Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2108 times)
travieso

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Actually bitcoin is not difficult if we continue to learn information from google and youtube. bitcoin is difficult to understand if we just ask and do not practice.i think bitcoin is very simple provided be patient and always positive thinking
monchi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Though bitcoin have it's own system for its transactions it still function like the stocks in stock market.
The price is driven by the demand of the public.
The more people who are willing to pay for it will increase it's price. And the less people who want it will contribute to the decrease in it's price.

But even though the two is quite similar studying one of those is still a tedious thing to do. As it requires lots of experience and practice that comes along with the time you are investing in it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

It's not so difficult these days, if that average person wants to know more about bitcoin there's a lot of tutorials on the web where he can read and watch videos to make it more easier for him to understand.
In terms of technical terms, it is difficult but for an average person that only does trade, buy, sell and hold bitcoin there's no need to learn more of it in the beginning. He will understand that in the latter part where he will become curious more of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

There are so many references that will help you to understand what bitcoin is, try to find it in google , youtube , blogs, or many other website that explain about bitcoin, the first time i knew about bitcoin, i also got a difficulty to understand, i tried to learn it step by step until now, keep learning buddy

What can i say is bitcoin is not difficult to understand because if you are interested to one thing even not only in bitcoin if you want that thing you will make a move like research to learn and adopt knowledge about it. I do not believe that bitcoin will hard to learn. Maybe it takes time to learn but if you are willing to learn you will learn.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Bitcoin is totally a new concept and is very different than traditional methods of payment/currencies.  Bitcoins runs on math and is decentralized but traditional money is centralized and is controlled by government.  It is difficult to understand how it works in the beginning but as you get used to it, it will become simple.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

I find bitcoin as simple as our currency. One thing is that bitcoin does not use cash as our currency, if you have passion as well as you like discovering what you are going to understand. related to bitcoin

A good opinion and I like your opinion.
I found the bitcoin as simple as possible until I could run what bitcoin gave the rules so I could profit more.
Until now I understand about bitcoin and learn all about bitcoin so I feel like the bitcoins work now.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

I thinks it's difficult to understand because it's not legalize and there is no any tutorial or some people dont know bitcointalk.. Even your here you learn some tricks to buy some btc but not all info about bitcoin And also Bitcoin is not known in some country that's why it's difficult to understand.. If Bitcoin is legal to world i think it's the time that some people explain how it works..
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

When you first search about bitcoin it is very hard to understand because there are a lot of terminologies that some of them are new to your ears, but actually it is really simple to understand the basics of bitcoin. As you go deeper on your research, you'll soon realize that you learned so much about it. Just take your time reading articles about bitcoin and it will be easier to understand bitcoin
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

bitcoin difficult to understand because the bitcoin coin is first digital currency and most probably human not understand .and if you really want to know so go on youtube ....there have more videos of bitcoin.
yes, very difficult to understand. even if we repeatedly see the video on youtube, maybe understand but not really understand it. and for me the most important is when we benefit from it and understand how to get it.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

You are somehow right to a reasonable extent, especially for an ordinary layman that is just hearing about Bitcoin. The reason is not far fetched to me. We can all infer from the fact that Bitcoin is Abstract in nature: that can not be physically seen or felt by touching unlike Fiat Currencies or even other on line currencies that are replaced with one form of ID or the other. So, people are wandering how can an unseen element be used as money.
Another reason is the peer to peer nature, i.e Decentralization and shall yield successful transaction, not to now talk of its deregulation or volatility. Above all, so many are lazy, going to websites for simple verification falsify that fact of been difficult to understand.on

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

My friend, you find it hard because you are thinking about and explaining too much. One thing that I learn from the tv advertisement is that you need to convey all the necessary information that a person can comprehend within 30 to 60 seconds. If you could compress all the important aspect of a given time, and they could understand it even half of it, then I could say that you have done it right. You don't need to explain how complicated the algorithm, the ledger, mining and such in one explanation. You could just tell the benefit and the process of it. If they ask, then it is the time for you to explain further.
libertsem

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

It is not difficult to understand if you give it some time. It also has to do a little bit with interest in my opinion.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

it's not at all difficult to understand and accept it !!!! it is difficult only for those who do not have enough knowledge about it, although now it is possible to fully study it at home at the computer, taking all the information from the Internet to understand the whole meaning of bitcoin! it's not so difficult!
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

Bitcoin is not difficult to understand in terms of using Bitcoin's algorithms. You need to be a real developer to understand, so for simplicity, you just have to protect your private.
Good thinking and I like your opinion.
Such suggestions that I really salute for in the future so that we can do bitcoin work well if we have the same understanding about bitcoin, therefore at this time I want to be a loyal developer so that one day I can reap the results of what i do that.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

It's easy to learn bitcoin I really like you and want to earn a lot you really need to learn how to earn bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Actually bitcoin is not difficult if we continue to learn information from google and youtube. bitcoin is difficult to understand if we just ask and do not practice.i think bitcoin is very simple provided be patient and always positive thinking
Actually if you will just gonna spend time and take it seriously then you will just easily understand bitcoin. It's not that complicated and can easily get so take some time to learn it and educate yourself personally. Joining some forum might help you it's just a matter of dedication and self motivation. Don't tell yourself that you can't understand bitcoin just study the concept and time will come that you can finally learn it. Personal studying is the key to learn it.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Yes for me at first bitcoin is difficult to understand but as times goes by I tried to search with my own through google, you tube and other websites, gradually I understand how it works and what supposed to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
geniine

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

The concept  is new , so you need an open mind to understand this. You can watch YouTube videos for easier understanding.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is quite difficult and challenging to understand because it has no control and very un predictable. With this ability of bitcoin it really need a hard work and more time to understand. I admit that I am one of those people who had a hard time before obtaining the thoughts and understand the concept and process flow of bitcoin. But I can say that this is worth it because after I understand bitcoin and start investing here I get a lot of benefits like having a good income or money with this.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

In fact, everything is simple enough to explain.
Bitcoin: there is something that can not be faked and its limited number. In addition, it is convenient for transfer from one person to another. And people see value in this.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: