Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2102 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

At first it is very difficult to understand bitcoin, all you understand is just the meaning of it. But with enough effort and time you will understand it.
Yes true bitcoin is hard to understand at first,  but when you read and research about it you can slowly understand itband you will be familiar on how bitcoin works. Little by little you will get to know bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

BTC and blockchain technology is rather hard to understand because it is something new for people. However, there are a lot of videos in youtube, blogs and etc where it is explained

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

Because this requires learning the technology behind the coin,not just the value of the coins how could you understand bitcoin if all you want is to earn and not to learn

This needs more time to invest than money,because if you will just invest money but not the time to make research then failure is what you will face
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

I think bitcoin becomes hard to understand because of the overwhelming feeling of you had a lot to know first to begin to understand this bitcoin/cryptocurrency industry, especially for beginners. Although bitcoin seems so complex at first because of how it is created and made and most of all bitcoin hasn't had many public open information about it.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Don't focus to much on what is Bitcoin and don't just read and read and read, if you want to understand it deeply you have to try it your self, like buy some Bitcoin, use it, trade it transfer it and receive it from others, some people understand things when they engage with it, then little by little you can have some answer...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

I participated in Bitcoin and tried my luck. But I'm still confused about how people make Bitcoin. I'm not good at stock trading. But I still want to try Bitcoin. One thing always attracts me.

Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

In my own opinion, it is not that actually hard for bitcoin to learn or to understand just make sure that you really want to learn and you are persevere and have the eager to learn and understand how bitcoin really works, what exactly bitcoin is, who make these bitcoin, how bitcoin will affect yourself and also the government. There is no impossible if you are really decided that you want to learn, you want to earn and also just because you want.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.
Most of the things you mentioned is actually an in dept understanding of the technology which most of the people who want to use bitcoin as a form of currency or investment does not need to know (though gaining knowledge about the technology won't hurt them). All they need to know is the basic, that is how to store their coins, how to keep it secured and how the transactions are made using a wallet. Those are just quite simple things which isn't hard to understand.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Actually its not difficult to understand its just too complicated to learn. All they need to know is the basic, that is how to store their coins, how to keep it secured and how the transactions are made using a wallet. Those are just quite simple things which isn't hard to understand. There is no impossible if you are really decided that you want to learn, you want to earn and also just because you want. Bitcoin is not difficult to understand but the difficulty come from the usual things that we used to know and practice so it has become as a new thing new payment so it takes time to adapt and just by some tutorials and reading a little you can solve it and start to practice.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

There are many references that will help you understand what bitcoin is, the first time I knew about bitcoin, I also had trouble understanding, I tried to study it step by step until now, keep learning. I have learned about bitcoin in here.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

You have to educate yourself if you really want to learn what is Bitcoin and how it works. There are a lot of instructional videos on YouTube, news articles from the web, there are also infographics on Pinterest that are very helpful. You got all the resources that y'all need. So it's really not that difficult after all Wink.
Yes, before I learn about in bitcoin I studying a lot I always watch videos on you tube, ask my friend have knowledge in bitcoin and reading an article all about in the new technology of cryptocurrency and also read an opinion in bitcoin forum, yes there is lot of resources and instructional to learn and to gain your knowledge about in cryptocurrency. At first it's hard but later on i understand all about in bitcoin.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I such a the answer already met on this forum. And I advised people to watch this video. It is in Russian, but you can understand in English what the actors say. Enjoy your viewing.
https://www.facebook.com/ezopage/videos/609793769382972/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Its not that difficult. bitcoin is plain and simple.

Bitcoin is the name of the token created under his block - chain

Block - chain is the name of the technology used to store transaction data of all bitcoin tokens.

In short, block-chain is an online ledger of transactions accessible for all people. It is irreversible.

I think that is because you are very well knowledgeable prior to this forum, and I think that is the advantage of you are wide awake about technology before this forum was existed, since the technicalities regarding a certain corner here is easier for you to handles since you have prior experiences and I guess that was the thing that most of the people doesnt achieved yet, which turn their backs for them to love thia forum.

code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

all technologies are similar, in open sources a lot of information about what it is. Do not study because it is not necessary, or laziness.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

There are so many references that will help you to understand what bitcoin is, try to find it in google , youtube , blogs, or many other website that explain about bitcoin, the first time i knew about bitcoin, i also got a difficulty to understand, i tried to learn it step by step until now, keep learning buddy
You can easily pick up anything about bitcoin using new technologies , there are videos that shares about the information on using and investing on bitcoin . Sometimes its hard to understand but if you're really determined to learn you will got it easily

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

no it is not difficult we just need to spend a little more time here and it would be enough.

DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

bitcoin is never too difficult, understanding it never be a big deal.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

may be it is little difficult for the new comers but slowly we will find it very easy.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Nope bitcoin is not difficult as much you think. Its quite easy to learn. There are so many references that help you to understand about bitcoin. Also many youtube video about bitcoin. Better learn about that. At the initial stage you might be think that is difficult. After few day you will realize btc is easy.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Its not that difficult. bitcoin is plain and simple.

Bitcoin is the name of the token created under his block - chain

Block - chain is the name of the technology used to store transaction data of all bitcoin tokens.

In short, block-chain is an online ledger of transactions accessible for all people. It is irreversible.

I like your way to explain bitcoin to the new user, and also bitcoin have the best security until now. Bitcoin has limited supply that makes it so special, not like money that can be printed as many as you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: