.com/#f=bootstrap&sz=1E9&t=1&s=PLWY53LWFWGR67POGCCJIB7L2H2UXLVE&i=CRU6W3X7DMMZ2Q36C4LCTHC25VB3G5CXN&v=2.3

User kiklo offers a newer, unapproved bootstrap.

[EDIT] Correction:  Official bootstrap was updated to 6/10 and is available at the same link
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:32:19 PM

Drama free, quick, and energy efficient transactions for over 2 years.  A reasonable level of transparency with a strong community that is ready to support users.  Original branding and a predictable wallet without unnecessary complexities and loopholes.  Also noteworthy, the current minting rate of 10% will be changing to 5% sometime around the end of this year.

Devs have been working to optimize the open source wallet further but are volunteers who also sometimes need to take on other, paid work.

Official bootstrap from 3/31/16 is at:
https://link.getsync.com/#f=bootstrap&sz=1E9&t=1&s=PLWY53LWFWGR67POGCCJIB7L2H2UXLVE&i=CRU6W3X7DMMZ2Q36C4LCTHC25VB3G5CXN&v=2.3

User kiklo offers a newer, unapproved bootstrap.

i'm out of thread for a long time..
just to know...
but Mint is dying???
why POLO is delisting it, despite not so low trading volume???
i miss some news??

thanx!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:42:14 AM

is there any fresh node list i can use?? im getting only 1 connection and seems im stuck at 220493 block im using v2.0.2.0 wallet

Code:
trying connection 108.183.45.177:12788 lastseen=19737.2hrs
received block 5c43266faed5b10131d1
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 5c43266faed5b10131d1110536a27533b8ec0b089427ef075884e378d31ed76e
connection timeout
trying connection 71.187.67.159:12788 lastseen=19572.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 173.57.67.169:12788 lastseen=20095.7hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 2.135.63.55:12788 lastseen=16246.4hrs
received block cf4912bb509c17c90a84
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block cf4912bb509c17c90a846b88545048619e8f253d6a5a02c7449e06d3e3962446
connection timeout
trying connection 69.196.141.82:12788 lastseen=20953.1hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 84.105.54.10:12788 lastseen=18392.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 82.28.249.168:12788 lastseen=20393.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 5.153.233.58:12788 lastseen=357.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 192.186.114.41:12788 lastseen=21758.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 92.55.100.95:12788 lastseen=20615.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 108.173.117.45:12788 lastseen=19213.9hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 86.214.65.8:12788 lastseen=19399.0hrs
Flushed 16148 addresses to peers.dat  28ms
connection timeout
trying connection 92.224.251.9:12788 lastseen=20821.4hrs

and my debug window looks like that..
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:03 PM

Mmmmmmmmm.
It seems Mint is really dying???
I hope not!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 ... 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 [980] 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: