Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2108 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

Been there. I actually had a hard time understanding the concept of bitcoin. It is complicated, definitely yes but if we use google, learn on this forum and watch documentaries or movies, we will be enlightened.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

I think bitcoin is easy to understand. Maybe you have not found out about bitcoin, there are a lot of bitcoin news on social media and on the internet. If you find out there you will definitely understand bitcoin. thank you
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I think bitcoin is not hard to understand. bitcoin is simple and easy to understand. If you find out about bitcoin on the internet and social media already there are ads about bitcoin.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is difficult to understand depending on the level of disclosure and also with respect to the categories of persons learning about it. To a lame man, I believe there is peripheral level of teaching that can be disclosed/taught to get the person in full understanding of what bitcoin is. To the Elites, there are levels of disclosures also given and to the Programmers, there are the jargons understood by them too. Do, it all depends on your level to have a detailed understanding of the bitcoin.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to understand if you didn't have any idea about bitcoin or what is bitcoin, how it function or what their system can offer us and why bitcoin has so many supporter. In order to know about bitcoin we should study first you us to see and know that bitcoin is not that hard to understand.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
gordeevaar

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

It is difficult to understand because the area of knowledge is in the field of computer where most people don't want to explore more. In the world of computer or digital as you may say ordinary people only settle to basic information as long as it can be used on the task at hand. Where as fully understanding bitcoin requires going beyond basic knowledge in digital system.
abbasshan1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

understanding bitcoin is not difficult but it only need some focus on it. if you will study about it on google then you will learn everything.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

Your thread is exactly same as this ? https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Bitcoin-difficult-to-understand , and clearly you're an lazy asshole who copy pasting without even ask for permission , you should be banned for this or atleast DT members will tag you sooner or later .
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

for me Bitcoin itself is not really hard to understand but if we like the elaborated way we can analyze the deeper parts of it with some youtube videos that will make you understand the basic functions and what your to be done with bitcoin Bitcoin can be a trading center, banking and financial and simply transforming a country.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

I think bitcoin itself is not really hard to understand but if you do want the elaborated way you can study the deeper parts of it. 
I think bitcoin is very simple provided be patient and always positive .
miraj0007

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Bitcoin really does not want to understand or understand it properly, because they do not understand when they work. We all can open an account in the bank, but many people do not know how to use it. So before using any of its work, we should use it properly.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

I find it hard to understand because it is not like any other currency. It has no physical form and it is born from something we do not see. And it requires us to have knowledge in the cryo field for effective use.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

Frankly telling bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and first digital cryptocurrency in the world. It's not similar to other cryptocurrencies thats why it's difficult to understand.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

It is difficult for some people to understand Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a crypto currency. And for those people, crypto is a new currency. It takes a little time to understand them. But if Bitcoin understands it well then it does not have any special difficulty. It depends on people how much time they understand Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

The concept is actually not bitcoin. but Blockchain. bitcoin is just the name of the coin that became the pioneer of this digital payment revolution. and why it's not easy to understand. because blockchain is a transparent system and its division is based on mining, and computer systems so that the layman will first find it difficult to understand how it works without directly entering this crypto world. but I think phenomenal will guide people to know and learn about the blockchain system someday.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

An average user doesn't has to know all these things that you have listed. For them all they should know is that bitcoin is a currency which is decentralized and can be used to send money from one point to another without any barriers. And that you are the sole owner of your coins and no government or organization can take control of it.

King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Everything becomes easier if we put the time to study and to learn, like in Bitcoin before investing we need to have an idea of what it is. It's not difficult to understand because there are so many ways to get on it like viewing on youtube, searching google what is bitcoin and how it works. But its really true, I read some comments that bitcoin is not for all mostly for those negative mind.

I think They only know that BTC and got the value of thousands of dollars. They know various ways to develop their fiat by using bitcoin. It's all for the general population and I think it will stay that way!
For bitcoin the general public is just a medium of transaction and lately it's just a way of making money. That's everyone's thinking about it. In reality no one really wants to understand how bitcoin actually works here or how the mechanism of action occurs when a person transacts through a blockchain and how the miner captures and verifies it.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

If I think bitcoin is not too difficult to understand. Bitcoin is very simple to understand. There's a lot of news about bitcoin, you just find out about bitcoin on the internet. There is a lot to say about bitcoin, if you intend to make a profit for sure you will understand that bitcoin is very profitable.
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

It is actually not that different to understand if you have some interest Personally, I learn the basics in just a week only.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

There is no difficulties if you know how to understand well and it is easy to understand if you are in focus and interested in a thing you want. 
Yes, I agree of that,  bitcoin is not difficult to one person that willing to learn all about in cryptocurrency. He willing to face all risk and challenges cause bitcoin is not stable, bitcoin is easily to understand to one person with lots of interest even in small matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: