Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN HELP YOU!  (Read 3494 times)
gongling (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 03:45:26 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2011, 02:28:10 PM by gongling

Hi,guys
       Are there some troubles or something that you can not solve ?Do you still  confused with it?
       Come on! Cool
      we have a  good team for you.yes,our team will do ours best to solve your problems.
     So come here ,I can help you!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 03:54:31 AM

I'm having a lot of trouble with your syntax and spelling... I really can't "slove" it all by myself!

Can you get your team on the job? I still confused.

Smiley

C'mon... really?
Anonymous

March 16, 2011, 04:27:02 AM

YES WE CAN!
gongling (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 02:46:21 PM

I'm having a lot of trouble with your syntax and spelling... I really can't "slove" it all by myself!

Smiley

C'mon... really?
I  think you could put your heart in pocket,though I have some mistakes on syntax and spelling,it not influence quality of our team.
          our team will make great progress.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 03:00:34 PM

Smiley

C'mon... really?
I  think you could put your heart in pocket,though I have some mistakes on syntax and spelling,it not influence quality of our team.

Ok, fair enough. My doctor did advise me against removing the heart from the current position, but maybe your team can help me out anyway:
- I have this urge to receive my first million bitcoins before the week ends, and I am willing to pay up to 50 coins for the job, on completion. I know you can help me, your team is of that much quality, trusting your words.

Waiting for a reply...
comboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 03:59:11 PM

I need more money. 16cHsU8KaSgYWugwAXptDvk9ur8bpEfB1v Thanks!

Variance is a bitch!
snedie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 04:21:08 PM

Smiley

C'mon... really?

Ok, fair enough. My doctor did advise me against removing the heart from the current position, but maybe your team can help me out anyway:
- I have this urge to receive my first million bitcoins before the week ends, and I am willing to pay up to 50 coins for the job, on completion. I know you can help me, your team is of that much quality, trusting your words.

Waiting for a reply...

I too will pay 50BTC for every 1BillionBTC you get me
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 04:29:50 PM

I could sure go for a billion also. Then I could own 1700% of the Bitcoin supply.
cosurgi

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 04:54:14 PM

Find all c∈ℂ for which zᵢ<∞, for i∈ℕ₀ and i→∞, where zᵢ is given by:

zᵢ₊₁=zᵢ²+c

If you can solve this problem, then we can talk.

Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 05:09:56 PM

Find all c∈ℂ for which zᵢ<∞, for i∈ℕ₀ and i→∞, where zᵢ is given by:

zᵢ₊₁=zᵢ²+c

If you can solve this problem, then we can talk.

cosurgi

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 05:19:28 PM

psssst! don't solve it for him Smiley

ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 06:06:03 PM

Hi,guys
       Are there some troubles or something that you can not solve ?Do you still  confused with it?
       Come on! Cool
      we have a  good team for you.yes,our team will do ours best to solve your problems.

OK.

If you can help me, can you feed my cat ?
Hint: He really likes cheesburgers.

gongling (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:47:03 AM

Smiley

C'mon... really?

Waiting for a reply...
I learn chinese medicine many years,could you tell me your problems in detail,maybe I can help you.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:54:36 AM

Smiley

C'mon... really?

Waiting for a reply...
I learn chinese medicine many years,could you tell me your problems in detail,maybe I can help you.

You mean my problem regarding not putting my heart in my pocket? I'm not sure chinese, or any other medicine can help there. You see, I only have pockets in my pants and my heart has these tubes attached that look kind of important...

Or did you mean chinese medicine will help me get my million coins? I'm all for it! Allopathic approaches have kept my urge under control, but did nothing to solve it, so bring it on!
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 05:11:03 AM

Please guys, as fun as it is to make fun of their elementary English could you please stop. They are Chinese students and this is the first time they have interacted with the Western world.

You're not making a great impression by endlessly making ripping on them. Their English is not great, they are new to bitcoin, and are trying to offer a good or service for bitcoin. Cut them some slack.

Besides, I'm making them do this so you're making me feel guilty when you're mean.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 05:30:36 AM

Please guys, as fun as it is to make fun of their elementary English could you please stop. They are Chinese students and this is the first time they have interacted with the Western world.

You're not making a great impression by endlessly making ripping on them. Their English is not great, they are new to bitcoin, and are trying to offer a good or service for bitcoin. Cut them some slack.

Besides, I'm making them do this so you're making me feel guilty when you're mean.

Ok, I apologize for the harsh approach, but please read the first OP and imagine you had no idea who this person is... doesn't it sound like either complete bulshit or at the very list a scam? Now that you have given us a little more context, and because you have plenty of karma points from where I stand, I can rest assured that is not the case and even consider using the service proposed, whatever that might be (I honestly don't yet know, is it spiritual guidance? some sort of long distance energy healing? what?).

But next time you force someone into doing such a thing please either start out with a "letter of recommendation" or at least ask the ones you are enslaving to the bitcoin overlord to clearly state why their post looks like a scam, smells like a scam, even sounds like a scam and yet it is not a scam Smiley
Nefario

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 05:36:40 AM

But next time you force someone into doing such a thing please either start out with a "letter of recommendation" or at least ask the ones you are enslaving to the bitcoin overlord to clearly state why their post looks like a scam, smells like a scam, even sounds like a scam and yet it is not a scam Smiley

Well I am Doctor Nefario.

It is funny though how lacking a little in languages skills on the internet makes whatever you do look so shady.

Oh by the way, they're offering (or trying to offer) medical advice using Traditional Chinese Medicine (think herbs, massage,acupuncture. They're from the University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Jiangxi China.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12873

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 05:39:45 AM

Out of interest: how long has the OP studied English, and how long have you?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Anonymous

March 17, 2011, 08:22:20 AM

I was ripping on the use of capslock in the thread title  Smiley

One of our friends went childless for many years and tried almost everything western medicine could come up with to try and have a baby. They went to a chinese herbalist who gave them a special concoction to drink . They have 4 kids now......
Nefario

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 10:37:50 AM

Out of interest: how long has the OP studied English, and how long have you?

Well I was very lucky, I went to highschool and college in the west, this and the fact that I lived there so long would be the reason for my English ability.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: