Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2108 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

I believe there is an easier way to describe anything in this world, even for something that is complicated. To make it easier to explain about bitcoin then you must master it first, then you can explain it simpler to other person. Using a learning media as a learnin tools can help people to understand better about bitcoin. My favorite tool is youtube, where i can find a lot of video about bitcoin, it is simple yet interesting.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

I believe there is an easier way to describe anything in this world, even for something that is complicated. To make it easier to explain about bitcoin then you must master it first, then you can explain it simpler to other person. Using a learning media as a learnin tools can help people to understand better about bitcoin. My favorite tool is youtube, where i can find a lot of video about bitcoin, it is simple yet interesting.

Agreed, since Bitcoin is very popular, and it is been talked in television and newspaper. So I think by that even average person can understand what Bitcoin is.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to understand for other people because  they are not trying to understand it. They just go directly straight to their desire to earn money even without learning the basics of the crypto world.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

It's not the technology's fault people are not spending the time to acquire the necessary knowledge to learn how bitcoin works, there's a lot of articles written about Bitcoin there are countless videos about Bitcoin and blockchain, it's the people who just want to make money, not given enough to appreciate the technology.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

In my opinion, I think an average person can easily understand bitcoin if he is interested to learn about this crypto currency. The most basic tool to earn more about bitcoin is by doing research on the internet like google or youtube. There are many blogs about how you can learn more about bitcoin and even learn how to make profit with bitcoin. It's a matter of interest if you really wanted to learn something, then you should have to work for it to acquire for that knowledge.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

that is true, since then till I hardly understand it, moreover the growth of btc I m the market price of btc is what man can't predict how it's but how ever will I think with the little knowledge which I m gaining inside here is giving me more tips about btc. moreover what surprises me is the sudden fall of bitcoin at a certain spot it was 17k to $20k but I wonder what just happened it to get to $6777 is this not shocking?
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is difficult for understanding
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

There is no difficulties if you know how to understand well and it is easy to understand if you are in focus and interested in a thing you want. 
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

This is why Bitcointalk is created, to simplify the complex things about bitcoin. All we need to do is read and research things we dont know about bitcoin. It would take time for newbies to understand much about bitcoin just like I did, but time and effort combined will make us learn most about bitcoin.

Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Imho bitcoin is not that hard to understand, the internet is full of (i)rellevant information, so who truly want to know, just read the info.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

Many people think that Bitcoin is a very confusing thing, but Bitcoin is something that is simple to understand. such as investing in bitcoin we buy at the time the price goes down and sells it at a high price. if mine problems we need to learn more about bitcoin gradually.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Bitcoin is a new form of currency which is digital. This means that it lacks physical forms. This makes it difficult for people without much knowledge in operating digital systems. Moreover it is a new currency with a new technology so it takes time to gradually understand it totally.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Because bitcoin is something new that people are not used to. It takes time for people the grasp the meaning and significance of it. But you don't have to totally understand the difficult technicalities behind to get involved with cryptocurrency. A basic research would help a beginner to start his way up.

Some people are having difficulties in understanding bitcoin and cryptocurrency because they are not willing to take some time to study it and take a look at it. At first, I also have some confusions about this bitcoin and how it works, but because I am very interested to know more, so I take some time to do research and little by little, I already understand it. So for them who dont understand what bitcoin is yet, they just have to be open-minded and do some research like in google, youtube and sources like the bitcointalk forum.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

This is why Bitcointalk is created, to simplify the complex things about bitcoin. All we need to do is read and research things we dont know about bitcoin. It would take time for newbies to understand much about bitcoin just like I did, but time and effort combined will make us learn most about bitcoin.
Definitely this is the purpose why Bitcointalk is made and that is to educate us, educate the new member of the group to be able to perform a certain tasks that is required here in crypto world. Bitcoin is difficult to understand to those people who are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, difficult to those who are on going process of learning crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Bitcoin is not difficult to understand if we just open our minds to this new trend of cryptocurrencies,most people nowadays don't believe that there were existing digital currencies that gives us an opportunity to change our usual way of living to a productive one.They thought that its concept is a scam, reality speaks people speculates all the time.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

We can understand bitcoin if we want to understand it thoroughly, just watch a video from youtube about bitcoin and read many article from google and you can easy to understand what is bitcoin and how its work.

azhariusman1981

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Bitcoin is something new in the field of finance that is a digital currency that can only be used through block and internet network, bitcoin is not the same as fiat money that can be used as a means of transactions anywhere without the need of internet network, therefore people who do not understand the internet difficult to understand bitcoin because it has no real shape and physical.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

First you need to research about bitcoin to know more about it. Sometimes it's difficult but it easy to know step by step. You need to be patient.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Some people naturally like to stick to what they know and what they learnt from their grand father without embracing new things. You will be surprise that so many people in my country do not use ATM, they still prefer to withdraw money inside the bank. No matter how you simplify the usage   of bitcoin most people will not understand because they do not want to understand.

It is really difficult to undestand bitcoin because volatility and unpredictable behavior are the main constraint to undestand it's platform fully. That's why people are always opt those things they well greatly knows, because of their great difficulties in embracing what's something new in digitai currencies technology.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you, since time is first and foremost, profit loves time, so do not expect 1-3 days, I think it's wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: