Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2104 times)
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Bitcoin is not hard to understand, it simplest blockchain in all of other.
No smart contracts, look at monero blockchain cant understandable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaykay

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Nope bitcoin is not difficult as much you think. Its quite easy to learn. There are so many references that help you to understand about bitcoin. Also many youtube video about bitcoin. Better learn about that.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

yes for ordinary people i think that bitcoin is hard to understand because its totally different with other currency like USD or other currency but i think that bitcoin is more flexicble if somebody learn and know about bitcoin works. and after that i think bitcoin will give you some impact because of that

mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

As to how I see it now, the reason why many is having a hard time understanding bitcoin us because of a couple of reasons. First, bitcoin is not recognized by government. This means that information is not mainstream, you really have to dig in and study to learn how bitcoin works and what are the benefits of it. Second is that there were news about hackers that made the reputation of crypto currency bad. Given that most people think that any digital information whether it is money or personal information can be hacked. This made people think that bitcoin can easily be manipulated, in sinple there people has a fear to understand bitcoin and crypto currency.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

I think there is nothing difficult if you are determine to learn how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies works. There are many learning materials in the internet and here in the forum. People who always criticize bitcoin because of this same reason aren't really interested in bitcoin so they can't understand bitcoin at all.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

Its not difficult at all to understand, even me that am newbies, i have learned so much, whats needed is committed and the zeal to learn it.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

To understand Bitcoin, you have to understand how life works entirely.. To me, bitcoin is like a football competition where many teams plan to be the winner but we will surely have categories of team at the top.

On Bitcoin, we have the game changers and bring in FUD anytime( Government, big investors and whales), if you try to understand them, you will understand Bitcoin.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

It's hard to understand because of the concept and the idea of per to per transaction providing proof of work to generate bitcoins as reward thus it's called Bitcoin minning. The gretaer the number of computer's envolved the better the proof or the blockchain.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Because the BTC has upended people's understanding of the financial system!
Traditional economics is hard to explain BTC, and computer technology is hard to explain!
It is a new block chain technology, predicting the future monetary form!

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Bitcoin is not difficult to understand, there are many sources for understanding like, Google, YouTube, most of websites etc.it's only depend necessity for us which way apply to understand.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

bitcoin is in reality straightforward if the individual has a PC foundation and as of now comprehend the PC would be simple yet for new individuals is troublesome on the grounds that the script is hard to comprehend individuals who don't know PCs and innovation all the more profoundly.
cheerfulrobot

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

There are such a significant number of references that will assist you with understanding what bitcoin is, attempt to discover it in google , youtube , web journals, or numerous other site that clarify about bitcoin, the first occasion when I thought about bitcoin, I likewise got a trouble to comprehend, I endeavored to learn it well ordered as of not long ago, continue learning mate
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

i dont think that bitcoin is difficult to understand, because there is a lot of source information in the internet to learn evrything about bitcoin if you want to learn about bitcoin this forum is the best way to understand Bitcoin .
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

The bitcoins is not rasy to understand if you are not willing to understand it if you keep on blocking the messege to enter to your system then you qill not really understand it. But if you are taking all the advises and the loss into an understanding and a lessons then you can know wjat bitcoins really are in a plain and easy thing. If you really want something it is easy to know and understand it but if you dont understand then it seems like tjat is not you passions
big040994

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Those are the highlights of it, since it can not be managed, anonymously, and the amount of traffic will be promising for future bitcoins, I think.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

There are so many references that will help you to understand what bitcoin is, try to find it in google , youtube , blogs, or many other website that explain about bitcoin, the first time i knew about bitcoin, i also got a difficulty to understand, i tried to learn it step by step until now, keep learning buddy

Actually bitcoin is not difficult to understand. If you will just give your time and effort for this you will not having a hard time to understand this. If you understand this you will bring this into your future and you can easily explain this to other people. There is no difficult things in life unless you work hard for it.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

For me, I consider  Bitcoin as valuable thing or an asset to people for they want Bitcoin. For lile any other currency, Bitcoin follows the rules of supply and demand of the economy. This helps people to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through the business sale and then it uses to purchase nearly anything they wish to have. The most important thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is that, Bitcoin is different from the other. It has its own capabilities to people's want, it shows its uniqueness to people.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Anyone could learn if theirs an ability on it. On the off chance that somebody is intrigued to investigate at that point in could be more less demanding to learn. Simply take it gradually and not to feel miserable then by the day's end you will investigate and cherish the universe of BTC.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to understand because it is an invisible coin and digital currency. Every bit of work to be done in bitcoin is very difficult but there are many ways to learn.Investors are uses of it because we people had different kind of understanding modes so we cannot do nothing against but it is not more difficult than any other I felt jobs it had some other intelligent works if we had a little bit of intelligent then we will be very easily understand bitcoin.
mitakatu

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Of course it is confusing because if it dex understands it can not be profitable for many participants, and the big electronic money is operated around the world with the help of internet and computers. and is connected to modern technology. Awareness of technology development and computer literacy is essential to working in Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: