Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369743 times)
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:09:18 AM

how long does it take for a buy order to go through? ive been waiting over a hour to get my mintcoins

It should take but a few moments if the price has been met. You maybe encountered a glitch and need to file a support ticket.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:10:52 AM

While it's exciting watching MINT's rise these past few days... you need to keep in mind that when PANDA fell, a lot of it was cashed into BTC by Wolong over on Mintpal. It's no surprise then that shortly after those events transpired, MINT started its upward trajectory. Please note I have some MINT and I'm excited to see how high it can rise, however, it's also naive if you think all this growth is occurring naturally. The timing and certain people's positions entering that timing are a little too aligned for my liking...

Maybe I'm totally wrong in this, however, nearly every crypto is manipulated, and this is no exception. Again, this is nothing more than an opinion, however, like any crypto, never invest more than you are willing to lose.

Panda never had a chance with scum like Wolong anything to do with it, comparing it to Mint is a joke of course a price correction will come but I highly doubt we will be seeing under 20 again.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:14:16 AM

While it's exciting watching MINT's rise these past few days... you need to keep in mind that when PANDA fell, a lot of it was cashed into BTC by Wolong over on Mintpal. It's no surprise then that shortly after those events transpired, MINT started its upward trajectory. Please note I have some MINT and I'm excited to see how high it can rise, however, it's also naive if you think all this growth is occurring naturally. The timing and certain people's positions entering that timing are a little too aligned for my liking...

Maybe I'm totally wrong in this, however, nearly every crypto is manipulated, and this is no exception. Again, this is nothing more than an opinion, however, like any crypto, never invest more than you are willing to lose.

Panda never had a chance with scum like Wolong anything to do with it, comparing it to Mint is a joke of course a price correction will come but I highly doubt we will be seeing under 20 again.

+1

Mint is very limited in supply. If you are not already in then waiting for a pullback makes sense, but, with momentum like this it's anyone's guess how high it will go before a pullback develops.

It's already moved beyond my wildest expectations, I'm just holding, it's the only sensible thing to do if you are already in.
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:15:21 AM

People selling are just giving their coins away cheap to whales...make them pay for your coins. They won't be mineable for long!

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
colinfx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:17:12 AM

+1

Mint is very limited in supply. If you are not already in then waiting for a pullback makes sense, but, with momentum like this it's anyone's guess how high it will go before a pullback develops.

It's already moved beyond my wildest expectations, I'm just holding, it's the only sensible thing to do if you are already in.

If mint market cap = doge market cap then mint = 800 satoshi.

Am I wrong?
SackofBits

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:17:33 AM

i missed this coin, watching its price up up and up Cry

you didn't miss anything just buy Smiley

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:18:10 AM

+1

Yup it may hit 50 or more in a few hours and maybe double that by the week who knows
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:19:20 AM

+1

Got 0.7 BTCs worth between 7 and 12 satoshi, when I saw 30 today I didn't believe it lol. Just gunna hold I don't see it going down enough that I can make a loss anymore, can't wait till the next halving or even if Cryptsy adds it will shoot up even more :L

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:19:59 AM

Cryptsy must be wishing they had mint, and that kind of transaction volume and fees. LOL

Once added to cryptsy add at least 50% to price. The longer it takes the better Grin

Once it is on cryptsy it will only drop. I see many coins were killed in that way.
CryptoMF

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:20:56 AM

+1

Yes there is most definitely a very limited supply of Mintcoin right now. I am waiting for the next drop to below 30 to buy all I can. I just sold all my other coins and am waiting patiently for my window. Just need some sucker to dump and I am grabbing them up. There is only a short time left to get these at a decent price. Soon we will see the big boys taking a position and once it is only Cryptsy no one knows where the limit will be. We need to keep the new blood pouring in and buying up a ton. Just wait until I get my cheap coins!!! There will be some very sorry people in another couple of weeks.
jany8293

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:21:40 AM

i missed this coin, watching its price up up and up Cry

you didn't miss anything just buy Smiley

The huge sell wall @40 satoshi has just been eaten
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:23:00 AM

+1

I purchased at 4 sat, so been fun watching the gains since!  Cool

And like you I'm holding, sitting tight and enjoying the ride.

Will be even more interesting once the mining drys up completely  Grin
colinfx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:23:06 AM

+1

Yes there is most definitely a very limited supply of Mintcoin right now. I am waiting for the next drop to below 30 to buy all I can. I just sold all my other coins and am waiting patiently for my window. Just need some sucker to dump and I am grabbing them up. There is only a short time left to get these at a decent price. Soon we will see the big boys taking a position and once it is only Cryptsy no one knows where the limit will be. We need to keep the new blood pouring in and buying up a ton. Just wait until I get my cheap coins!!! There will be some very sorry people in another couple of weeks.

My fingers are crossed for you. Mint will see three figure satoshi as I predicted in week one. This is no ordinary alt coin!
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

Cryptsy must be wishing they had mint, and that kind of transaction volume and fees. LOL

Once added to cryptsy add at least 50% to price. The longer it takes the better Grin

Once it is on cryptsy it will only drop. I see many coins were killed in that way.
MINT doesn't even need cryptsy it is doing just fine. up 150% in 24 hours. . . = Cryptsy doesn't matter with this.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
Vinculin

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:23:54 AM

+1

I purchased at 4 sat, so been fun watching the gains since!  Cool

And like you I'm holding, sitting tight and enjoying the ride.

Will be very more interesting once the mining drys up completely  Grin

i wish i could get more @ 4-6 sat too  Undecided
deadmanwalking

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:24:01 AM

Panda rose and fell in what...a day? this coin is much more spread out.. I think it will have dumps and buys for a while, and price won't stabilize until after PoS. I'm just going to hold. If I lose, so be it.

\
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

+1

If I thought it was going to drop I would of sold I got 23 right and bought back at 19 but I'm not gunna risk that again. I thought it would stabilize in the 20s. You gotta remember if Cryptsy adds this you won't be seeing 30 again soon, I'm not saying buy but right now money is being thrown at Mint..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
colinfx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:24:24 AM

MINT doesn't even need cryptsy it is doing just fine. up 150% in 24 hours. . . = Cryptsy doesn't matter with this.

Mint doesn't need cryptsy. Cryptsy needs mint!
Vinculin

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:24:54 AM

I agree. Mintpal is good enough.
mushroomfour9

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:25:45 AM

how long does it take for a buy order to go through? ive been waiting over a hour to get my mintcoins

on mintpal? My orders went through instantly pretty much. Did you transfer them to your wallet?

I went through cryptocrush cause thats where i had my btc at. i canceled my order that i got at really good price, and now i did a new order and same thing is happening. fuck cyrptocrush
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: