Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee will not promote ICO anymore  (Read 614 times)
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

At some point, John started promoting every project thinking he was helping decentralization. I believe he noticed that this reduced the value of his recommendations and will soon support projects with real value. He promoted DeepOnion's new website but I'm not sure if it got good attention in the middle of all the altcoin hype. After hearing him speak in the last video, he put good emphasis on privacy coins. Decentralization and our privacy will give us our power back from the old corrupted banking system.
I agree he lost a bit of credibility when he started promoting anything and everything. I too liked his emphasis on the privacy coins. There is a definite need for them, especially the ones that offer real world value.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

I think he lost popularity, when he started promoting all the projects that paid for it but the project was not successful then the trust would be lost. actually if he wants to vote with a fair project well and I do not think trust will still be there for him. people like him are actually very important in promotions, but unfortunately if he does not promote ico project anymore.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Well this ICO thing has hurted the cryptocurrency world more then anything else. And i think it'll end and then the cryptos will rise. Good thing is that he has parted his way from the ICOs. We have to demote this ICO stuff else crypto won't rise. It is eating the cryptoworld very badly.
pshannon21658

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

A few days ago Mr. John McAfee challenged to SEC but now McAfee talking differently. How much I know McAfee don't worry anyone because he talks right way and strictly. I think there have something behind this situation.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

Individuals like McAfee ought to be good examples in the action of the crypto advertise on the grounds that the examination and theory he did on the cost of an altcoin or ICO venture never missed, particularly when he was guessing about the ICO he was battling on a few media social records. We ought to be pleased in light of the fact that McAfee isn't closefisted to share his contemplations for every one of us identified with the advancement and expectation of a cryptographic money.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

well macfee is  in a pump and dump group  he was beginning to talk too much,he is cool tho he blocked me for asking him some few questions.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

It seems to me that what happened to him unequivocally makes it clear that money still has the main value among such people as a person. It is for money that we are working and eating today.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

John McAfee does not promote the ICO, he just loads money for projects, and after the pampa no one needs these projects! I believe that this is a fraud, and for this should be punished, as well  all the stars involved in such actions!

[
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

This is a good news for everycryptocurrency, why? JOHN MCAFEE allegedly promote ICO because he is being paid.
if that is true then those who dont want to pay will left behind.
is he really paid from what he did before?
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Good thing, John is a parasite to this market, a lot of people who have followed the advice of john have all ended up investing in scam projects which they lost their money to. John does not look out for anyone else but himself. This is not a loss to us, everyone should be happy that someone like John has stopped promoting icos, one step closer to getting rid of scam icos.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

No love lost I say, I truly don't care for these supposed VIP ICO promoters essentially shilling one anticipate after the following for money. I have never yet put resources into any task in light of his suggestions I would rather do my own particular research. The US has been non-accommodating towards ICO for a long while so this is just the same old thing new.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Activity: 45

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

John McAfee is one of the cryto-celebrity nowadays, as we saw few months ago. John McAfee keep promoting some ICO before and have also personal analysis about different coins before.
Now, based on his tweet: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1008957156819914752

He will not promote anymore because of SEC threats.

For my own opinion, it is good. Because it will avoid pump and dump, and the decentralization feature of cryptocurrency will remain, no one can manipulate or control the price of each coin.

Any ideas guys? It is better decision? What are your thoughts?

haha. His advice only really ever pumped coins up temporarily anyhow. He should have stuck to mining, i do enjoy reading his stuff for a laugh though, the part where he says people running ICO's can look forward to being arrested cracked me up.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

the choice of someone to invest or not must be left on their own choice and not restrict the influencers to shut up. Even if McCafe won`t promote them there are thousands of others who do it, so it is not a solution I guess.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

It was worth waiting for, he got his cutlet money, and now he is ready to calmly move away from the sinking ship. I did not expect from the creation of the lousiest antivirus of other actions, it fully justifies its nickname and desire to make money on any garbage.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

I believe that it is high time for John to retire, I never liked his approach to PR, he is too dirty. I think John is still a liar.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

that is old news, this topic should be closed and stop the debate about mcAfee. I don't even like some issues that make bitcoin prices fall.
I don't care about him, but some people still believe he gave a pump signal for some coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

John McAfee is very influential on the ico project. I did not understand many of the successful ico projects because John McAfee participated in the project. I saw on John McAfee's twitter account. A very successful ICO like the doc that I know this year.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Mr Macafee helped many ICOs to gain popularity during the bull season last year and he must have been paid or compensated for it. ICOs are hardly successful nowadays because of the bears. Sanity is good for the cryptos system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: