Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2104 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

why bitcoin is difficult to understand because they do not know the digital currency so it is difficult to understand that it's easy to do if somebody will teach you bitcoin or you can not watch youtube to find out what bitcoin really is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.
Nope! Bitcoin is pretty easy and simple. It is not difficult to interpret. You just need to be clear about some concepts which can be seen via different videos on youtube. PRG coin for instance seemed hard to understand until I saw the website and read its white paper. Now it is on my fingertips.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

There are so many references that will help you to understand what bitcoin is, try to find it in google , youtube , blogs, or many other website that explain about bitcoin, the first time i knew about bitcoin, i also got a difficulty to understand, i tried to learn it step by step until now, keep learning buddy
Yeah that's right. It is really difficult to understand if you don't have an action to understand it. Try to collect information. There are many ways to do it and it's up to you.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.
It might seem difficult to those who know nothing about bitcoin. At start even alphabets seem difficult to little kids until they start reading. In the same way, if you read about any coin, let’s say TAU, you will get to know what a great coin it is and how it functions without any complications.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

I just joined the bitcoin community if you have the passion as well as the spirit of learning you will quickly capture the market as well as you will know what bitcoin is if you learn it
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

It was fairly a new concept to solve the complexity of middlemen in the financial market. It can be understood through many good references on the internet. Also this forum was made for that purpose only. What I think is, it will be really difficult for people of developing nations to understand this concept as ppl there are not used to digital payments, let alone bitcoins and other altcoins.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

there are some reason that makes bitcoin is difficult to understand. But i think mostly is because the risk that bitcoin have. Beside that, bitcoin have another components that we have to know before understanding bitcoin well. It takes a lot of time, patient, and willingness to learn bitcoin. so, i think those reason thats make bitcoin is hard to understand.

inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

It takes really time and effort to learn and fully understand bitcoin. The main problem is, are you giving it time to learn it. Because today, there are already a lot of resources where you can learn bitcoin especially in youtube.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

It takes really time and effort to learn and fully understand bitcoin. The main problem is, are you giving it time to learn it. Because today, there are already a lot of resources where you can learn bitcoin especially in youtube.

For me it's very difficult at first but if you're really interested with it you'll find it easy in the long run, take time to study the market and be resourceful as well.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

If you are computer literate that you have an enough knowledge about computer and stuff in the internet it will not be hard for you to learn it. Although bitcoin is very complex thing and it is still new to our ears, bitcoin is easy to understand, just be passionate to knowing it.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

We have too difficult to understand about how bitcoin work and price, we can count correctly about bitcpin price day by day because some time bitcoin have expensive price but just few time bitcoin have drop on lower price. We have been take fast action when we buy bitcoin and have reached more profit to sell it because maybe just few time bitcoin will be back on lower price, no body know bitcoin price detail and when will be high or low.
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

i think bitcoin itself is not really hard to understand but if you do want the elaborated way you can study the deeper parts of it. there are some videos on youtube that will make you understand the basic functions and what you're going to do with bitcoin and bitcoin is difficult to understand if we just ask and do not practice.i think bitcoin is very simple provided be patient and always positive thinking
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

I think bitcoin is a platform of smart people. People also become smart with the touch of bitcoin. At earlier stage when I just introduced with bitcoin, I also think that it is very difficult. But with the touches of bitcoin, I not only understand bitcoin but also introduced with other think which are very much needed to our daily life. To understand bitcoin there are some site. YouTube is one of them. Different learning video is available there. So, it will be easier to the people with the passage of time.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Don't make it more difficult, you need to understand what bitcoin is, i think you know that bitcoin is the first and biggest cryptocurrency. Don't make yourself to be confused, there so many references that you can find on internet to make you comprehend about bitcoin.

kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

Yes there is nothing complicated in Bitcoin, only you who think Bitcoin is complicated and in fact you do not know how to tell people what it is Bitcoin and it is hard to teach people what it is Bitcoin and how it all happens. There are many youtube and vimeo videos released by which one can easily understand the concept of Bitcoin. I think time will pass, it could be five or fifteen years and people will start to understand and believe in Bitcoin and get used to it.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

It really sounds complicated because of the different terminologies but if you will give time to study it, you will understand that it is quite simple to understand.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

For people who are really not familiar even on how the internet works and has far too little information how the network goes then I think Bitcoin will be difficult for them, and if you are focused on getting money instead of learning how BTC works then that may be the reason why Bitcoin will be difficult to you, you have the whole web to learn Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, different terms and how things process here, its quite simple if you'll use this forum as a kickstart on learning crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

There are so many references that will help you to understand what bitcoin is, try to find it in google , youtube , blogs, or many other website that explain about bitcoin, the first time i knew about bitcoin, i also got a difficulty to understand, i tried to learn it step by step until now, keep learning buddy
Yes, at first it's so hard to understand but if you are willing to learn and you have dedication you need lot's of study there are so many reference you can use to study about in bitcoin you watch in the you tube channel and other website and also you get some information in the forum, there you can read lot's of articles that can improve your knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

Don't make it more difficult, you need to understand what bitcoin is, i think you know that bitcoin is the first and biggest cryptocurrency. Don't make yourself to be confused, there so many references that you can find on internet to make you comprehend about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not much difficult to understand everything is available in the internet lot of forums are there there also will get lot of information about bitcoin, so I think it's not much difficult to understand.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Bitcoin is not much difficult to understand everything is available in the internet lot of forums are there there also will get lot of information about bitcoin, so I think it's not much difficult to understand.

I think the difficulty in Bitcoin was not it's all problem the problem is on the investors are uses of it because you January people had different kind of understanding modes so we cannot do nothing against but but it is not more difficult than any other I felt jobs it had some other intelligent works if you had a little bit of intelligent then you will be very easily understand bitcoin and it facilities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: